[COMPLETED] Lunar Fortune

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Foxtrot, Feb 16, 2021.

1. [GM]Foxtrot

[GM]Foxtrot RedFox Games Staff Member

KakaoTalk_20210208_175630197.jpg

The Lunar New Year is here and good fortune is on its way! This year, special Lunar New Year Event Items will be available for a limited time!

DETAILS:

For the next 2 weeks, Lunar New Year Fortune Bags will be available through Beacon Drops and Daily Quests. This Fortune Bag can be combined at the HERO NPC for a Lunar Event Box and Lunar Golden Pig!

upload_2021-2-16_17-25-12.png

Each day, a Daily Quest will be available at the RACEMANAGER NPC, which will reward you with a Fortune Bag during the Event Period. Characters must be at least Level 45 in order to receive the quest. Daily Quests will reset at 5 AM each day, so be sure to talk to the RACEMANAGER for your free reward!

upload_2021-2-16_17-21-27.png

The Lunar Event Box will contain several items to help players level up. The rewards include a special 1 Hour Buff, a Level Up box with Cash Items inside, or a Level 1 Horse Helmet!

upload_2021-2-16_17-24-29.png upload_2021-2-16_17-38-20.png

upload_2021-2-16_17-38-14.png upload_2021-2-16_17-39-46.png

*There is a typo on the Rice Cake Soup item. This buff will only give 4x PT Rates, not 400x!

In addition to the other Events, there will also be a collection/raffle event with Lunar Gold Pigs! By keeping these Pigs in your inventory, at the end of the Event, depending on how many Pigs were collected, you'll be eligible to win a Raffle Prize! However, Lunar Pigs collected on different servers will only count towards that server. Example: If 5 Pigs are collected on Titan, and 10 Pigs on Pegasus, this will not add up to a total of 15 pigs. The 5 on Titan will count towards Titan and the 10 will only count towards Pegasus.

upload_2021-2-16_17-23-33.png

upload_2021-2-16_18-6-39.png

Lastly, there will be special Lunar New Year Packages in the Cash Shop. These packages will give you a discount on useful Cash Shop Items and will also give Lunar Gold Pigs if you missed out on the Login Event!

upload_2021-2-16_17-54-4.png upload_2021-2-16_17-54-33.png upload_2021-2-16_17-55-29.png upload_2021-2-16_17-55-53.png upload_2021-2-16_17-56-16.png

EVENT DURATION:
    Start: February 16, 2021
    End: March 2, 2021 - Server Maintenance

SPAWN TIME AND LOCATIONS:
    One Fortune Bag will drop from the Beacons that spawn outside of each race’s HQ in the Regular Chooty Spawning area every 2 hours
    @ 1:00, 3:00, 5:00, 7:00, 9:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00, 21:00, 23:00 PST.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
  2. BigPard

BigPard Member

That'd be like 5,10,50 winners each server. Reasonable enough for Pegasus but, how many participants do you think there is in Titan? that's super unfair. Make 5,10,50 winners FOR EACH RACE IN TITAN

TAMALINHO likes this.
  3. greness1

greness1 New Member

GM warp Stone Bug

BKAEH likes this.
  4. Poddy

Poddy Member

Yes @[GM]Foxtrot as pointed out above you have broken the game via foreign vendor HQ no longer selling WARP STONES, how can we transfer to locations while it charges us but cannot purchase the key material to port - the warp stones! fix it

5. GoddessHellhole

GoddessHellhole New Member

GM, I'm having problems combining the Fortune Bag at HERO. It disconnects me every time. Can you please fix it? I have tried it on two different accounts and two different laptops.

6. Awertsa

Awertsa New Member

Check if the time in your computer is wrong.

7. GoddessHellhole

I don't believe the time on my computers really matters because only one of them doesn't have the right time and the other one is correct. I've logged in two accounts on both computers at the same time and HERO literally disconnects me every time I tried to combine the box. For the whole day, I've been trying to combine the box and HERO still disconnects me. Even my own guildmates are having troubles with combining at HERO. I now have 3 boxes that can't combine and they're taking up space in my inventory since they can't be stacked. I've also been told to try completing RACE MANAGER's "Dispatched in the Sky" quest, and I've completed it, and HERO is still not letting me combine my boxes. Today is a new day, and I'm still not able to combine. I really don't know what to do. GM, can you please look into it? Before my bags are filled with Fortune Boxes.

8. tiptip666

tiptip666 Member

Nice prize lol upload_2021-2-18_15-1-19.png

9. Awertsa

Awertsa New Member

If you dont want to try it then fine but you dont loose anything, i saw someone suggested to change the time to server zone, if i change my time to a different zone then i get dc when combine, try it. Good luck waiting for a solution from the game masters lol...

10. GlDEON

GlDEON New Member

No luck... still DC. :(

11. GoddessHellhole

It's been a few days now and many people are struggling to combine at HERO and even used the disposable combiner for the Fortune Boxes. I have successfully able to combine those boxes but I had to log in multiple times. Someone had to disconnect and relog about 20 times just to combine this damn box. Why does the game make HERO so complicated? Today is the worst day for me, I have relog about 10 times now and I still get disconnected.

HardaeD likes this.
  12. HardaeD

HardaeD New Member

i fell you buddy! you know what GM told about this issue "There's no easy way to fix this. Unfortunately, you will just have to keep trying until it works." but you know what try also switching accounts then come back to your main toon.

GoddessHellhole likes this.
  13. GoddessHellhole

Thanks a lot game Great job! Still haven’t been able to combine My money was well worth it

Attached Files:

14. Lanzelot

Lanzelot Member

Download.jpg

GoddessHellhole likes this.
  15. tiptip666

tiptip666 Member

GM's you better fix this our inventories are getting fulls with this event item and we cant combine = we have full inventories and we cant play.

BKAEH likes this.
  16. BKAEH

BKAEH New Member

in one of the tickets i submitted about this i was told they were working to fix it. after i wrote back and complained about it taking over a year, since i came back, they responded and admitted they cant fix it because they cant replicate it. so theyre really not even working on it. but they will lie and say they are.

17. Khyron

Khyron Member

how about you try and do it the legal way? 1 scroll, 1 items VOILA. Worked for me multiple times. also maybe getr rid of yur custom mods.

18. Mika714

Mika714 New Member

Yea we got it. You are the best and all other players are noobs. Multiple times does not mean always though huh.
    Narrow minded people..

19. simonburgess

simonburgess New Member

You are wrong. I downloaded this game right away from the website and now after 2 hours getting disconnects I'm done. Could not open one single box. Screw this game. Screw their game support.

20. lindamedms

lindamedms New Member

Just 3 words: what the fck! I cant complete my 15 tickets keep dc for hours today is the worst day
    GM give compensation? Also 10 ticket for callina necklace? This useless item sell for 40m cp wow really good prize..