[Completed] Server Merge!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Support, Nov 16, 2016.

1. IamSketchy

IamSketchy Active Member

That's with 5m starting off, I got hacked and all my **** was gone, which is why I created a new character

2. ackhiira29

ackhiira29 New Member

uupdate do it sir? or patch this server before Merge? plesae tell me

3. REDDEATH

REDDEATH Member

Hello all,
    I have removed all the junk and have two bags on a level 23 free for others to use.This is a ACC character seeing that I don't see a min level for transfer it should be good to go I will check today if someone need stuff transferred good luck all

4. DenSilver

DenSilver New Member

One more time. Open new server!!! Users have right to chose: be merged or to go to new server.
    If RedFox won't listen members, your politic will fail.

P.S.: To all who tries to shut up mouth, pls - SHUT UP YOUR SELF!!! Member have rights!!!

Lingueeni and pauloaam like this.
  5. TwistedMojito

TwistedMojito Member

Why the ** u want a new server ?? This server is new! Its like not even a year old!!
    First you all ***** about Valk have low pop. Tadaaaaa Now we merge with Titan and we will have a high pop server.
    Now you want a new server again??? For ******* what?
    Opening a new server that has lower pop than Valk has now. Jesus... so you dont like palying with people at all?
    Maybe a singleplayer game would do the trick for you.
    Just stop ***** and whine and go to a privat server then
    Valk is a New server! Not even a year old , and now we will finally merge so we get a high pop. And now you want another Dead New server. Jesus **** man...Brain GG!
    New server - Cry - Another New Server - Cry more - Merge - Cry For New Server - Merge again - Repeat!

bordz likes this.
  6. bordz

bordz Active Member

like i said this is not a time for the new server coz titan it makes got low ppl again

7. Tortank

Tortank New Member

I'd like to understand whats your problm with a new server? what is it gonna change for you ?
    Every time Official open a new server , lot of players from private server join us and everyone start by 0 there , Then we merge with Titan To make more ppl there and everyone got good lvl , i understand new player creating char and getting 1 shot by 65 weapons after some hours of game (im not talking about Most of High lvls who just dont give a sht about new player), THATS why new players want a new server , cuz new server is for new player .. Are you scared of losing ppl in titan cuz of a new server , dont worry , player from titan joining the new server didnt understand whats Fox is doing ;) For myself this system of opening new server and merge after some months is the only way to keep this (old) game alive , Think about it ;)
    I hope they'll open a new server , to bring more ppl here and got them on titan in some months , ppl are not asking new server cuz they dont want to play with High lvl , they just want a good start , give them some months without getting 1shot by high lvl , i dont see any problm in it .
    And every new server opening Lot of ppl donate. So Opening a new server is a really good idea for everyone , dont you agree ?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
    pauloaam likes this.
  8. Tensai

Tensai Member

Once again stop argument on decision that are already been taken.
    1. New server will open regardless.
    What u should argument on is the when. My wish is that the new server open 2 months or more after merge.

@New players, I understand your reason for always wanting new server, it gives you an easier chance of being able to be competitive. You also have an advantage playing old server, easier to get gear on AH, if you are talkative or active, Old players will notice you and ask you to join their guild to ease your way to the top.
    If we had to make new server for all new players then we would have 100 servers. Since a new server after 3 months with the current patch will have high lvls. Should we make a new server every 3 months?
    P.S: AlianzaCora Titan is recruiting active players from Valks :)

To conclude the circle of Merge-creation new serve- merge ect... is inevitable. As new server produces income to redfox. Once more this is a free game, but doesnt mean it is free to maintain it online. If redfox doesn't make money , RF online will close.
    Please postpone for sometimes before creating new sever and give a chance to titan server to show the real beauty he has to offer :p

9. BCUMS

BCUMS Active Member

Dear Titan Bells... your AFK players in HQ are no longer safe :3

Tchami can back this up, lololol

Lingueeni and 4driano like this.
  10. pauloaam

pauloaam New Member

Just take a vote to find out what players think about a new server. Many private server players will start on a new server, I believe that more and more private servers are losing their strength, their credibility, so these players look for the official server, as it was the case that many private players are still in the valk

4driano likes this.
  11. 4driano

4driano Active Member

Good point.

The weakest race. Bellatos in nowdays are shame. There's 20 bells in CW and 100 stopped at the base. I am missing heyhey, ATHENA86, ReaF and others real players.

12. GlDEON

GlDEON New Member

heyhey, athena, proph and others are my previous guildmates (bootyclappers). I did stop playing now and just visit the forums. My old character got deleted also in gamecampus. Enjoy the game while it last. Maybe i'll be back when there's new server for fresh start. Who knows.

13. DenSilver

DenSilver New Member

If we (new players), who came to new server wanted to play on Titan, then could create chars on Titan. Not on Valkyrie. We used this change to be separated from Titan. And now we will lose this choice.
    Good point to create a voting. This will show real desire view of players. Because these farts of several players don't show it.

14. Accord

Accord Member

If you logg in every day, complete your daily quests, then the ETS's (not going to mention the BD's party), you can get level 1 to 57 in about two months, and you wont need much of effort to achieve that level, in any race.

New server was necessary before there was no system for the low levels to level up other than parties in pvp maps, now you almost don't need to leave hq to get level 57. There is no need for this ******** about merge-new server-merge - new server, this crap got stop, we need full support and attention to our main server, there a re many things to be improved there at main server, RF Online has got a low player base (no more than 300-400), if we keep dividing it in two servers, we always will have this problem about people quitting, lack of players in game and etc..

raekwon and HootMaRoot like this.
  15. BCUMS

BCUMS Active Member

Still convinced only way to truly save this server is by somehow getting it on Steam.

16. carlulous

carlulous New Member

Same same

EDIT:
    Anyone know what time the merge will take place?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  17. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

should be started at normal maintenance time, 18:00 PDT. duration isn't mentioned atm. should be quicker than the GC merge though. valk and titan are identitcal in content i believe.

8 hours and 39 minutes from this post if that helps.

it'll persist without steam, but for it to have any notable boost in players, support, etc. i agree with you.

18. Kroux

Kroux Member

im so grateful that i have a permanent job that wont able to play a lot of time on this crappy game. Get a life people!

19. MrUnknown

MrUnknown New Member

GM i cant log in what happen merge is done still cant log in =( help me or give me answer plzzz =(

20. France

France Active Member

If you guys wont hoard your items in your inactive accounts and make them available for us to purchase and put in good use, only then i will vote for a new server. Titan bells are in dire need of 60+ gears.

brutsalad likes this.