Can't click on Game Start

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by BrainFart, May 17, 2019.

1. BrainFart

BrainFart New Member

Yesterday my account has been flagged for inappropiate usage and it was effective until 2019-05-17
    Now the time is up and i can start the launcher. The problem is that when i click on "Game Start" the button seems to be locked. I can't click on it. Anyone knows if there's any solution to this?

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Not being able to press start at the launcher usually indicates a missing patch that hasn't been downloaded. But if as you say your account has been flagged, maybe send ticket thru the forums asking for clarification?

3. Terrasen

Terrasen New Member

Account issues only come into play at the login screen so it wouldnt have anything to do with the game start button. Assume you've tried to reinstall?

4. BrainFart

BrainFart New Member

Yes i've tried that. Also deactivated my antivirus as the 9d support suggests. Any other ideas maybe?

5. BirdbrainX

Hmm, so the situation here is you can't even launch the game to get to the login page right?

If that's the case, it likely to be an issue where the launcher hasn't fully downloaded all the needed patches. When you reinstalled the game, did the launcher go thru all the patch downloading?

6. BrainFart

BrainFart New Member

I redownloaded once again from steam, and this time it allowed me to click on "Start Game" but once it was downloading the game guard, I got an error message telling me that there was a problem with the downloading. I'll try and download again.

7. BirdbrainX

Try uninstalling the entire steam version of the client. And download the game directly from Redfox 9dragons page instead.

8. BrainFart

BrainFart New Member

I will give that another try. I got the same error again. It's a XKernel Error. The message is: Data in 9Dragons has changed or has failed to update successfully. Please install again @_@

9. BirdbrainX

Have a weird suspicion that the steam 9dragons launcher might be at fault. Try downloading the installer and launcher directly from Redfox.

10. BrainFart

BrainFart New Member

Well i downloaded the game three times from the redfox website and i get the same XKernel error: "Data in 9Dragons has changed or has failed to update sucessfully. Please install again". I hope the support can help me, i really don't wanna format my pc for 9d lol

11. BrainFart

BrainFart New Member

I've formated my pc now, and i get the same xKernel error. I don't know what else to do @_@

12. xXMadMoonXx

xXMadMoonXx New Member

@BrainFart, you are really not going to like this answer but I will post my experience in case someone else has the same problem, the fix to that xKernel error was just a few clicks away. You are getting that error because you have some essential windows functions turned off (like DirectPlay) that the game needs to run. This video shows you how to access the windows features screen so you can turn on and off functions in Windows 10, go there and enable DirectPlay, apply the changes and see if the game starts. Good luck.