Computer Specs

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Brit16, May 22, 2016.

1. Brit16

Brit16 New Member

Hi wonderful people,

I was just wondering what specs you guys currently have. See, I am deciding on whether or not I should get a GTX 980 TI instead of GTX 970. My CPU is going to be an i5-4690k.
    What do you guys think about the GPU? Would 980 TI be overkill for 1440p high settings with lighting on for a consistent fps of 50-60 even in Chip War with 200 people or more?
    Oh, btw, I might wait for 1070 depending on how long aftermarket GPUs are gonna come out.

Thank you,

Brit

2. Cwarel

Cwarel Member

Well since you are on this forum means that you are playing RFO , and all you need is PENTIUM 2 FOR THAT GAME)))))))))))

3. Brit16

Brit16 New Member

But then I lag in CW with high settings. Even with higher specs than pentium. = / I want a butter smooth experience :))

4. Cwarel

Cwarel Member

it will always lag , no matter which pc you got , i had that on all of my pcs where there is bunch of people on CW , i got 970 i7-5800 , 16 gb ram , ssd and it still the same old lag on cw , when you walk in to the chip and game starting to load al these bells that hitting ACC))))

5. buddy

buddy Member

Awesome spec.
    You have a "little" or no problem in doing crit stun lock of mobs.
    As for mine, got amd fx and r-series, cpu and gpu respectively. Overclocked
    Its the data bandwidth that holds us down when dealing multiple players, ya cw

edit: maybe you can make it to 1080, imagine a power of twice the titan x

6. ZechEastwood

ZechEastwood New Member

that is high ping.. maybe you're very far to the RF server.. idk RF redfox server where at but that's just it, your specs is more than enough to play with very high on this game..

7. Wynnchester

Wynnchester New Member

its not the computer spec thats causing those shitty lags. its how the server transfers data and your network speed. i've been using i5 4690k running at sli with gtx 980 ti and raid 0 256gb ssd. but sometimes its still laggy. the reason is that my kids and nieces ipads are on youtube so the bandwidth was shared.....

8. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

I am positive their server is in Brazil ... cus they anounced the Black Desert to South America... soo dont expect much...

9. 4driano

4driano Active Member

Tbh, anything which refers to Brazil, you shouldn't expect that much.

atenn likes this.