Close down Titan server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vezax, Jan 7, 2017.

?

Titan?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. 'em

20.0%
  1. Vezax

Vezax Member

I think Titan has run its course and its time for something fresh for everyone/ All we see on the forums is people crying over Titan with idiots trying to defend it and smart people calling for new servers, with idiots trying to oppose it.

A new fresh start for every play would be a chance for people to show what they are really made of. Unlike the situation on Titan where a large portion of the player base has either cheated/bought an account or been playing for so long that anybody could have done it.

2. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

Finally someone speaks the truth. The "unbiased" liberal forum members clearly have a certain agenda in mind and they want to keep their server whether we get a new one or not! This is totally uncalled for. Closing Titan and opening a new server will be the only way we can move forward. If redfox opens a new server and doesn't close Titan it will allow the current problems to fester and spread into our new server.

I propose the name of the new server to be The_Wall and China will pay for it. We all know that every single chinese player hacks, uses bots and owns gold farming websites. It is because of this, and only because of this, that the mail system is disabled. The developers were NEVER at fault. The mail worked great til the Chinese duped through it, so now we must keep the mail disabled and make the Chinese pay for The_Wall with all their gold they have amassed. They don't know it yet, but they will pay for it. Believe me.

Until then however, please all buy more cc than usual so we can complete The_Wall and upon completion, send them a bill.

France and Lingueeni like this.
  3. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Are you guys dumb or just plain stupid ? closed down main server of rf because of baby cry, you think who those spend 10+ years building their character, exp day and night and spend $10,000 + now just wipe all and start all over ? if they shut down rf main server, rf will gone for good, nothing but ghost town. cause no body ever have time to start all over like some yall young kids that have no jobs, no support, just cry all day.

Every time I heard some one asking for " new server ", those are baby cry. Cant keep up with us. Go cry to your mama. lol

Vermouth likes this.
  4. Vezax

Vezax Member

People that don't want a new server and for Titan to shut down are just scared because they know they can't compete with the real players or that they might lose all their hacked items and would have to do it all over again and risk being caught. Or the Massive amount of players that bought their high leveled character or only attained high level by exploiting in dungeons or the NPC quests.

Lingueeni likes this.
  5. Dropbox

Dropbox Member

Players who quit after 2-3 months when a new server opens, you mean?

6. Vezax

Vezax Member

There have been no new servers for people to start on since gamescampus EU and they IP banned banned everyone. SO i don't know where you get this 2-3 months from.

7. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

>Joined Nov 17, 2016

literally some random noob who doesn't even play and makes an account just to spread stupidity.

Have you nothing better to do with your life than crying and bitching on a forum of a video game you don't even play?

8. Dropbox

Dropbox Member

RedFox opened a new server on March the 15th last year. They called it Valkyrie server, try to search the forums a bit and not make any conclusions that all items in Titan are hacked. Valkyrie was a fresh server but in 2-3 months the real players who reached level 55 quit right off the bat. They were the biggest spenders but left the game making the population decrease drastically. After 8 months, the Valkyrie server was then merged to Titan due to population decline on both servers.

Also, hacked/duped items in Titan are obsolete, most of these items are levels 55 or below. The average level in Titan is 60+, most items you see in the UTS are from PBs/Shiny/Aberrant BDs/Talic Crystals and etc. Items that are level 67 and 70 can be farmed in new maps(Jetso and Novajan.) Well unless you're from China and you're a hacker then yes you will have hacked items even on the new server and will repeat and so on as long as Chinese players will play this game.

TwistedMojito and Vermouth like this.
  9. Vezax

Vezax Member

Valkyrie doesn't count as a fresh server since a large majority of players that would play a fresh server didn't even bother knowing its just a dummy server to eventually merge with Titan, any new server Redfox release will be the same which is why i call for the shutdown of Titan so people can feel safe playing a new server knowing all their effort wont soon be merged with the shitshow that is Titan.

So i played on Letorn 7 years ago when duped items were far more common than regular items and players were cheating their way to 60+, and not all irrelevant gear, 63 int sets, perfect draco elems, perfect leons, thousands of talic crystals, Dozens of characters of max cash and stacks of cash shop items. I eventually sold my character on that server and i can see it is on the current Titan server. All that **** needs rid of.

10. AjtaK

AjtaK Member

Keep Titan server as it is, seems like people who play there agree to conditions that are there so let them play on long therm server. Focus more on bringing new players in or old players back, thats more important now.
    Forcing old titan players to play on new server is same nonsense like force people who want new server play on titan.

11. Vezax

Vezax Member

It's like you didn't read anything i wrote in any of my posts, no new or old players will return so long as Titan is around, Nobody should give a **** about what people that play on Titan think, they are only thinking of themselves the selfish bastards.

12. AjtaK

AjtaK Member

I didnt say returnees or new people have to go and play titan. There can be two seperated communities, titan server players and the rest on new server whatever type it is.

Lingueeni likes this.
  13. Vezax

Vezax Member

But why would anyone play on the new server if they will just merge it with titan again later, Look at valkyrie, only 9 months that server survived.

