[Completed] Last Hit Chip Wars! December 7 -20!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Lupinsan, Dec 1, 2016.

1. AjtaK

AjtaK Member

And again the wrong point of view. Do you really think that the main reason why people want to play on new server is the new start for them to join titan later? Maybe few of them yes, some of them will join old server after merge but im talking about people who want to play new server and only new server, when it starts to be boring they quit, play something else or join another new server and then come back for new server here again. Why would the company say no to their money? They wont make them play on titan at any cost so keep only one server is not the way how to make as many players as they can to play official server.
    And one more thing, Titan is doing better after every merge for a while everytime, so merge is a plus for titan. But there will be no merge if there is no new server...

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  2. Propriends

Propriends New Member

are you saying people who want a new server and spend a lot of money and then they quit after couple of month!!! oh come on, everyone quit even on the top player quit when they get bored, no one can stay on the top, all player quit... and then the next batch take over and RULE RF online, this is what happen on RF for many years now... the people who want a new server just want to RULE the new server and they don't want to join the old server coz they dont like the player on the top and they dont like to be killed, they just want to kill others... oh boy, you need to get matured man, crybaby is a laughing stuff all the time....

Zanarkand likes this.
  3. Shilo

Shilo New Member

What would help lowbe players, but will never happen is to have higher areas that PVP isn't allowed. This would allow for lowbes to farm and pt

4. raekwon

raekwon New Member

really? this is a joke, right?

5. France

France Active Member

This should be a permanent thing and not just an event. It will help all races to be active (not just in DQ and ETS) and maybe bring back some old ones who hibernated. The PVP is so much fun now. We need this event to become permanent.

b00kw0rm likes this.
  6. arsouls

arsouls New Member

question for those who like to call ppl crybabies just because they want to walk in sette for 2 mins without dying haha.. So u guys say that if RedFox opens a new server, Titan will be empty again.. but why? if all the "highbies" and " matured" players who loves PVP lowbies are going to stay anyways.. those who spent 50000000000000$$$ in th e game are going to stay... why u guys need the lowbies? u just want to see ppl afk in HQ cuz they cant do sh*t? we cant lvl up properly cuz get killed 1 shot. we cant farm same reason or OP farmers take like half of them map for themself. we cant pvp cuz we get killed. we cant get gears cuz of the previous reasons. we cant get pb cuz u get chaos pot killed lol. Guys tell what can u do in RF which is a ---->TEAM GAME<--- if the only thing allowed to do is DQ and ETS lol? i know its fun having ur lvl 70 gear and kill everyone but think about others too :).. Besides, Titan players stay in ur pro server and pvp each others cuz honest to god we dont need u in the new servers. and let the newbies get the new server. We also like to pvp and stuff.

7. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

I wonder if the GMs will notice is something wrong when not a single ACC ends up on the list of chip bearers?

8. marvz19

marvz19 New Member

if all acc unite again wont that make winning cw possible, after merge cw was great, 2v1 yet acc won, but now why let bellcora dps acc chip without retaliation? we are giving them win, the only things that Gm will take notice was we are all cry babies that doesnt like challenge. . .

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  9. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

If we won maybe half of the CWs, I could understand. the problem is we simply cannot compete. every CW they drop 10-15 nukes. we have 2-3 and we are going against a force 2x our size, with higher levels.

It is an issue.

kezekia likes this.
  10. kezekia

kezekia Member

Still no wins this week? =/ I haven't logged on even for ETS/DQs anymore cuz last time i did last week it was just all sod 3 lol. But didn't know the nukes where an issue til now, wth do they have? A thousand nukes? lol

11. leon309

leon309 Member

If ACC don't defend enought on CW, it's x6 nukes farmed per day be Bellora.

12. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

Yes actually, they have a crap load of nukes. The last CW I took part in was I think like 11 nukes from Cora and 5 or 6 from Bell.
    We were wondering on the ACC side if something weird had happened. Did the nukes get reset?
    Nope. They just have tons of nukes stored up.

