[CM]MBL Introduction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [CM]MBL, Aug 18, 2017.

1. [CM]MBL

[CM]MBL RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi everyone, my name is MBL, I am one of the Community Managers for RedFox Games. I am going to be working on RF Online. I have been a gamer since a child. My earliest memories of playing video games is with my older sister on the Super Nintendo and Doom on MS-DOS. I would later move on to Sony Playstation One, Xbox, and then Xbox 360. I mainly play PC games nowadays. When I am not playing on my PC, you can find me watching streams on twitch.tv. I have made a lot friends there and I hope to make friends here too. I’m still learning about the ins and outs of RF Online; that’s why I want to work with the community to improve. I strive to get people excited about the events and updates that are coming. I’m looking forward to sharing my passion of gaming with all of you.

Aewyn and nedius004 like this.
  2. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

its nice to see rf online is getting more gms and now community member but i would suggest to ged atleast 2-4 more gms 2 for each server and they should look to the forums and facebook to to anwser players post or delete things on the forums or facebook

on to other things now that whe have a community manager i hope u can look to ban all hackers and bug abusers from both server
    and am asking this for more then 1 year wehn are whe seeing rf online on steam am asking this for since rf online is on redfox so more then 1 year i made adqa that time to wel maybe like 2-3 already about this last was 2 months ago and they always said look to the forums but stil no post i look evryday to the forums

other whe are waiting for more then 1 year for a new big update for rf online last update was the summer update

other good thing to bring more players but first ban all hackers and bug abusers then do facebook like and share event and bring ur guild to rf online or ur friends and ged some sort of reword

[CM]MBL likes this.
  3. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

btw is [CM]Koo a rf online gm to i dint see him introduce him

[CM]MBL likes this.
  4. [CM]MBL

Thank you for your suggestions, I will pass it along to the other members. As for the hackers and buggers, we're doing the best we can to fix the issues, please be patient with us. We're in discussions about having more events for the community. Thank you for playing!

nedius004 likes this.
  5. [CM]MBL

;)

nedius004 likes this.
  6. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

Sorry for me to be so rude

[CM]MBL likes this.
  7. Aewyn

Aewyn Active Member

I'm a simple man. I see Fallout, I press like.

[CM]MBL likes this.
  8. [CM]MBL

Ad victoriam, brethren!

9. rhesa

rhesa New Member

MBL i sent ticket pls resolve it wth is happening to red fox i ddnt do anything wrong and spend alot of cc now this happens to my account? OMG UNFAIR

10. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

Something new. I dont expect anything major will ever happen but i guess we have wait....

11. littleyenyen

littleyenyen Member

well buggers and hackers still enjoying and feasting... CM was here since last August and its October. No one gets banned. No one gets caught....

12. littleyenyen

littleyenyen Member

So this is the event...SPOOKY SCREENSHOT.... wear your favorite set and get selfie...iTS SPOOKY really.. did this CM guy worked at a BARBIE company?
    Think something exciting that correlates the game.
    this is sci-fi action mmorpg game dude.

13. Forcetempp

Forcetempp New Member

France likes this.