[COMPLETED@18:30]Server Maintenance: May 4 @ 18:00

Discussion in 'Maintenance' started by [CM]MBL, May 4, 2021.

1. [CM]MBL

[CM]MBL RedFox Games Staff Member

RF_Banner760x350_MainServer0427v2_FB.png

Thank you for waiting. Servers are back up at 18:30 PDT!

==============================================​

Hello Rising Force Online Community,

Starting on Tuesday, May 4th at 18:00 Server Time, all servers will undergo maintenance for approximately 1-3 hours. An in-game notice will be given 1 hour prior to maintenance.

Changes:
    • Routine Server Maintenance
    Date/Time:
    May 4, 2021 at 18:00 (6:00 PM PDT) Server Time

Use this handy link to convert your time: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

We'll update this post when the maintenance is complete, and servers are available. Thank you for your patience during the maintenance.

2. Coritas2204

Coritas2204 New Member

event r classe or event mask!

3. [CM]MBL

[CM]MBL RedFox Games Staff Member

We will discuss your suggestion with the team!

4. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

Whats going on with the state of the belleto race and the lack of balance within the game?

Last week on your post i asked a serious question and while i got no reply when someone posted about there being no cash shop event in a mocking tone you replied to him not realizing he was making fun of RedFox... Ignoring genuine questions and replying to ppl mocking the service is not right...

I know RedFox hands are tied with the situation but something must be done, players are quitting and i don't need to say what the state of RMT in this game is like right now.

Pressure the Dev's to bring balance back!

5. Defendor

Defendor Member

Bellato Race got the same amount of options to enchant their gear as any other race...
    Or you are talking about support class MAU Rider? That still,after all this years wanna become FREE DPS class?
    Like 100% invulnerability to ANY debuff, you just cant do anything to stop that class of making attacks.
    300 000*4 - 1 200 000HP points of basic amount, and could be repaired in battle to get another 1,2m HP points...
    Can survive almost 3 nukes ( any other class die even from 1 nuke)
    MAU TOP "gear" cost is just around 20-30$; no elems, no armor, no weapon needed...nothing

And you Kid, asking Devs to make it even more?)

PS:
    Roceangou,
    Do you ever even played Codemasters/GamesCampus/RedFox servers from fresh start?
    When 51 MAU with Bless - 3 hit 60 players, Archons..any
    And Elite skills from RL via MAU was like - 5000-8000hp points max; the rest of server players was hiting -500-800.
    But "end game" comes and what? Ah, you guys RMT$ all the items you farmed using MAU and got nothing left for your nude mage-tank and bers chars...thats why you lose battles.
    PPS:
    In new CCR update ( the PlayPark and Lytogames/Indo Remastered) got right now on live servers -
    - there is 0000 X-class now)
    Mage-Tank dont have Melee Crit buff and Counter-attack..
    So you better get back to Bellato classics - Chandra+bers+rangers.
    Oh, I guess you guys dont even know what it is.
    After 10 years of afk exping in MAU, free PvP in Mage-Tank imba class ...etc

6. Defendor

Defendor Member

You know nothing Jon Snow...
    For all this years of EN or USA RF Online servers - Bellato Race was just RMT$ Club and nothing more.
    Only weak guilds played there, only China Town tags and all of that players$.
    And every server, after ppl took 60lv cap - Bellato race went to their HQ and just did 24/7 BD...till the end of game.
    That ppl dont deserve any "bless" from Devs this days...

ps:
    Because when ppl who spend 1000-2000$ and more on RF game - came on forums in 2012-2016 years.
    And simple asked - what the hell? we got 60+ TOP$ chars, why some 10$ 51 arms riders with bless from 4h resp easy Stocker PB can 2-3 hit us? FIX This...
    Did Bellato players support that "ticket" ?
    Nope, they was too busy with BLM ( Bellato life matters). Farm$ and play for fun, while that 10$ cost CARS was still able to pvp 1 vs 20 in any map..

7. Triztt

Triztt Active Member

Hello Defendor. I'm sorry to bring you the bad news but you are using the wrong forum.
    But don't worry, it happens..
    On Redfox Mau's only have 100k hp and elems armor weapon apply on the mau damage or else the mau does 0 damage.
    Also as for T3 Baal's (500$), a + 6 int 70 weapon (200$) or +5 D 70 weapon (750$) and a 70 D armor set (125$) is quite a bit more than 20-30$ you need. On top of that you need 5 cash shop burst gens and to constantly use 55% burst chargers as any other class.
    Have fun playing whatever server you are on mate. Cheers!

