Chat Block

Discussion in 'Etc' started by Hibica, Jul 20, 2016.

?

Should a chat block function be implemented?

Poll closed Jul 27, 2016.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hibica

Hibica Member

I'm tired of coming across people who have nothing better to do than just talk crap all day on RF. Implement a chat block function that will block you from seeing a person chat in lobby, in-game, and mega, without disabling the function of chatting through whisper or with other players you don't have blocked. I just want to enjoy playing the game without having to deal with talk that means literally nothing. "Omg you're such trash, omg uninstall you so bad." Who gives a F...? Just lemme play the game, god damn.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. Arceus

Arceus Clean Up Crew

You could turn chat off completely right now, but individual chat blocks would probably be nice too. Not that I would use it, I love trolling ppls.

tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  3. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

..literally just ignore them. You don't need a feature for that. Although I guess it could help.

4. Hibica

Hibica Member

This is the kind of crap I'm talking about, sure my play-style may not be the most fun, but I'm not going out and telling people to do **** like that. Do you even consider what you're actually saying? The internet and chat is getting to a point where if something happens to someone due to what you said to them online you can be held accountable if they prove you were a factor in it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQu...f_you_make_someone_commit_suicide_can_you_be/

You really want to be tried for that kind of crime because you think you're just playing a game by saying "something harmless?"

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2016
    tinytinytintin likes this.
  5. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

1. You're not Daddy, Because I am Daddy af.

2. No one cares and we don't need this dumb sht implemented.
    Why? Because already have something like that it's called Turning Chat Off!
    As you said you wanted to stop seeing someone trash talk you because I wouldn't blame them since all you really do is play with 80+ str, Avalon and all dem rares up the ass.

3. Either you turn the chat off and not deal with them or **** it up and stop being a little baby and getting hurt or salty about every little comment that a person says to you in-game or in the lobby.