[Completed] Last Hit Chip Wars! December 7 -20!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Lupinsan, Dec 1, 2016.

1. JamieM

JamieM New Member

Just here to say me and at least 4 others are waiting for a new server, joining an old / stale server is a horrible idea as you are so far behind you cannot compete for anything until you are similar level/gear as the avg player, where as on a new server everyone is equal for a good while.

2. samuraiwmr

samuraiwmr New Member

Why create a new server? Soon it will be empty! You have to create more events, you have to drop more armor more weapons. These new players are complaining a lot I have 3 characters my strongest is at level 58, outside my 46 and 36 that I get upando. Pvp is much more good really. I do not say this because I have a high level character I just do not see this nescecity of a new server when the current one is with great pvps. New players want everything easy to do and to mimi. Do you want cakewalk? Chew water

b00kw0rm likes this.
  3. France

France Active Member

New servers are only as good as the last merge. Didn't you guys learn anything from the previous servers? Titan will stay Titan and your new server will become Titan. I started playing just 3 days before Valkyrie opened and some of my friends joined Valkyrie on its opening day. I stayed. I endured 1-hit skills from accs and corites. Ether and sette for me was hell. But im 62 now, thanks to the summer update. Got a pvp weapon. T3 elems. White set. No cash shop premiums. Im a living testament that it is doable. If i made it, you guys can make it too. You'll never get on top if you keep starting fresh. Endure it.

P.S.
    I now enjoy killing those highbies who used to bully me. Revenge is sweet! :cool:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  4. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

and there are 65-70s from valkyrie because they managed to level up, farm and get PBs without being bullied by people who played earlier than them. And they certainly had more fun being part of the dominant set of players as opposed to someone who gets 1 shotted, year later still underleveled and still 1 shotted cause hes not 65-70.

5. Shilo

Shilo New Member

All I have read so far is people wanting a new server, because they keep getting killed by higher level players. So what if you do. I'm a lvl 44 Black Knight my skills are all almost GMed, my block is maxed for my level, and my defence is up. I still get one shot. It's just part of the game. It always has been. You want to do better, than do what I do. grind, farm, grand, farm. I'm seeing results and so will you.

b00kw0rm likes this.
  6. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

nets for templar/berserker
    ranged weapon ammo in npc price reduction

7. CookieLoJ

CookieLoJ Member

Stop cry for new server. they just merged Valkyrie.
    If you want a so easy way go to a private server.
    I started to play again on cerberus and I merged lv61 into and even being far behind on levels I am catching the server level.

They should wait atleast 3 months for a new server.

b00kw0rm likes this.
  8. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

There will not be a new server. Valkyrie could not even last a year, and it was the new server. There are not enough people playing RedFox RF online to make a new server.

So what, you and your new 4 friends will play? All of the people who spent $$$$ will not want to leave all of their good weps behind to start on a new server when they know it will be merged in less than 6 months.

RF Online RedFox will only be here for another 4 months or so.

9. UltraNUMB

UltraNUMB Active Member

Omg.. When i start in elmer, i've been through your situation (lowbie in high server). You a not unique.. Stop cry and start up.

b00kw0rm likes this.
  10. brutsalad

brutsalad New Member

Hooray for the CB Prize. :(

11. Propriends

Propriends New Member

the FACT is RF online are a PVP game, the FACT is RF online has 3 race, the FACT is RF online have all race can be Acc vs Bell vs Cora... you who want a new server just want to RULE RF online in the future coz you'll became first one in the server and first to be highbie... a new server is a waste of time and money and just will be merge again in the future... theirs no money in a new server, its just a waste of everything... if GM want more money he can make the cash item all can-be-trade for example if UMT can be trade, almost all player can have one UMT and the lots of cash battery will be sold during mining and every day... if you people dont know what is the meaning of PVP (player vs player) and this game is not suitable to YOU, if you just want a level-up games play other game because RF online is PVP game and this game is kill and be killed are natural here... be a good boy and dont waste the GM time and money just to want a new server, GM has other prior matter to attend to like bug, hack and other player whos cheatting...( Note: I'm not a highbie, and my armor is all npc armor, and I want to ask to GM why they remove 57 and 60 armor set to npc? well thats a other matter or issue...)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    b00kw0rm and marvz19 like this.
  12. marvz19

marvz19 New Member

please crybabies go to private server, well if you want to stay please spend atleast 5000$ then asked for new server. somehow redfox will consider your request.

13. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

Yes, clearly RF online doesn't make the brunt of its money whenever it releases a new server every year for the past 10 years to make everyone buy tons of boxes, jades and accessories.

You don't even need to use the cash shop in titan, you can just buy your +5 int weapons straight from the UTS after botting ether for a couple of days.

14. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

This is such utter BS. Have you even been on Titan? The prices there are crazy. For ACC, 5 slot blank INT Patron Launcher = 500M.

I have not seen any weapon above +3 being sold on the AH. I was lucky enough to make my +6 INT Patron Launcher after breaking 4 or so, cause after we merged to Titan, it is unreasonable to buy things.
    Same with elems etc, almost nothing worth it being sold.

Is Cora different? Are you guys overflowing with +5/6 INT 67/70 weapons on the AH?

15. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

Not in uts, these items are traded but never in uts because the value is way more than the 2b cap.

Elems are definitely super valuable in titan, like Dracos and stuff. Pretty scary really

16. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

Also thought it'd be important to point out that these items are basically traded not sold. in a server as old as titan disena,dallant,cp don't really have much value. it seems to be all about items being swapped around

17. Propriends

Propriends New Member

Cheater spotted...

botting!!! hahaha

18. carlulous

carlulous New Member

By the way regarding the event, this will be fun. I think it should be permanent so It would encourage more players to engage in CW. ACC side looks so sad right now. *sad face*

19. AjtaK

AjtaK Member

Its really funny to see how the same people say "playing on titan from zero is better" and in the same post giving the reason why its not better.
    You guys say new ppl can be ok here and enjoy playing as non-highbie but then you say there is hard to get 55-65 equip.
    You say they can easily farm for equip and then you say if they dont have anything valuable to trade from past they cant get anything good just by farming.
    You say level for months like us to be competitive and have fun pvp but why, if you can just wait few months and have fun pvp on the new server from second day of server.
    You say titan is better but after that you say new server will make titan empty. Why? If its so good, people dont have reason to leave, right?
    These are just examples, there is much more things written all over the forum.

Many players want to enjoy start of the server, they dont care if its merged or not, they will quit after 2-3 months anyway, because the start if fun, later its just nonsense grind. They will pay on new server, but they will never p(l)ay on titan. Why you want these people to give their money to private server owners or to other game publishers? You cant force them to play on titan, so why dont give this company the chance to make some extra money? Do you really think that not creating new server will bring more players and profit at overall? Doubt it...

20. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

Valkyrie only lasted as long as it did because there were people who thought RedFox may be a good provider. Once the China players started cheating without being banned, everyone lost motivation and quit left and right
    There is no player base to start on a new Server. titan has just enough players to make it busy, but not OVER.
    Where do you think all the new players to fill the new server will come from?

Private servers?
    If you say yes, why didn't they start on Valkyrie?