[Completed] Shiny Gate Exchange and Raffle! Until May 24th!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Lupinsan, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThugLifeRR

ThugLifeRR Member

my friend, just because you are belato and has numbers that can do everything on the server think also cora and ACC do?
    It is not quite how it works things, if it continues very soon only have the Bellatos playing this ...
    you want to play alone? okay ... go ahead
    gms had this difficult decision and I support my eyes closed because cora is a drug, need support (shyn bds) to grow ... and bells not so much.

2. Santhiago

Santhiago New Member

The event can not be canceled so that a race not accepted, if it is to be canceled has to be done if an objection of both races of the server, then the event should be held regardless of the player who are against thinking because the vast majority and want the event to happen.

3. ThugLifeRR

ThugLifeRR Member

And one more issue at stake, as did the whole marketing thing, can not undo something so easily, as much fueled the desire of players to return to play, or even grow in races that are weak.
    Many people who play have saved his salary of the month to buy a few keys and have fun with friends, it created an expectation, you just stop crying at bell side belato and start to think that not only have you in the game.
    For looks and how many posts did, and just have bellato crying here that does not support

+1 GMS ! THANKS FOR RELEASE !

4. iTank

iTank New Member

Do you understand that RF Online is all about organization and numbers to do great things right?
    So if we got an organization and union to kill HUGE PB's, it's our merit!
    If you don't, we can't do anything about you.

The PB's HP and Defense was stablished by GM's. They know what they do.
    If you cannot kill X or Y PB that drops X or Y item, means your race DONT deserve the loots.
    So tell me why you should have these items?

''Oh, so we'll be noobs and no numbers always?''

NO! I agree they should add it so peple can have items. People can get stronger and makes difference.
    But ITS NOT THE TIME right now!
    It's too earlier to add such a thing.
    So someone will come with a Shiny Launcher +5 on people WITHOUT intense armors and 1 hit everyone?
    What is the point??

5. ThugLifeRR

ThugLifeRR Member

and what is the right time? expect all acc and cora stop playing, to become only the bellato?
    because until now only who dominated the server were you guys Bellatos, and you iTank is bellato, why are you crying like a girl?
    but need to balance the races, and the only way to balance is doing what the GM's did, are correct, I aggre and end.
    has like no gm force you to play cora or acc to balance, so the only way to balance is so, or just want you guys elementals draco among the other benefits of the bosses?
    buy cash and place to be able to hold the launcher Shyn +5, it is so simple ...

and all corites and acc want these items simply because we can go without CW alliance and hold you guys ...
    and not acc + cora keep alliance and still losing to bellato :D

6. Erene

Erene Active Member

Not all Bellatos are Armored Riders, people. Please remember that. I want weapons! Staff! So, I think I approve of this event. Lets just all have fun, okay? :D

7. ThugLifeRR

ThugLifeRR Member

u are right erene, no all the RIDERS, need shyn on all races, staff, spears, etc ...
    only some girls crying here, but i think this girls crying because cant put cash at moment on bd ... calm down, bds shyn coming more times !

juliusczar likes this.
  8. juliusczar

juliusczar New Member

clear the air out GM.s cause i already bought a lot of silence generators. is this cancelled on valk or not?

9. ildxbli

ildxbli New Member

ok ... I bought 12 of silence generators so I will wait for the tickets

10. juliusczar

juliusczar New Member

LOL Who told you that filipino's cant afford CC? That is so racist of u to say.

11. bayside

bayside Member

RIP VALKYRIE :oops::eek::rolleyes::mad:

12. [GM]Lupinsan

[GM]Lupinsan RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for the feedback. Shiny Gate Coupons will be available for both servers. However, these items will not be distributed until the May 24th Maintenance.

The reason we are bringing this item to Valkyrie is mainly because of elementals. After reviewing character logs, we discovered most Level 50 characters are still using cash shop elementals. While having players buy cash shop elementals is good for our sales, it does not make for a balanced game. By offering Shiny Gates, we can get more elementals into the server.

In regards to the increase in weapon power on the server, we agree that this may cause some trouble in regards to balance. However, the addition of Shiny and Rare E weapons should not have a large impact on the server yet. While they are very powerful weapons, they must be manually upgraded, which should keep their overall power in check.

13. ThugLifeRR

ThugLifeRR Member

PERFECT UPDATE FOR PLAYERS LUPINSAN !
    Great attendance on foruns and supporters players , balanced very well ! THANKS REDFOX ! NICE ADMINISTRATION !

14. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

I think you are missing the point. Our point is not that the weapons themselves are way too OP for the /game/. We are saying that you shouldn't be offering these Shiny BDs giving us weapons that are WAY more powerful(Not just Shiny/Type E) than what we have now, when there is currently no 55/60 INT armor in the game for us to use.

I personally have a 55 INT +5 Dark Flamethrower, which will look like a pea shooter compared to a +4 Shiny/INT 60 Launcher.
    I still 1 shot almost all Cora archons and Bells who are not a melee or some kind of mage cross class, even if they are in 55 armor.

I am still 1 shot BY Bell Melee users who are running around with +5/6 lvl 60 WHITE weapons, and our tanks are like 4 shot.

You are giving weapons that are FAR stronger than what ANY of our current armor can handle, so you are basically just making it a 1 shot festival. Couple that with elems, which are going to make people have lower HP, and higher atk, it makes it even more a 1 shot fest.

If you are doing SHINY BDs, giving out 60/65 INT weapons, and shiny weps, then you MUST give us a reliable way to get 55 INT/Superior armors.

If not, you might as well just give every character a +7 lvl 60 weapon, and call it a day, because nobody is going to have survivability in 55 white armor, let alone our poor lvl 50s.

15. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

Sorry for the double post, but a totally separate question:

PLEASE tell me that the shiny weapons are ONLY level 65+.

For example the listed Shiny Launcher is 3030-6777

Level 55 INT +5 DFT Fully buffed up with perfect eles and 55 SK: 9467-20497
    Level 55 INT +7 DFT
    Fully buffed up with perfect eles and 55 SK: 11910-25786
    Shiny Launcher +0
    Fully Buffed up with perfect eles and 55 SK: 11665 - 26091

The shiny weps are stronger than INT +7 55 weapons.
    These can't possibly be level 55/60 right?

16. juliusczar

juliusczar New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH CRY BABY BELLS CRY!!!

Zanarkand likes this.
  17. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

As someone who used to lived there for a while, 99.99% of them can barely even have a lifestyle of a relatively lower class western european, most of them can barely even afford real food.

The .01% though is so rich(reasons) that they can dropped thousands of dollars in this game via cash shop/RMT and paid pilots, theres always that one or two people in every ph mmo that decided to spend their millions in-game than on real life.

For Valk, It would probably be better for GMs to exchange all shiny weapons into either a +4 superior 53 set of choice, +0 type C(not superior) 55 int armor set of choice, a +4 int 57 set or a +0 int 60 set. whatever you prefer.

Refusal to ticket or answer GMs within one week of recieving items will automatically make them delete the shinies and give you whatever highest level your class can currently wear.

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  18. Sassy

Sassy New Member

it
    its easy to say that if your a fking bell - OP RACE- CATA CATA MAU BLESSING ELVEN - EASY TO TANK MOBS WITH HC EASY TO CONTROL ALL PB's STFU

Zanarkand likes this.
  19. MeanMachine

MeanMachine Active Member

This is funny statement, really. Let's do simple math. Cash shop elementals (mid grade) are how much? 1030 CC per month? 1 shiny key is 1200 CC and if you are unlucky you dont even finish it or all boxes from Draco can drop you trash. So you clearly doing this for players ;) Not to mention that only amulets can be obtained from Draco. o_O

If you really want to do something for players, change drop list at Cartella, make them drop 53 armors (normal and int) and change drop list at OCL and make Captains drop 55 armors (normal and int) - THAT would be something you really would do for players.

Again, you are only talking about shiny weapons (yes, you will sell tons of T5s and T6s when people will try to upgrade them and they will and soon enought there will be at least +4 shiny weapons around). You are not mentioning int 60 and int 65 weapons and those are not really rare rewards from shiny BDs.

You are doing Shinys on purpose, because nearly no1 now buying upgraders because there are not enought weapons around. So you make people pay to give them a chance to pay even more when thay will have an empty weapon.

I don't really care tbh, you will make money and still can run this game we all love. This game is around for you to milk cash but this is way too early for a fresh server to add Shiny BDs and it will ruin it.

At least make a pool before you do something stupid.

RagingBells, iTank and bube92 like this.
  20. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

if you don't like footies having post-50 gear then deactivate post 50 mau parts as well, simple as that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.