Can't launch 9Dragons through steam or RF launcher (windows 10)

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Blazerous, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Blazerous

Blazerous New Member

So I took a break from the game for a year, I previously had this issue and was able to solve it somehow, but absolutely nothing seem to work now, it just won't launch. It does the whole about to launch after you press play, and after 2 seconds nothing happens and it crashes and the play appears again.

Things I've tried (for both RF and steam each) -
    Un and Re install
    All compatibilities
    Run as Admin
    Reduce full screen
    Troubleshooter
    Allowed exclusions through the AV and firewall of windows defender both before and after installing

I do not have any other AV installed nor other programs that would interfere either, as not much have changed in that year.

Really sad they haven't made a patch or a dedicated fix for this yet, so please I'm going insane, help.

2. Blazerous

Blazerous New Member

bump. really want this fixed, help!

3. Blazerous

Blazerous New Member

I do not have an AV, and yes I tried to do it with turning off windows defender as well.

I was able to launch the game in only ONE way so far, I have to physically go to the folder through steam files, and launch specifically "RFstl" the fox symbol, and open it as admin, still nothing else works, not even using that shortcut from the desktop, it has to be from the folder.

4. slitza

slitza New Member

not sure if you managed to get this fixed blazerous? I recently had the same issue and the fix was closing all Razer software - miraculously the launcher and game started first try after that.

Aniquilar likes this.
  5. Aniquilar

Aniquilar New Member

Thank you.