Does anyone know how B4G works.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Iegend, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Iegend

Iegend Member

LIke title says, what are the requirements to enter castle with 4 gates (B4G), and how does it work? @GM Shinnen

*If any one know how lost soul fortress works to and or requirments to enter please note*

2. Iegend

Iegend Member

bump!

3. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

Every Wednesday at 20:10 for 30 mins. Only the top 1st and 2nd rank Factions can participate.

4. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

Proceed Fortress LostSoul
    1. The guild with highest Guild Point (of each server) will seize the Fortress LostSoul and the guild with 2nd highest Guild Point will be the contender to proceed the following Fortress LostSoul.
    2. 4 Soulless Sacred Stone will create in the castle once the Fortress LostSoul has begun.
    3. The battle will end if the contender can destroy all 4 Soulless Sacred Stones within 30min to become the winner.
    4. Of course, the current winner will remain the same if fail to destroy all 4 Soulless Sacred Stones in given 30min.

Fortress LostSoul Benefits
    • The current winning guild will have +1 Contribution Point will apply before the next Fortress LostSoul begins.
    • The Guild Master of the current winning guild can withdraw up to 100000000 Silver Coin per day via Master Wolchun NPC.
    • All guild members of the winning guild can purchase any Silver Jeon items discounted 10% available via NPC located in the Fortress LostSoul.
    • All winning guild members will receive Contribution Point Gift Card(S)

Notice
    1. Unable to withdraw or dismiss members while in Fortress LostSoul
    2. Unable to cast Shield while in Fortress LostSoul
    3. Unable to proceed Ranged Attack in Fortress LostSoul

Annihilation War in

Once your guild becomes the ruler of the Fortress LostSoul, your guild will proceed Annihilation War for 30min starting at 19:10 as a daily basis.

Fortress LostSoul Annihilation War Procedure:
    1. Numerous monsters will appear in Fortress LostSoul upon the Annihilation War begins.
    2. Will receive Exp and Silver Jeon rewards upon defeating all monsters within given time.
    3. No rewards will distribute if fail to defeat all monsters within given time.

Annihilation War in Fortress LostSoul Rewards
    1. Lv112 or below: Exp 30% / 10,000,000 Silver Coin
    2. Master 1~ 33 : Exp 10% / 20,000,000 Silver Coin

Access the Fortress LostSoul

Click ‘Fortress LostSoul’ button of Chief Guard NPC menu.

5. MoRieNTeS

MoRieNTeS Active Member

Time of everything Must be changed like HSB thats time its ridiculus for europe and more than 50% of the server are from europe

6. Iegend

Iegend Member

kk, i understand how fortress of soul works but..B4G is still confusing. So your saying only the TOP 2 rank guilds can participate in B4G? I thought it was Top 3 guilds?

7. MoRieNTeS

MoRieNTeS Active Member

In each Faction not World server, TOP 4 Guild in Each Faction

8. Iegend

Iegend Member

I still don't understand, B4G doesn't work for the Grand Tiger faction. I need G.M to explain it to me in detail. Because i'm super confused on what the requirements are to enter and what i should expect to do once inside.

9. MoRieNTeS

MoRieNTeS Active Member

It work Sunday 8 pm pdt server or 5 am europe time

10. Iegend

Iegend Member

I know when it starts. The part i'm confused about are the requirements to enter because none of the guilds in grand tiger are able to enter. at least when i tried it said not qualified to enter.

11. Yankii

Yankii New Member

the guild master is required for enter B4G ?

12. Aceso

Aceso Member

This is correct. The guild master must be the first in the guild to enter then anyone else in the guild can follow.