[Completed] Shiny Gate Exchange and Raffle! Until May 24th!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Lupinsan, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bayside

bayside Member

SAY HELLO TO 1 SHOTING LEVEL 50-57 ARMORS VALKYRIE!! LMFAO

2. Erene

Erene Active Member

You're crazy in love with MAUs, @fluttershypony. :p
    LOL. Exactly. Even I, as a mage with 25k HP dies in 1-hit with the current gears we have.

3. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

Lol what are you on about? Blue maus have been 1 shotting us ACC and Cora since day 1. I can't wait to get myself a 60 int +5 launcher and hit them for 45k each skill. It is about time.

respectandi likes this.
  4. WheeLjack

WheeLjack Member

+6 int 60* haha

5. Erene

Erene Active Member

Hey, hey, hey. You are completely forgetting about us, Bellato footies. >.< MAU this and MAU that, we're getting 1HKO too from +5 55 Int Launchers, heck... even +5 50 Int Launchers, so please stop complaining. When MAUs get gestroyed, they pay 20mil. or higher for its repair. If Footies die, they lose some HP potions and that's it. Please keep your facts right. It might be true that some of us spend real-money just to get strong but it's our choice to do so and not them.

NOTE: I am NOT a Bellato MAU Rider, this is based on my experience in the Cerberus server and Titan server. About 3-5 months from now. It will be Accretia Online once again.

RagingBells and iTank like this.
  6. AjtaK

AjtaK Member

Stop this crying that all is only about maus being op. On all servers years ago, there were same maus, they were even better than now with their defense and nobody cried that much as you do now. Bells were most of the time underdog race and maybe 2 months on original Titan server when they were dominating, they have no good times worth to remember. On this server they came with strong alliance, good system, cooperation and almost no dramas so theyre winning over races that are full of dramaqueens, rmters and afkers and what worse, they want everything for free and NOW.
    Take 70 active players, make them cooperate every day and you can win wars and take down pbs even without maus on your race.
    Shiny bds are boost for everyone, everyone have the same chances, but you guys only cry that nobody gives you stuff for free. You have to work for it, like bells do. So stop being jealous and play this game without this everyday bs on forums.

Krunk, marvz19, MeanMachine and 2 others like this.
  7. Snaggle

Snaggle New Member

This whole thing just shows how impossible it is to run an official RF server these days. The fact that a publisher has to make their own workarounds to try and get weapons/armors/talics into the game just shows that the basics of this game have gone out the window. The blame is also on those who keep spending money and validating what CCR are doing.

RagingBells, iTank and Triztt like this.
  8. EricHM

EricHM Member

Finally someone complaining about the nature of this event. It's absurd. Shiny weapons and Rare E weapons don't exist in the game, you are truly paying for a RNG to get exclusive weapons that will pretty much one shot anything in this armorless server. Same for 60B and 65B, they are pretty much impossible to get.
    "You know these elementals and equipment that are too rare or non-existing of a drop? Give me $10 and you have a chance of getting them, just for a limited time!"
    Instead of something like "We have added elementals, armor and weapons from 53-65 to monsters drop table from Kartella/BM/OCL, lucky drop from ETS daily quest, greatly increased rewards from 50-55 Battle Dungeons and Dark Hole/Hora Dark Hole. No need to pay us to give what should be available in the game, save that money for existing CC items."

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  9. KimyKome

KimyKome New Member

GG YoMama Shyni Launcher 65 +6 !!!

iTank likes this.
  10. muchokrazy

muchokrazy Member

Shiny weapons are level 65 weapons.
    They have same damage of a saint weapon (level 65 intense) but have more stats.

Example:
    Shiny spear gives you the same damage of Saint Spear but Shiny spear gives you 20% extra hp.

11. muchokrazy

muchokrazy Member

Rare D / Rare E weapons aren't a reward from Shiny bds.

I made more than 2 stacks and nobody from my parties looted this type of weapon.
    Nobody I know saw this drops from Shiny BDS.

