Drop (loot) systems and drop rate increases

Discussion in 'Game Guides and Tips' started by Eroine, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

[Intro]

Loot/drop :
    Drop rate :
    In 9Dragons Awaken we have loot/drops from in game mobs/monsters/bosses and from marketplace. Also, when two players fight for one boss loot, the damage is the key factor in determine who gets the loot. The one that deals the higher damage, takes the loot.The bosses of land gives the highest achievement/rewarded loot on land.

For now, at dec 2019, the top relics of game can be crafted from KL bosses drops :

[​IMG]

In 9Dragons Awaken we have quantity drops and rarity items drop. We do not have an official disclosure on 9D items drop rates for quantity and rarity drops, also same for marketplace items (for e.g. summoning illusive monsters vs drops).

For quantity drops e.g. we can have FTs, GTs, elixirs, herbs, KL spirits and on each map specific mobs items and rarity items like the key for GCM box that drops in beast palace, KL beads level 1 from bosses.

Quantity drops :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rarity drops :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also the loot/drops is split between category of monsters, dungeons and maps. For e.g. death beads only drops for green/red pass monsters in COF (Choice of Fate, Death Valley in Zhengzhou map).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    Athuyar likes this.
  2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

[Main keys in drops]

Keys :
    ~Increases item drop rate by ...
    ~Item drop rate increase by...
    ~Increase every item drop rate by...
    ~Increase item drop chance by....

The main keys in drops are the following :

[​IMG]

1. Premium

[​IMG]

2. Character :

-Clothes refine with drop option increase

[​IMG]

-Costume/decos with drop rate option increase :

Marketplace Summer Deco:

[​IMG]

Kunlun level 4 deco :

[​IMG]

Hefei from shabby coupons :

[​IMG]

Hefei from normal coupons :

[​IMG]

Hefei from fine coupons :

[​IMG]

Loulan level 4 deco :

[​IMG]

-Relics additions with drop rate ( lowest to highest) :

[​IMG]

-Trinket with drop rates increase
    Kunlun, level 1 to level 5 :

[​IMG]

Inner illusive branches :

[​IMG]

3. Epithet & in game buffs from activity :

Kunlun :

[​IMG]

War :
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4.Master gift from disciples :

[​IMG]

6.Band Attribute increase drop rates

[​IMG]

7.Item drop card

[​IMG]

8.Event increase 100%, 200%
    From publisher events ,usually weekend or different events.

9. Event buffs
    Different events.

10. Drop addition from costume slot (F11 : Costume Gallery)
    Item Drop chance.

11. Level 4 guardian buff
    [​IMG]

Along your journey you may find another treasures items to boost your character item drop rate.

Athuyar likes this.
  3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

[ Drop rate ]

Usually the drop rate calculates in procent (%). In the end, you have to play with the numbers and get the most valuable items to increase your rate.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, the drop rate and rarity items drop rate is closely related to the price of items. For e.g. for an item that has rarity drop rate ( or rarity item drop for mats to make the item), the price is higher. Now, if in time, the drop rate of that item (or mats to craft it) is raised, the price will drop due the increase of items in the market. This is the case now for blue dragon banner. Due the increase drop rate of blue banner in GC dungeon, the price has drop from January 2019 to dec 2019 considerably.

[​IMG]

The drop rate, in my opinion is affected by monsters levels, mainly in land maps. The revamp blue mobs does not affect the drop rate so much for high levels characters. Blue mobs on red and black coc does not affect the drop rate for high levels characters so much, purple and green is affected.

[​IMG]

For high levels characters, my advice will be to loot in 3x event, not gain experience, than sheet up in excel the outcome, see what dungeon/ map is more profitable to loot up in event to gain money.

[​IMG]

hillbenji and Athuyar like this.
  4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

[Video]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  5. firuges

firuges Member

if that's true. it's crazy. I am not fully understanding it. I basically feel that having a droprate is useless because the variables are too many.

6. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

GM has told that drops are RNG wise.. So and that each mob has there ow drop table.
    Maybe it would be nice to do something about that??

7. quachthaihai

quachthaihai New Member

It is amazing. Vote you, good idea

8. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

Does This mean that it’s better not using dropcards, trinkets with droprate etc when there is a xp/drop event?

Because if I’m reading this right that will probably only decrease the rate of rate item drops because the common items will get a major boost.

9. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

All depends on what you’re farming and where. There’s no one size fits all for farming in 9D different things require different drop rates

10. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

Well my questions is about potala. Focusing on the repel and clothing boxes.

these are red (rare) drops.

11. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Those were not considered rare drop. I know many people lately complained about potala and the drop there. We do not have an official drop % list from the devs and I think the problem with broken drops % coming from old coding. In time we noticed that when they implements something new as a drop, something breaks in the coding and some items that before had a good drop rate, after they have a bad one. We saw this first in KL map and drops. If we rev. all the KL drops from the map was released we can see for e.g some items that before drop a lot, now are bad in dropping rate.

Imagine at start in 2006 we had only few drop increases. But in time they raise it, on same broken code because they didn't re-code 9dragons.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now imagine they put all this complicated structure of drops in an old code and programming language that no one uses in 2020. In the meantime, the JWG team has changed and there is probably no one left from the old one. They haven't invested anything in coding and game either. They release Kung FU Arena based on 9d instead of putting developing money in 9dragons and make it more simple for all.

Now the same problems from drop are in character stats. The stats are broken, they don't work how was intended.

BloodySpear likes this.
  12. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So i have a little bit of issue with understanding the lower loop.
    I see events somewhere in tje middle and gambe buffs right.
    It feels like is out of order or more like a schedule wjem they started adding atuff through out the tje time.
    Can u make something like that with an effect loop.
    So loke server evemt x2 on tje left amd tje least effective on the right??
    Give maybe as well a better perspective how effective drop opt on relics should be.
    Like i understand the more drop opt on relics u have the more effect it has but atm it feels like 100% drop increase from relics is nkt the same as getting 100% from card.

Maybe it sounds weird but i hope u get what i mean and can make something like that to help us understand it a bit as well

13. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

The title of the LOOP is call TIMELINE. It is a timeline on how droop increases has changed from 2006 to 2020, nothing more, nothing less. In 2006 we had 3, now in 2020 plenty and don't work as intended.

As for doing something extra or more guides, I am sorry I quitted to play this version of the game as I announced it. I am not doing anything for 9Dragons atm, I am in a break, just answering and roaming around here. Thanks for undertsanding.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020