[Completed] The Initiation Leveling Event (1/9/18 ~ 2/6/18)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Clover, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LezRock

LezRock Member

Kindly provide me some proof of files how does the Launcher recognize only the US IP for that "Manipulated Retarded Files" not to Pop Up..

2. LezRock

LezRock Member

Its not PErfectly and Literally not Clear, Lv50 minimum?
    Have tried playing?
    If yes, you wouldnt put a minimum Level for this event and sooooo noone will drop down their complaints..
    I really dont follow, was it difficult if you can just went straight..
    "All Lv.61 to reach Lv.65 in a month of Leveling Event.."
    Addicts sure can do that Leveling.. :D

3. Kiity

Kiity New Member

so since im new to this server what I need to do is leave my friends in titan and start in zephyr again cos basically its too impossible for a newbie to farm and level to 65 in a month.
    i thought this was an event to support new players in server and attract more people.

4. Tensai

Tensai Member

This event could be good idea to render the servers more active. I guess we will find out soon enough :).

I saw many complains about the fairness of the event…

I don’t think all events cannot be fair since they will always be some variables like, players disponibilities, players ages, players levels ect…

This even is targeting 50-64 level encouraging them to play more, give them a reason to stay and keep playing. I should maintain and maybe increase each server populations. Keyword here is OBJECTIF.

This said, they are some questions that is still need to be answered to make the event credible (my opinion):

1. Is it realistic to think one player level 50 can reach level 65 in one month? I don’t know just asking

2. Maybe next time before starting the event give a delay of 2weeks for new players or players without level 50 char to get ready. But all depends of the reason behind the event the GM have.

3. Regardless, you will have to give some crazy exp rate (mods x10 +) for it to be realistic in my opinionJ. For Titan crazy rate won’t really affect the server except making more exciting as more will reach 65+.

Overall these type of event is a good initiative for dedicated new players to catch up with old players in level and make them more competitive.

Keep working hard to make RF Online great :)

5. chaos055

chaos055 New Member

New comers event??? u sure about it????

6. bobby8390

bobby8390 New Member

Hello sir GM
    i am lvl 65 now
    i get lvl 65 in one month ago
    can i join this event?
    Please reply sir....thankyou

7. Mondega

Mondega New Member

Ok level minimun to start in titan is lvl 50 right i can start whit my lvl 60??

8. BlindRage

BlindRage New Member

Yes you can but dont bother if its only 60. Realistically you need to be like lvl 62+ already to hit 65 in a month. 63 to 65 in one month is 6.6% a day if u think you can. 62 to 65 is 10% a day. Etc

9. BlindRage

BlindRage New Member

How about you release the prize details before starting the lvling event required for the pvp event so we know if this massive grind on titan is worth starting, already loosing time. Not spending money until you release prize details wat the hell is going through your heads do you even plan ahead and think about ur players. You have already made it almost impossible for your veteran player base to enter and compete if they dont already have a level 63+ on titan. If you want these veterans who have been the ones supporting spending money for years to keep on spending for the massive grind you want them to do to enjoy one of the best events you csn ever do. How about telling us what we are spending money and time on BEFORE you start the event. You guys are never cease to keep on amazing me

10. Mondega

Mondega New Member

Ohhh yes i have calculated
    In lvl 51-55 u get 15 % in a day
    In lvl 56-60 u get easy 7 % in day
    In lvl 61-65 u get 3.5% easy
    But how one lvl 50 can get lvl 65 in one month?????? Gms go up they? Go give more exp potion? GM sorry i apreciate u work but its impossible, calculate it ?

11. marcovsk

marcovsk Member

I was expecting some pt / exp event...

:(

12. Jesie28

Jesie28 New Member

Hi GM Black Clover!!! On the Zephyr server, can we use a level 1 character that was created way back or we need to create a new level 1 character. Thanks for the answer GM. :D

13. [GM]Clover

[GM]Clover RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Mondega,
    To answer your question, yes, you can start with a level 60 character! You do NOT have to be level 50 starting this event, it is simply the bare minimum level you need to qualify for participation.
    - GM Clover

14. [GM]Clover

Hello Jesie28,
    Yes, you can use a level 1 character you created a long time ago if you want. It must be level 1 as of 1/9/18 to qualify for rewards though!
    - GM Clover

Jesie28 likes this.
  15. [GM]Clover

Hello Itsmeyher,
    As I have mentioned before, Level 50 is not the level you need to start the event at, it is minimum level you need to participate in this event. Anyone who is under 65 but over 50 is allowed to participate. This means that you can be level 64 and level up to 65 within the month and still qualify to receive the rewards!
    - GM Clover

16. TankerBell

TankerBell New Member

Make it 51-55 for Zephyr instead of 45-49. Its too easy to reach level 49 with a Few entry on Past BD Keys.
    and i dont think many player wants to be stuck on level 49 for months just to qualify for rewards knowing that zephyr is level 65 CAP already.

17. Thunderlike

Thunderlike Member

If I hit 70, will I get a reward?

18. TERMN8U

TERMN8U New Member

Dam I just turn 66 :mad:

19. Unskilled

Unskilled Member

Its possible to do 50~65 in this time???? im on level 47

20. Sailroyant

Sailroyant New Member

You really aren't getting the point. Making this event for anyone sub 60 is entirely pointless without extra EXP. So the fact you have it even open to level 50s without any kind of additional EXP boost is what people are complaining about. Unless you're pretty close to 65 already, if you have any form of a life, you won't be able to hit 65 by the end of this 1 month long event. Could've been a fantastic idea if you paired EXP and things of that nature with it. But this is very poorly executed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.