Current state of the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kenyz0r, Oct 26, 2020.

1. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

I certainly wouldnt have come back to the game if that was the case. The only reason i came back and playing is coz of plvl.

2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

So what you’re saying is you like to benefit from the attributes of your band but contribute little to no experience to level up band?

3. phoenixakos

phoenixakos New Member

I feel like i wrote this topic!
    I have last months the same questions! And i realised that they don' t care about us but about our money. Thats why many many op players left this game. We dont want to support this game play. I understand that we have to spend SOME money for GMs job but not that much!!

Swim and ozzy1920 like this.
  4. Kukuku3

Kukuku3 New Member

its a money fueled game. and Blade on your neck on every direction. u go to FB page and do RMT, u get banned. u buy stuff in game with cc trade, risking of getting scammed unless u are well prepared for the worst with all the condition and have record chat screenshot, u spend your way on cc buying boxes ? u could be lucky or u could be not, some player spend 50$ and get an UT some spend 1k and not a single UT out from boxes (most cases player spend are loss in gambling) , or u wanna stick lowkey farming yourself all they way? well u have to be at least well geared to just able earn 200-300kk per hour in ccd and thats only on weekend drop rates. farm Ut in infinite dungeon? well u need to be at least at 1k worth geared char. its all back to spend to play

5. Kukuku3

Kukuku3 New Member

there is no end in black market, every game has their own black market. im not talking about the cheat, hack, bugs and dupes stuff, those are filthy and im fully agree those offence deserve the punishment, or even IP ban. im talking about RMT. look, most player are veteran. there is hardly a total NEW player in 9dragons and i can confidently say most player are grown ups, they have jobs, family and other responsible to do. they dont have much time but they have money, a money to spend. but not spend on chances (boxes). they worked hard in real life to earn money, why would they work hard again in virtual life? what is the purpose there is no fun in working, unless u are German. lol

how about, just how about. i dont know what the law is about gaming and stuff, this is just an idea for middle ground.

Publisher could host an Auction house for RMT, a website of it own for item trades, buy/sell. with publisher overseeing all trades, there will be no scam.. all will be overseen fair and square, for every trades that made, player have to pay fee, could be 5-10% of its item value. for example, i put up a selling of an UT for 200$ fix price, and one player would buy. im receving 180$ while 20$ goes to RF. no trades would ever go worng, player are happy because item are easily accessable, RF are also getting the benefits from every trades that made. its a win win for both. but i know, most likely nothing will change. a countless of ideas been voiced out and it goes to no one. who cares?

ozzy1920 and GBKen like this.
  6. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

I really dislike this self label veterans zzz honestly if you veterans in this game, it means nothing.
    Next if you veterans u won’t complain .
    Who the hell care if you veterans in this game or not? U need some self glorying ?
    Complaining about thing don’t means it’s gonna change in your way.
    UT can be farm via infinity dungeon plus from blue dragon chest which I see IF there’s always people doing it which mean every 4-6 month there’s some supply.
    Every month it’s quite easy to farm 10b, like real relax! I farm 1.3b worth in Kl under selling all stuff still can make this amount for 3hr farming.
    N next veterans that want to plvl, don’t know heck about this game. You call yourself veterans? Joke of the day

7. Thedarklord87

In case you come say how I make such money, well I don’t normally make such amount. 3hr 500-600m.
    But yst I got about 45seal(planning to sell 8kk each) n 5set of blessing(100m per set)
    N wep loot n other junk I pick up elixir n shard(extra 150m) here
    But lucky I got a hg lvl3 male wb drop.
    No one cares if you return to game or not if you want to play you play, if you don’t want to play you quit. Talk so much like a old lady or broken radio don’t know for what.
    This game run for so Long what thing change? Veterans faint..

8. Thedarklord87

Then just quit, u talk so much for what?
    What value is game gold? It useless for god sake, you say you don’t want spend don’t want farm then just quit. This game don’t suit u, you can play most of this game not spending. But if you want to be at the TOP it’s only logic that u done some spending.
    If not you think this company run for free? Just to entertain u? If you pay n request I still understand your logic but you didn’t, please I don’t care about ur 500-1000. There’s real hardcore one that spend 10k or more alrdy.

