Damage of Mau's / Armor Rider Before and After Maintenance for Valentines Event.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rfonline052017, Feb 23, 2021.

Tags:
  1. rfonline052017

rfonline052017 New Member

Hello Guys. this is concerning about the Mau's Damage. I hope this will help bring back the Mau's Damage we Bellato's are already Struggling with 2 Versus 1 Race. Please Bring back Mau's Damage.

2. vondiehll

vondiehll Active Member

It's normal. U would have to have at least 63k to take more damage.

3. itsme

itsme New Member

struggling 2 vs 1? thats political lmao
    maus damage isnt nerfd.. and this video isnt complete, how can u tell the cora did the exact same like u did? (not changing elems? at cw and at caravan exp spot)

4. timpoole

timpoole New Member

It is nerfed compared to what it was before the maintenance. It was way too high before and now it is normal. But still it got reduced by alot. When you have not played a mau character lately you are considered a troll because you simply do not know what you are talking about.

5. itsme

itsme New Member

"way too high" for crossclass armor rider that doesnt have pure class skills soo this is an fixed update.. keep whining about it or just quit. the developer itself not adding or reduce any sht from the patch.

6. timpoole

timpoole New Member

You say this is a fix. On the other side you say they did not change anything. I think you are not the brightest candle on the cake.

Andrucha likes this.
  7. itsme

itsme New Member

the thread starter saying before and after maintenance last week and theres other maintenance that affect why mau damage way too high. even after 4.25 the damage r like today and all of a sudden bellato mau got way too high damage even if youre crossclass armor rider but those who play not bellato r not cryng out loud like y'all did now til incompetent GM showd up in one place only.. smh

8. timpoole

timpoole New Member

I agree mau damage was way too high before the mainte last week. And now after the mainte 7 days ago they reduced it to normal damage and that should be fine.

9. Yoichinoyumi

Yoichinoyumi New Member

It's like a argument with a bunch of kids that want birthday cake for breakfast lunch and dinner 2v1 every xhipwar and they still don't want something broken fixed, enjoy PvP at guild v guild only in a PvP game..... Morons

10. itsme

itsme New Member

whining bout 2v1 again? what are you? special kid? if u playing this server (titan) since day 1 you notice bells was owning w/o mau damage higher than footies dps. its just a matter of players attendance that affect win/lose in cw and yet you whining over mau dps then call it 2v1 struggles. go play ur barbie instead.

11. tiptip666

tiptip666 Member

Maybe you guys just should click the spacebar harder?

Attached Files:

12. Andrucha

Andrucha New Member

Is this the spacebar of strikers?

13. rfonline052017

i'm pretty sure no one is gonna watch a boring 12 mins video about raiding caravan. that's why i only edited what was needed for proof and as what i said in the description and the end of the Video " I always use the same elems and weapon when doing PVP". It doesn't make sense if you lower your damage when you are in a PVP now is it?.

14. rfonline052017

Then why are you replying in this tread man? if you don't have a problem with the mau damage before? you're not even making any sense. and why am i even bothering replying to your comments. Bye!

15. harry0314

harry0314 New Member

damage mau change ? i think no.. good job redfox for fix this, all class on bells can using mau with damage same like pure mau ? what a joke.

now redfox notice it and fix it cool.

good job redfox at least u fix this bug really nice.

16. BigPard

BigPard Member

I
    Incomplete video.
    1.) you wearing the same elems same as in 1st video?
    2.) you are roar means ++dmg and cora --def
    3.) 2nd video CW time. you don't have ++dmg and cora got +40%def because he's beside RB.
    4.) dmg dealt depends if one player gauge is 0. you sure in 1st video cora gauge is 100%? i think it went 0 because u guys ff him for a while.

in short, you just crying :(

17. raymondjonm

raymondjonm New Member

Ofcourse they are crying and they are for good! GM removing damage and does not even give a statement they have all rights to complain.

18. BigPard

BigPard Member

Their current damage + def is not the same before 4.25 update. That's enough 2 years gm loved the bellato. Be thankful u still have 100% def. wkkwkwkwk Did gm as well even give a statement during 4.25 update about mau becoming best overall class?

19. raymondjonm

raymondjonm New Member

You are right they are still stronger than before 4.25. But still they need to explain and announce changes.

20. LetsTank

LetsTank New Member

heres some ''politics'' for you. Enjoy playing a dead server. All the time and money you spend to fight 3-5 players. Must be fun. DeadFox.