China&City / S.W.A.T = Glitcher/bot farmer/bugger/dupper guild. And GMs dont do anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EmokillFallen2, Jul 17, 2016.

1. EmokillFallen2

EmokillFallen2 New Member

All the server now what I said is true.
    And GMs dont do sht about this, because they spend lot of money buying CC...
    Just some evidences for you guys:
    1- they are being RL for the first time this week, this game has a limit of 3 nuke buys per day, but its looking like they have unlimited nukes.
    2- they got banned for 1 week (for glitching, glitching must give a permanent ban, they didnt get this perma ban just coz they buy large amounts of CC), and even with this 1 week stop, they are so high lvl now...
    3- they get full amount of items that we all know how hard is to get, like 65int armors and etc... now i ask, how do they get all this stuff? maybe glitching or dupping (or both)...

GM team already got reasons to ban these guys, but they didnt, so let me ask GMs a question. Do u think it is a smart decision to keep letting these guys playing in unfair way just because they spend lot of money here, while lot of ppl is quiting redfox for this reason? i suppose they wont keep spending this money when all ppl quit this game and they stay alone here. RF is a great game with a huge potential, but RedFox is screwing it like GamesCampus did before. Should i call this company "Red Campus"????

Vermouth and tinytinytintin like this.
  2. Dhane

Dhane Active Member

AMEN

tinytinytintin likes this.
  3. lchyws

lchyws Member

there's no any gm in game,no gm in this company

4. Aewyn

Aewyn Active Member

Reading all this stuff on forums really feels like after GamesCampus quietly decided to drop RF and just kept it for a couple months till someone can take it over.

RIP Red Campus RF?

5. Cypto

Cypto New Member

Same as it always is.. After codemasters shut down the companies that took over this game are only interested in one thing.. profit. High cash shoppers get let off lightly as they don't want to loose their contributions.

In the wave of bans on GC (Goliath server) for repeating ETS 100 times + a day. Most players got pema banned, however a handful got 1 week bans because they had spent $500+ on cash shop...

Maybe one day they'll wake up and give a **** about their game.. Until then if you decide to quit, just charge back and be done with it. Let the server be full of dupes, speed hacks and terrain glitches.
    CCR will eventually hand off the game licence to another company and we will see if they do any better at it.

6. iTank

iTank New Member

So still no reply about these buggers/duppers/bot users??

They are just laughing at our faces abusing of every thing that they can, they should be banned since the first time they step in this server and you are still letting them play.
    That's ********. You are losing LOTS of players just because these idiots.

7. BCUMS

BCUMS Active Member

RedFox if you let this continue you're a complete BLEEPING joke of a company. Myself & MANY OTHERS will not spend another dime on any CC. Awesome job guys! #FartNoise

8. szambaru112

szambaru112 Member

Well I made a promise to my self that when China and friends get a minor penalty for glitching novajan map, I will stop buying CC. What I've expected became true so I never bought CC from the day I knew about the penalites they got. It's waste of money when you thinnk you are playing against cheaters. :3 One of China players said with his own mouth that he spent 3k USD a month and that is why GM didn't ban him.

9. Erene

Erene Active Member

Spend more than $1,000 a month and you won't get banned. Huheueuheu.

10. BCUMS

BCUMS Active Member

BUMP - Seriously can we have an answer on why these chit heads are not banned yet??

tinytinytintin and Kinh025 like this.
  11. tukangbabi

tukangbabi Member

hey guys im not siding with anyone but if you read the rules or the pdf file, it said map glitching is 1-7 day ban instead of permanent ? Im not sure why that is, since it gave a lot of advantage of those who use them. and to my knowledge you can craft 67 type B armor from 67 N armor.

I havent played this game in so long since the civil war...

12. Erene

Erene Active Member

That's for the 1st offense, they've been glitching over and over just after they got banned. :/

Come back and start playing again... be online, do ETS, AFK. Like me. Hueuheuhe.

13. tukangbabi

tukangbabi Member

i thought bells are in a joyful state atm ? currently dont have anytime to play, but will soon..

14. BCUMS

BCUMS Active Member

Still glitching / using bots etc etc spamming HQ/forums & nothing being done.

15. BCUMS

BCUMS Active Member

Bump #534

tinytinytintin and Strife like this.
  16. PaPaCharlie

PaPaCharlie Active Member

@EmokillFallen2
    Why not check your own race first before complaining with the other race? i always see some bots when raiding in anacaade. if you have a problem with S.W.A.T., why not try to prove it first. go make some SS or Fraps, i'm with S.W.A.T with the very OP @tukangbabi . prove it that all of us are Glitcher/bot farmer/bugger/dupper guild. If you cannot prove it anyways STFU! and please read the f****** rules of this server.

here is the link: http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/rf-online-game-policies.9985/(i think this will fall down to False reporting)
    *my suggestion for you Mr.@EmokillFallen2 why not, try to make a ticket, let see what will happen to your account. :)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  17. Viziya

Viziya Member

Idk about bot farmer or dupper, but this is the prove of glitcher & bugger :D

18. PaPaCharlie

already saw that, but i'm clearly sure this is not me or my guild. get it now what i am saying? please do check the date that this video was posted.

19. Viziya

Viziya Member

Ofc thats not you, thats 61+ map :D
    But that clearly S.W.A.T. (see guild flag)

20. PaPaCharlie

@EmokillFallen2 , one more thing. have you tried being a RL already? i think you don't have an idea on the 'buying nuke' on your post. try to ask you race leader so you will be enlightened. :)