Can i change my email account?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kurama, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

I don't have access to that email anymore

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Unfortunately, we are not able to assist with changing the e-mail associated with your RedFox Games account.

3. Starberry

Well for starters, your e-mail address is encrypted so it’s impossible for our team to change your e-mail address.

Aegis likes this.
  4. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

Yo 1000% confident I did the 6k rc spender event as well as the 200k carat and still haven't received the items. I stated before that I don't have access to the email no longer..

5. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

nvm after some doing the most i recovered it but my email been wiped so i emailed them from that account my items if not ticket submitting it is.

6. Starberry

The spenders prizes have not been distributed yet.
    Edit: Prizes distributed.

Also, I wanted to note that our e-mails will also create a ticket for you, which you can respond through there if you do not have access to your e-mail address. However, we are unable to assist with some account related requests, such as a resell password reset if you do not have access to your e-mail.