Roceangou likes this.
  8. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

Are you on crack? A good example here why not to take drugs kids

9. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

What are you even talking about?
    LOL

I played Cora on Codemasters on Fire server so i know about balance, where did you play? Spirit server? Lemon Server?
    lol

10. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

Tell HIM!

11. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

I always find it funny when people try to act cool or inforce their nonsense by saying they Played or knew a guy that played RFO on Codemasters, by what you say it is obvious you never played RF Codemasters, mau was nerfed on codemasters pre 50 + update.

People with their own agenda for the sake of an easy win, try to ignore the truth or fight against the possibility of a fair fight like yourself because to you this is a player verse environment game and not a player verse player game, have a reality check and base your opinion on facts.

12. Defendor

Defendor Member

Really) I didnt notice that on "Excelsior" 1st Gamescampus server - right?
    september 2013 - right?
    Do I look like Im scared or do even care about that Cora zerg? (of course this resp was not Bells turn, but...when you took bless you could wipe all that free frags from screen just with that 1 BMAU for sure)
    [​IMG]
    MAU GOT Nerfed ....ah 160hp bug? Gamescampus was full of BUGs then
    [​IMG]
    Good old noob Bane)
    [​IMG]
    ---------
    Amgio,
    I got like 9999 screens from that old 2012+ days and guess what?
    I didnt found even 1 screen - where, I play some Codemaster/Gamescampus/RedFox server for Bellato MAU Pilot and got killed...
    And of course - its not because I was SO GOOD at that class or as RF player back then..
    MAU was just imba class - you cant die in it, even playing with 1 LEG or without a keyboard installed...
    ----------------
    That what I was talking about.
    Like 10+ years of FREE fun, RMT$ Club race Bellato - welcome(c)
    And now its your fault that if after all his years you still dont have good gear on your Mage or Bers char...

Read again, all I wrote before - Kid.
    10+ years of farm and free fun - so if YOU dont have +5+6 weapons and armor in 2021 then what?
    Lets PM to CCR about that? To Fix that or what?

That Kid Rosewhatever...is trying to bring DRAMA about same old topic - Give Bellato smth for FREE(c)
    They dont give a F about their Chandra..they still dont care if there is even 1 Chandra 65+ active and online in race...who cares? right?
    They dont play Chandra+Bers+rangers.
    All they wanna do is X-class mage-tank + free mau.
    And when their FREE MAU got ass kicked - they come on forums,as they always DID.ALWAYS!
    ----------
    Funny thing,as I said - new CCR update will bring X-Class nerf(c).
    So there wont be any Mage-Tanks anymore)))
    I can bet 20$ - next topic(s) after installing that update ( of course IF redfox will finally, find the money to buy$ it from CCR) here will be > Bring BACK X-class!!!!
    Not about Chandra thing, not about Bell rangers ammo for top pistols..etc nope
    Just please please - bring back some FREE imba to RF .

13. Defendor

Defendor Member

Primus 2012
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Triztt

Triztt Active Member

Mate it does not matter how much you write here trying to justify things. The fact you did not even know that a nuke blows maus in 1 shot even on full hp proves you have not played mau on RedFox at all. Therefore you are not in position to judge on the current situation.

Roceangou likes this.
  15. Defendor

Defendor Member

Ride Goliath and make a Video for me - name it " MAU got 1 nuke killed" I will google it on Youtube mate. I really can "google".
    But strange yeah? ZERO such videos on youtube so far....
    The situation is simple :
    - all OLD top players has left RF
    - all that elems/gear and items farmed and package* transfered via bank with China Town guys or same kid on players STILL exist on TITAN and Pegasus
    - Bellato race got like 10+ years of free farm and just dont wanna pay$ for gameplay in 2021 like ALL ppl did before all this years, all ppl who played NORMAL classes - not imba 300 000hp 20$ cars that 2-3 hit anything they saw.
    - nock nock
    - who is there?
    - Bells! we dont wanna pay$ in 2021 for RF as all other races and classed do
    - please give us again some FREE imba class'es..

16. Triztt

Triztt Active Member

Mate you do not even know that the goli mau has the same HP (100k) as the catapult.
    Those are the new mau keys Redfox got with the Dragon Armor update.
    Even before the new 100k hp maus got implemented, Redfox got a patch that changed the nuke from doing 120k damage (set damage) to do unlimited damage killing also 300k hp old mau key golis.
    That you still talk about 300k hp maus kinda makes you look like a noob. Because you do not even know the difference of old mau keys and new mau keys.

Roceangou likes this.
  17. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA you're a noob that talks about codemasters and you never even played there, everyone reading your posts here feels sorry for how stupid you are making yourself look

I am done talking to you

Last edited: May 5, 2021