crash

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by CPike0, Oct 11, 2016.

1. CPike0

CPike0 Member

i think due to this gameguad update im not able to play because game closes within minutes no warning or anything just continually closes.. been unable to play all day anybody else having this problem

2. Musuyajin

Musuyajin New Member

Hello;

Was anything changed on your computer before or after the patch? Like a format or modifications that did require a restart for important changes?

3. JAXMESH

JAXMESH New Member

ya i have this problem too ,,, wtf is game guard update ... please gm come and give us solution ...

cant stay a long in game , just a min than i out from game without notice !

4. CPike0

CPike0 Member

there wwasnt anything like that the game was up when i left for work and came home and it was closed tried to start it got a update froom gameguard and after that it kicks me out within 5 minutes everytime i log in

5. MNAlex

MNAlex New Member

same problem here , it wont let me uninstall either

6. Miladdos

Miladdos New Member

Same problem here. This started happening after the removal of the double xp and drop event. I suggest they fix this soon and give us some reward for not being able to play and losing days of autohunt/autopills etc. Otherwise they're ******* us hard. So far two days of not being able to play. This is not due to firewall/internet/malware or whatever but it's the fault of redfox themselves.

Edit: I've tried re-installing the game but it doesn't help the issue.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  7. Musuyajin

Musuyajin New Member

What version of windows are you guys using?

8. JAXMESH

JAXMESH New Member

my computer windows 7 64bit . i tried re instal windows 2 times and still not work ,,,
    i can log in game , just can stay like 5 min then game close ..

please g.m give us solution for this .. this happen when gameguard update ...
    is almost 3 days x.x and cant play

9. Miladdos

Miladdos New Member

Multiple people are experiencing the same issue. This is not due to their computer or internet but it's a mistake from redfox themselves. Probably a bug implemented by mistake after the removal of the double xp/drop event. However this still not being fixed days after it first happened is simply horrendous. I have even opened a ticket which hasn't even been read by redfox yet. This is a way of completely killing off a game which is already dying and proves that the GM's don't care about the well being of the game but just about the money it generates. I expect a major compensation for the players who have dealt with this issue if they seek to keep the players satisfied and playing.

10. JAXMESH

JAXMESH New Member

no clue ,, better quit this game ... ** off g.m shinen no help !

11. Miladdos

Miladdos New Member

Some things i have tried to fix this:

-Re-install the game
    -Delete the GameGuard map
    -Change the compability of the launcher.exe to a lower version of windows (XP, Vista, 7 and 8)
    -Run the launcher as Admin (Always do)

None of the above have worked.

What i've noticed is that before the client crashes ''nProtect Game Monitor(x64) Rev 169'' closes followed by ''nProtect Game Monitor Rev 2438 (32-bits)'' closing a few seconds later. After this the game also closes.

Pc Specs:

Processor
    AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1055T Processor

Video Card
    AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series

RAM
    8.0 GB

Operating System
    Microsoft Windows 10 (build 14393), 64-bit

12. SilverBolt

SilverBolt New Member

already did that.. got no help from anyone here... i have played 12sky/12sky2 and tbh among all those version that i played and how many years this game has gone through, idk why i cant even get in the game with this version. All other clients i have tried worked... but for this version idk... installing and making the game work shldnt be a problem.... well have fun you guys who play ...

13. Miladdos

Miladdos New Member

I've been searching for the reason the game crashes and after some research i found out that ''ntdll.dll'' is the cause of it. However i have not found a way of fixing it yet.

14. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

@GMShinnen we need help with this
    many ppl cant play this need to be fixed

15. Musuyajin

Musuyajin New Member

What would happen if you started the game in compatibility Win7?

16. Miladdos

Miladdos New Member

I've already tried it with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 still doesnt work.

17. Miladdos

Miladdos New Member

This is the fourth day of this bug occuring without a fix, let alone a ******* reply from a GM. If this isn't fixed tomorrow with a MAJOR compensation i will be quitting the game and refunding my money. I hope everyone else will do the same if they do not help us.

18. CPike0

CPike0 Member

yea dude.. ive been trying to come up with a fix i thought i was close because i notice when i start gameguard theres files that are removed upon launching but i guess thats not he problem either i tried disabling anti virus adding every single game guard file to Data execution prevention and nothing works.. so right now im on WSP ...i was just starting to get back into the game now im gonna be behind because its been so many days already

19. Miladdos

Miladdos New Member

I've tried 20 different solutions, scanned through 30-40 sites looking for a fix for two days now and tried pretty much anything still no ******* fix. Redfox is ******* trash for not even responding when players are experiencing a MAJOR bug.

20. Musuyajin

Musuyajin New Member

At this point we'll need troubleshooting investigation; please send a ticket with the informations and was tried to fix it, it might be a well known problem that appeared.

I don't think ''major'' compensation can be given for this sort of problem, over threatening, especially.

Thankyou a lot for trying.