9. kenyz0r

kenyz0r Member

You can lvl up the band as well by farming LLGC over and over again xD.

Well, I am pretty sure that you are not paying only for the GMs job. NineDragons team is probably formed out of: developers, QA engineers, GMs, CMs, Team Lead, Marketing team (probably common for whole RedFox), Direct Manager responsible of the game and do not forget about the infrastructure costs (considering the current player base probably these are not so high).

I know a game as old as NineDragons that had this system implemented and succeed. (Rohan)
    In my opinion RF should do an analysis on their current player base and I am pretty sure that they will find out the following things:
    - Most of the players from the 9dragons community are 25++ years old, which means that they probably have other priorities than just playing the game;
    - There will always be players that will donate;
    - 80% of players are not donating;
    If you are regulating the economy and unlock at least 50% of the p2w content to free players, we will have so many players that will come back that will both increase the f2p base and the donators base.
    I don't know the gaming industry very well but I'm assuming that one of the most important aspects is related the the player base. Right now the strategy used by RF is to have very few donators that can spend 1-5k (once at a certain period of time; it's not monthly) on a very low player base. This sounds like a strategy used by some of the top car companies (but this is gaming).
    I would focus on getting back a lot of the players that gave up on the game and you could win way more on smaller donations.
    Considering that KR already unlocked the UT content, why do we have to wait so long to happen here?

10. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Had same thought when 9dragons came to steam. I thought we'll be able to buy/sell 9d stuffs via steam community market.

11. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

they could atleast lower price of premium, $25 every month just for some basic buffs is BS.

12. Thedarklord87

you can just quit if u have so many prob

13. kenyz0r

kenyz0r Member

Let's not deviate from the subject please and that will be: endgame content being completely P2W and almost impossible to be unlocked.

14. kenyz0r

kenyz0r Member

Somehow I've missed your comment from this thread so here is my answer:
    According to your nickname you are about 30+ years old. Are you telling me that this is what you chose to do on a daily basis? Farm more than 3 hours per day? Let me tell you something: I don't know how valuable is your time but my time is very precious. I chose to work and earn a lot of money or spend time with my family instead of farming, and that's why I'm donating.
    I never said for one second to get items without farming or without spending. I mentioned that I spent 100 to 200$ a month and farm like 1 hour per day. I am just asking for common sense and proper management of the game.
    You are telling me about the people that have spent more than 10k...Ask any top donator and they will tell you the same: everyone is expecting reasonable prices on UT and easier way to unlock the endgame. I would have never said anything if one UT would cost 10b.
    Your hateful comment could only mean two things:
    - You are either too greedy and don't care at all about the state of the game;
    - You are in the black market gang and want to profit out of it;

Regards...

Rashbrazil and ozzy1920 like this.
  15. Thedarklord87

Like I say, quit if you can’t take it.
    No need to link me to black market, I am not connected to them or used them before.
    Next yes I am 30+ but I have my own life plan, u no time to commit then quit. this is game, only gamer get better. For fun side u can try hand carry console for leisure
    E.g people been paying 10k over for Chanel bag but then suddenly some joker come in the shop n cry then reduce all price. You think fair others before you? Currently main market major things have went down 50% or more, u still cry? Just quit will you, don’t keep making useless noise

16. Antik

Antik Member

My issue is if I was Pked it took 6-10 shots at me to kill me when I had 90k hp , now with my 180k hp I've been killed with 1 shot, the game became disballanced.

17. kenyz0r

kenyz0r Member

This is the last time I'm going to reply to a post like this. If you consider the game is just fine, you are delusional mate.
    The GAP between F2P and donators is just too big. And it's not only that, it's not enough to donate a decent amount of money, you have to spend a lot to unlock end game items.
    I mean, look at this thread: you are the single guy that considers the opposite. I can ask any top donator from Tao to comment here and you'll see they agree with me.
    I cannot change your mind, but we are free to think differently and if I consider something is wrong, I am free to post it on the forum for public debate.

Rashbrazil likes this.
  18. Jtoasty

Jtoasty New Member

Noob question. What is “UT” and “RMT”?

19. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Ultimate tablet and real money transfer

Rashbrazil and Jtoasty like this.
  20. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member