[Completed 18:45 PDT] Server Maintenance October 11th 18:00 PDT!

Discussion in 'Maintenance' started by [GM]Lupinsan, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Lupinsan

[GM]Lupinsan RedFox Games Staff Member

08252016_ServerMaintenance_main.jpg

Thank you for waiting! Servers are back open at 18:45 PDT!

Patch Notes:
    Crag Mine map exploit fixed
    Battle Dungeon map exploit fixed

Hello RF Online!

We will have our weekly server maintenance this Tuesday, October 11th at 18:00 PDT. Servers will be unavailable during this time. We expect servers to be down for 2-3 hours.

GM! What time is 18:00 PDT?

Use this handy link to convert your time!
    http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  2. lchyws

lchyws Member

Please fix hecate issue and raise animus EXP rate again to save Valkyrie Cora low population problem!

3. Leksart

Leksart Member

Please, add 200-300 attack points to hecate. 45 lvl hecate do awesome misses on the same lvl mobs >.>

4. KinLing

KinLing New Member

PLEASE ADD BACK LVL 1 GRENADE LANUCHER FOR ACC CANT CURE CORAS AND BELLS RESTRAIN - WE CANT REPEL THEM AS LOWBIES.

5. feliperf

feliperf New Member

fix GOLDBOX AND SUPLYBOX

6. kramnai

kramnai New Member

PLS BRING BACK GOLD BOX and SUPPLY BOX, BACK NORMAL MINE RATE LIKE BEFORE.

7. Mhaku

Mhaku Member

My concern as we all know it its so fast to lvl up now and .. its unfair to the old players who effort leveling in a year.. pls bring back the craft C and D

8. StarkCayote

StarkCayote New Member

haha all those acc players still complaining about the game. GM might as well get rid of the other races, maybe acc will finally stop complaining.

9. GoDSpeLL

GoDSpeLL Active Member

acc got the most advantages in this game (undebuffable speed by their elems, highest damage/range for siegekits, highest defense, specs with shortest debuffing cooldown, specs got hp-drain-debuff which drains 500 hp/sec)...

WTH r u still complaining?

10. Aeschylus

Aeschylus New Member

Well said GodSpell

11. REDDEATH

REDDEATH Member

Your so full of it ACC is slow with elem, rings and ranger set Bell and Cora walk backwards faster then I run. So please What elems do you need to stun none they made it where your hit are stun no matter what the level. The Gms and admins here and in the other server like CC have babies Cora and Bell for a long time Maybe the Gms should give you more range so we and chase you more you turn around shoot us then run away again? maybe the GMs will remove all the ETS bug leveled players oh thats right you would have the win you have now.

12. GoDSpeLL

GoDSpeLL Active Member

As an acc it's easy to get elems with speedingstats to get more speed than coras and bells.
    the stun is easy to prevent by jetpack, u just need to upgrade it.
    so stop complaining! :cool:

13. RiscaFaca

RiscaFaca Member

Well, like always players don't have good eyes at this game, same to developers . Undebuffble speed? ok let's put a point here, u got a good complain about it, but in every 50 players 5, max 10 (hard) are playing with this class. Now a mage (B/C), in every 50 players 35 are playing a class that give speed. Since last big update only spec can remove buff's, something that I don't care. I should comment about all of ur question, but I know that I'm just losing my time here. AAAH just a last thing, spec got hp drain debuff? since when? RF Online 2 come out, and I don't know? :O

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  14. GoDSpeLL

GoDSpeLL Active Member

sry, my bad, it's rageblow of punisher. :p
    but hey, u r still in advantage...
    over these years acc never got nerf anyway and don't complain for the ******* change about granadelauncher for everyone. :cool:

15. RiscaFaca

RiscaFaca Member

Read again. Since last big update only spec can remove buff's, something that I don't care.

16. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

I still cannot understand this logic.

An ACC with two speed bracers(.5 speed each = + 1 speed) is still slower than a Bell/Cora with a speed buff.
    An ACC with two speed bracers, and two t3 Vios meaning +2 speed is STILL slower than a Bell/Cora with Speed Buff, especially if they have a wind weapon.
    The only time an ACC can catch up to a Bell/Cora with a speed buff is by wearing Ranger Armor, Wind Weapon, 2x t3 vio, 2x Speed Elems.

Don't believe me? Test it out for yourself.

17. Erene

Erene Active Member

Speaking of Movement Speed...

Lets say all races (A/B/C) have a base movement speed of 0 (assuming this is true to all races.)

Bell/Cora with GM Velocity: +2 MS
    Accre. with 2x max speed rings/amulets: +2 MS (Note: Max spd. for each ring/amulet is 0.5)
    All races gain the same amount.

Wind Weapons:
    Accre./Bell/Cora: +1 MS (+1.5 MS for special wind weapons)

Ranger Armors (Lvl. 33+ Set.):
    Accre./Bell/Cora: +1 MS
    (Note: Not including CA armors.)

MS Charm:
    Accre./Bell/Cora: +1 MS
    Again... same amount.

Conclusion: We all have the same Movement Speed! It's just that we get additional MS through different methods! BUT the fact that the Accre race gains MS permanently (when equipped) is a plus for them unlike Bell/Cora with removable GM Velocity. The Accre race still has the upper hand even when it comes to Movement Speed.

There was this guy from China$City/ET or whatever (most hackers/cheaters are Acc. and that's a fact), it was wearing melee armors (+0) with a wind weap. (+1), and assuming he's wearing MS rings/amulets (+2) MS Charm (+1) and Nimble Joint (+1) that gives him +5 MS while I on the other hand is fully equipped with GM Velo, RA, Wind weap., MS Charm totalling +5 MS.

It has been debuffed with Entangle (makes you walk, not sure if its -1/-2 MS or by -%) and Labor. Breath (-3.5 MS) BUT WE COULD NOT CATCH UP! WOW! LOL! Hacker alert. Even if we say or assume that he has used a MS Pot. (+3 MS), it still won't be able to walk that fast. LOLOL. Man this game's broken on so many levels.

Well, there was this time... regarding Accretians again, same equipments etc. but I still couldn't catch up. So I think the devs might have messed up something on the movement animation part of Accre race. Might be the height or maybe 'cause they're robots. LOLOL.

Oh by the way:
    To all future RFO players, don't play in Valkyrie server! Hackers/Cheaters have invaded that server especially the Accre race! LOLOLOL!~ (Or don't play at all. >:D)

Vermouth likes this.
  18. Vermouth

Vermouth Member

nothing last forever i guess

19. GoDSpeLL

GoDSpeLL Active Member

watch this! bell with fullspeed as archon has no chance and it's on Titan server...:cool:

these situations we have with acc all the time...

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    Erene likes this.
  20. Erene

Erene Active Member

Yeah sorry Accres but you definitely do run faster than Bell/Cora. :p Either you're glitchers/hackers//buggers or someone not within these categories, you still do run faster. Keep crying and complaining so you'll get buffed even more. Hurray!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.