It means each time we try to make a siege line they just drop a nuke. Do that 2 times, 3 times, ok. Do it 5 times, people stop coming to CW. Do it 15 times in one CW, people just give up.

13. kezekia

kezekia Member

yeah you could really see the stress and the enthusiasm just going down creepingly slowly per RG. But the first time we won on the merge was a great feat. Im sure all Accretians were on their high horses for a bit there.

Tho honestly maybe the amoynt of nukes shoyldnt be holding us back from chip wars. Just seeing the resurgence of accretians fighting back is awesome. Take note, belloras are prolly only winning cyz of dropping nukes more than 5 times. I can remember when bellora dropped prolly 13 nukes in CCC one night lol. Glorious

14. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

i actually think that we find ourselves agreeing a majority of the time. ironically this post isn't something i can have an agreement or disagreement about but i gotta drop a LOL since you're whining about these nukes nonstop

since we were in permanent stigma in valkyrie and i had an abundant amount of disena i was giving RL's money for nukes and hoarding them in the meantime. i sold them all back to tensai, i tried to give them to totonho since he was RL right after the merge but i guess he had some stored too.

reap what you sew.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  15. Propriends

Propriends New Member

why dont you QUIT??? why stay on RF??? why spend a lot of money on RF??? Redfox has many ppl games and just choose one, and ppl on RF you can only reach lv70 but the cap is lv80... Coz you want PVP and you want to RAID and you want to kill does weakling player... GM only consider the new server if the old server become unbalance... why others think your a "CRYBABY"??? coz other player already DID THAT! DONE THAT! already PASS THAT!!... do you think does highbie just POP like that!!! ( WTF PITBOSS highbie hahaha ) the player always start at level 1.....

@Zanarkand and kezekia
    NUKE is not a problem LOL, after merge why ACC won??? coz player is 25% cora + 25% bell = 50% acc not accurate but almost like that.... hahaha Acc is almost full of crybabies ( but I respect does Acc deffending ACC even their only few, YOU GUYS what I call "MEN" )... I remember a manga GTO ^_^ Eikichi Onizuke hehehe Acc like a baby elephant they have STRENGTH but no spirit LOL...

16. kezekia

kezekia Member

i agree with you that nukes shouldnt be a reason not to attend to cws but i guess its just a domino effect. When a few doesnt attend, more will. Coupled with some internal race drama, im sure youll figure it out. TheDarkCat is an extremely good strategist, and carries the flag really well imho. I dont know whats happening now since i havent logged in for a week.

17. Propriends

Propriends New Member

hello GM, I have a idea want to share with you and all player here... GM can you make a Pitboss appear at chip?? for example when a Acc chip break , Acc have SOD1 right (not that so hurt but SOD3 is really hurt) then make a PitBoss ( no drop) 1 or 2 that guard and kill all player that hit the chip with AOE attack on the previous chips that break so that its hard to have SOD 2&3, and so does crybaby have a change to WIN... and this make CW more FUN and exciting ^_^v

Or make a Pitboss in every chips that race did not WIN, so the race that get a WIN don't have Pitboss and will have a hard time to get HR2... it sound fun, what do you think?... I think my Idea will erase the alliances of two race and the winner of the prevision CW will get FF of the two loser race hahaha

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  18. MrQQQ

MrQQQ New Member

Hi GM,

I killed LH chip 5 times this week but my name is not on the list.
    Greaaat!
    Please recheck!

Thanks

budisatria8213 and kezekia like this.
  19. itsme

itsme New Member

ahahah all of those names are CHIP BEARER Only, bellora (bellato and cora) not killing each other asses to gain EXP pot [Due to "Alliance" against Accretia] and no acc names on it. means no CB killer.. nice GM :p

20. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

There was a cw that I remember someone dying to an acc. Can't remember anything else about it though