14. RiscaFaca

RiscaFaca Member

People keep comparing a Official server, as a private server. Why?

15. Vezax

Vezax Member

Is anyone doing that?

16. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

First of all

The point is Redfox will do as they please, we will do whatever possible worse scenario happens.
    IF only they made complete separate server which has no bounds with main titan.
    People who mostly alone, solo, and free 2 play are afraid play against the people who spent in titan which was long ago since Solus or Letorn or whatever we will call someday is too powerful and fairly had better life than the baby servers...
    It also depends on how much people spent time on game...
    Rf online is not newbie friendly and each of us have to fight on our own place and spot in game...
    Rf is like Democracy + Mmorpg + survival. And it turns into Anarchy or Monarchy,, depends on situation on each race...
    Archon position ect bla bla bla.... we know we don't care...
    The age of players is between 5 to 80 maybe ...
    And we know who is crying mostly the ones who not put effort in game.

About Red fox

THEY KNOW we will.

1. Keep playing more or less regardless what they do with in game content
    2. They Will keep spinning the same circle over and over. Merging and Making new servers. Cause its MONEY
    3. They already have like over 7 games they could just close Rf and do not give a ****..
    4. The Rising force online Receives NOW only 1/8 of usual care form the developers due to fact of over 7 games. And Hiring over Gm i think would bankrupt them..

So yea...

Conclusion about players...
    If you remember back then in PlayRf.us times then this game was not Corrupted by over kinds... and then each RF had its own represent Highly play global such as BR PH THAI etc... The only one Global that does give a dam is Russian. Even Russian private servers has better quality game play. The only Minus is the language Gap we all have so we can only cry more... or do not care
    Existed back then ...they do not anymore with more or less GM laziness or Highly intelligently artificial players known as cheaters who one way or another ruined their Representative Global servers , and we now filled with multi country people who had Different experience of the RF online global ITSELF.
    All of us veterans aware of how Letorn

Instead of Crying for what cannot be undone players should know their representative role in game and FIT in it.
    But the Redfox also should do something.
    Else more people will end up playing private servers of this game more and more...
    Except those who spends here most of course will stay... you do not leave things you put in effort and money so easily...

The main point is RF is one of Oldest Cooperation MMORPG game which all depends on whole Race Teamwork.

New or inexperienced People just too way much mixing this MMORPG there you can just solo play and do not give a dam...
    In future we i will have more and More games of team play with more In game trust and care. Not just MMORPGS will do have that... we already seen seeds of the games and their Communities..

"Since we all coming to the point then technology will turn us into no longer having personal life, since technologies going further and further into the people private lifes". ( just my opinion... ignore it)

Dropbox don't put all blame to China players who hands are dirty by the hacks they not only ones to blame...
    you cant blame a nation for certain people behavior... Its like saying if that dude is evil means the people who surrounds him also evil too.. But you got the point there.. just do not start people of the one or over country discrimination just because of that.

Fluttershypony, i am sure you have a lot experience of the past and current situation, Instead of trying just Put wall between yourself and people and saying in what kind of deep **** they are now... instead you could lead them or at least guide the new players not to Do same mistakes as we all did. Of course we wont admit it because we all played same role during all 7 years... whatever.

Ajtak I definitely agree with idea of introducing the RF online to new players and try to get back the ones we used to Cherish
    before they disappeared form the Game. The population would rather like the increase of new people if they did not quit due to Not knowing that Rf is not typical game.

As Vezax said.;
    "People that don't want a new server and for Titan to shut down are just scared because they know they can't compete with the real players or that they might lose all their hacked items and would have to do it all over again and risk being caught. Or the Massive amount of players that bought their high leveled character or only attained high level by exploiting in dungeons or the NPC quest".

Yea... in that case...

Anyway you can hate me, think i am stupid or whatever.. i don't care, since you do not care ether. :D and we okay with it.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  17. mxpx123

mxpx123 New Member

I guess TITAN could say the same to you sir?? keep crying cause mama could not give you that new toy lol...:rolleyes:;)

Vermouth and Dropbox like this.
  18. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

I'm pretty sure I remember that when we got valkyrie red fox actually wasn't against leaving valkyrie to never merge with titan. when valkyrie turned shitty the players begged redfox for the merge.

But yeah I'm pretty sure they weren't against the idea of leaving Valk separate from titan

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  19. ShadowBow

ShadowBow Member

Titan is pretty fine, All RF need is more content and more merchandising. Bring new players, fill VC, ELAN, MB and whatsoever.
    I just hope this server never cloes and if it does, that we can transfer our accounts to somewhere else T_T

20. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

Why would they close a server that got an OVER stat during cw with ppl spending thousands of dollars a month ( specially acc:D )
    There will be a new server soon anyway but what reason you tryna talk sht about titan?
    It will never be deleted, and the duped max lvl 65 items you talking bout do totally matter on a 80 gap server do they?:confused:
    Go back to your private servers sir.

TwistedMojito likes this.