I will give a list of rewards from shiny bd:

- NONE
    - 55 INT WEAPONS
    - 60 INT WEAPONS
    - 65 INT WEAPONS
    - SHINY WEAPONS
    - 10x TALIC CRYSTALS
    - 20x TALIC CRYSTALS
    - 1% EXP POTION
    - 3x CHOCOLATE
    - x2 , x4 PT POTION
    - DEFENSE BAR RECOVERY
    - MOVEMENT SPEED POTION
    - INVI POTION
    - REVIVAL POTION

12. JanMarc

JanMarc New Member

[GM]Lupinsan, hello kindly check my tickets its been a week and yet no reply coming from admins thanks. :)

13. iTank

iTank New Member

I make your words, my words.
    This all is ********.
    You should at least make a POOL about it, like you did for everything.

Valkyrie Server RIP 17/03 - 17/05
    Special Thanks to RedCampus.

RagingBells likes this.
  14. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

People are starting to say that this event is basically a consolation prize, because they are going to merge Titan and Valkyrie and want us to get some level 60/65 weps before they merge, and are going to say "We are going to merge cause you have 60/65 INT weps now, so it is fine."

If that is the case, it is truly going to be time for people to quit, and RedFox to lose our support.

I don't think anyone is going to want to play with level 65/70s when our server's average level is currently 51.

Roceangou and respectandi like this.
  15. Tensai

Tensai Member

Hi Valkyrie server, I would like to understand why will this event will create unbalanced server?

Every players has the same right/opportunity to buy those items. The unbalance doesn’t come from this event but from each players hence life…you cannot blame redfox for not having money or too much money to afford shiny gate.

Redfox can try to control the unbalance on the technical front of the game, char skills ect… but what can they do about your choice of taste example: choose this race instead of the other, recharging a certain amount of cc or not ect…

I heard so many **** about Titan server, Yes they were dupe, abuses ect… But do you really think it hasn’t already happen to Valkyrie? Or just that you are not aware yet? As GM can’t be everwhere/everytime online. But most importantly not every players are honest: P

And stop dreaming about not having merge….The merge will happen eventually, just a matter of WHEN. New server generate money for redfox, generate hope(illusion) of better start for some players “better server without cheats”…FACE IT You are playing a Free game, doesn’t mean it is free also to keep it online.

For me this event doesn’t change much(Titan server)…But for some the best event ever, others not so good. It all depends on your current reality or lvl. FREEDOM of speech so please keep crying BUT please stop the argument of sense of Server well-being to justify your selfish desires.

As for me I will always ask for exp event, only thing I care about now :)

TITAN FOREVER!

Roceangou likes this.
  16. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

Gif meh armours 65+ event

BTW, game is under false advertisement should change to ' ACC easy mode zerg glory hunting always spd buff dodge in siege while aoe cry about mau op'ed space bar warriors cry to unbalance game more haxorz Online.

No offence to the true acc pvp skilled players *cough* not many left *cough*

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  17. SakuraMrczxc

SakuraMrczxc New Member

Somebody gets the whole point, For me this event is for balancing the each race. "Some" Bellato is upset because they worked hard PvM'ing these Pit-bosses. I can't argue with that. But for us CORA this is one of our few hopes to make par with the 2 races, We are few, Weaponless. These event will give us a jumpstart to boost our confidence. There is a quote, If you could make God bleed, people would cease to believe in Him. There will be blood in the water, the sharks will come. All I have to do is sit back and watch as the world consumes you. -Ivan Vanko (Iron Man 2)

18. ThuliuMrX

ThuliuMrX Member

19. harpea08

harpea08 New Member

must have gotten a lot of real cash selling those items from pbs :D and awful song dafuq

20. ThuliuMrX

ThuliuMrX Member

Never friend, we are poor but do not do it and not need.

Good luck with your opinion.

netorock and marvz19 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.