Completed 19:30 PDT] Server Maintenance October 18th 18:00 PDT!

Discussion in 'Maintenance' started by [GM]Lupinsan, Oct 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Lupinsan

[GM]Lupinsan RedFox Games Staff Member

08252016_ServerMaintenance_main.jpg

Hello RF Online!

We will have our weekly server maintenance this Tuesday, October 18th at 18:00 PDT. Servers will be unavailable during this time. We expect servers to be down for 2-3 hours.

GM! What time is 18:00 PDT?

Use this handy link to convert your time!
    http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

2. lchyws

lchyws Member

Halloween Events for the following two weeks please

3. RamZilla

RamZilla New Member

Bring back GB/SB rates to normal

4. rodolfovalente

rodolfovalente New Member

Redfox its owner of rf global server then this is your games gm make changes, imagine, listen the players, make diferent, copy private ways ( we got privates with 1000+ online players daily), lear more about what is rf online then you will see the real potential of this game
    - others servers like korean, japan, and indonesia have high rares to improve the pvp with better drops better events better cash shop events to incentive player to buy itens from that place.
    - i am not talking to up the rates but maybe this can be diferent and be more attractive.
    - currently this is not the real rf that all player know its a dead game and need fast changes to dont start the famous "SERVER CLOSURE" event.
    -WHY WE DONT HAVE PREMIUM SERVER? LIKE ALL OTHERS RF SERVER?

-WHY WE HAVE A SERVER WITH LVL 80 AVALIABLE AND DONT HAVE ANY ARMOR TO 70+?????????????????????????????????????
    -WHY LVL 60+ DONT HAVE ARMORS????? COUSE NO HAVE SPOT TO DROP THIS ITENS AND NO HAVE PBS TO MAKE AND GO THIS ITENS?

FINALLY

i know this is a campany then of course have contracts and money involved but SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY, or be prepared to fail couse this happen when you are thinking small.

5. yanmark

yanmark New Member

to GM and DEVELOPERS
    Please bring BACK normal rate of GOLD BOX and SUPPLY BOX, if there's no DQ i think many players find other games, or stop playing RF, except those donators "CC users" and Highbies, for me this is not only for me, my message is for all players who playing RF. . if GB and SB back in normal as before, i know 100%-101% this game ALIVE!

HiItsRhys likes this.
  6. carl0000

carl0000 New Member

GM.. remove MAU blessing and return MAU damage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.