[Completed 19:45 PDT] Server Maintenance! May 10th, 18:00 PDT

Discussion in 'Maintenance' started by [GM]Lupinsan, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

As one of the only ACC with a +5 INT 55 weapon, I can confirm this.

2. dagamer0212

dagamer0212 New Member

bell
    bellatos are built that way u all focus on adv coz you are not bels, bottomline is mau repair is *** including super range launchers with op atack elems on acreside/isis no repair on cora side, free hit on mau makes a mauer gain just a little while farming its a balanced game so stop crying if u think mau is op go belato if u think acre is op go acre if u think cora is op go cora as simple as that but dont cry on forums with little things

RagingBells likes this.
  3. dagamer0212

dagamer0212 New Member

dont blame others if you they got stronger they earned it, they were not afk and become stronger instead they add more time in playing to become stronger so while online dont waste time chitchating instead do some progress!

4. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

I am assuming you have never even played a Striker, because without one SPECIFIC lvl 55 Siege kit, a Blue MAU can 2 hit you, while you are sieged up being spammed by the message "Target is out of Range".

A level 50-54 Striker with a +30 55 INT Dark Flame Thrower still couldn't even hit a lvl 51 Blue MAU when sieged up because of the MAUs range. Yet you want to give them MAU blessings AND Elven weapons? Because 2 shotting people 5 levels above them isn't enough. You have to be able to 1 shot them all.

You must be one of those spacebar pressing bells.

5. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

hahahha maus, earned hahaha.

spend 0 $.
    spacebar tab.
    1 day in ether for arms equivalent of 55 +5/6 int weapons (weeks/months of farming cubes and 500$+ cash shop)

The AFK race brags about earning things, good one.

6. pdsky11

pdsky11 New Member

The wizard weapon appears... The game is about to be destroyed.

7. pdsky23

pdsky23 New Member

Returnee Weapons and Elven PBs are back to both servers.
    Destroy balance Remove client sleep

8. Kicker

Kicker Member

I cant access log in my account theres a block message appears when i log in.

9. Kicker

Kicker Member

Good day sir i cant access my account theres a certain message appearing when i log in... "account is blocked"

10. AjtaK

AjtaK Member

I can add only one last thing to this - if a 2shot striker uses siege against blue mau, then he is doing it wrong. Its not broken game mechanics, its his stupidity. For that kind of players will be every other class and player OP.

11. [GM]Support

[GM]Support Member

Hello!

We appreciate your feedback about Elven PitBosses and Returnee Weapons. The decision to bring back Elven PBs was not one we took lightly. Based on the previous discussion on the forums, level 50 is the breaking point where Elven Weapons became less of a factor on a new server. Additionally, the Titan server was also impacted by the removal of Elven PBs. While it would have been ideal to have Elven PBs on one server, and not on the other, this is currently not possible.

We are aware of how strong the MAU Blessing Buff is and hope that this "prize" will encourage more open world PvP on the Volcanic Cauldron and Outcast's Land maps. However, we will continue to monitor how MAU Blessing affects the flow of the game.

12. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

Are we ever gonna get premium service(with matching armor sets) and superior 53-60 and mass crystal talic events like every server in the entire world that hosted RF? cause right now it's just maus auto attacking people for 8-10k since people are just wearing int 50 and white 55 armors which are completely worthless.

13. faquna

faquna New Member

This moment the emergence of a weapon to kill everything
    This moment the emergence of a weapon to kill everything
    BELL dominate KILLacc60lv tanke instantaneous death

14. Helldozer

Helldozer Active Member

Sorry but that's the complete opposite, it's at 50+ when they become the most broken because by then people have elementals, archon sets, race buff swinging to up to 15% more base damage because the cw's are being actively fought, supporter buff available and so on

I'd much rather see them in on a server early launch for the first 2-3 weeks and then removed to promote balance, that way people who actively pvp and actually play the game for fun get the boosted benefits of using them to further progression and leapfrog into strong positions as opposed to being freehandouts for farmers/afkers/spacebarboy maus because they have the biggest zerg due to skewed populations which then ends up invalidating everyone elses hard earned/spent gear advancements (more so than how mau's already outclass anyone's gear progression as it is on fresh servers due to npc availability)

If you're claiming it was a decision that wasn't took lightly then I can only question the integrity and game experience of the people who were put in charge of the decision making process because there's honest to god no plausible redeeming factor of re-introducing something that so many people claimed to be gamebreaking, even more so that it's going to feel like a smack right in the face for those people who spent CC on making weapons in the first place under the guise that elvens wouldn't be reintroduced for a long foreseeable time.

tl;dr - ishiggydiggy redfox what are you doing

15. didifusa

didifusa New Member

16. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

You are missing the entire point. You have taken weapons that cost us hundreds of dollars to make(+5 INT 55 Weapons), and completely made them pointless.

People have elementals now, so that makes the elven weapons, which have a ridiculously high base damage do MORE than +5 INT 55 weapons.

People(including myselg) have spent 500+ Dollars buying boxes to upgrade 50/5555 INT weapons, but now there is literally 0 reason to do that, as anybody can come by and drop the elven PB and get something that would have taken them hundreds of dollars to get.

Don't even get me started on MAU blessing.
    We had a blue MAU 1 shot our race leader, and 2 shot our strongest level 60 geared archon tank on the first day they were put back in the server.

Take ELVEN PBs out of BOTH servers. They are unnecessary.

Level 55 INT/Type C weapons are supposed to be THE weapon to get for the first 6-8 months of the server. They are worth literally nothing now that you can get them for free.

17. Kicker

Kicker Member

Good day [GM]Lupinsan,

Already sent a ticket regarding "Login Server Failure Error" Here's the ticket number #7839. I hope an immediate response regarding this i have 3 account that i cant log in... Godbless more power

18. Sarifea

Sarifea New Member

lol this damage + Mau Blessing

Attached Files:

19. Sarifea

Sarifea New Member

You want to encourage "PVP"????
    remove that past, present, future keys on BD and let players do PVP for PL SPOT instead of QQing at HQ..

20. dagamer0212

dagamer0212 New Member

im a cora sumoner and i make a blue arms belato cry by hit and run + my isis free hit making him lose mau hp slowly and if i were an acre striker i think i can do a pro moves by hit and run also i dont think being a noob should be blamed on others race instead get stronger as i always say its so easy to counter a mau 1 vs 1 LOL stop crying play like a boss dont cry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.