Camera mode???

Discussion in 'Game Modes' started by DirectorSuspense, May 1, 2016.

?

Support camera mode?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DirectorSuspense

DirectorSuspense Active Member

I think I speak for all editors of RF when I say our videos would look soooooooo much better if we just had this mode to record cinematics.

Basically how I'm expecting it to work is that your in training and you press the key for instance p, press it twice and you are in a free camera mode which allows you to roam around, then we should be allowed to add key frame like cameras where we can place and move in the 3D space/camera world. Dolly camera yeh yeh all of that. Basically like call of duty camera except we only do it in training. how would we record cinematics for kills? Hmm.... NEXT POINT

i say there should be a replay for all the matches we have played if you decide to record it on RF (yes there should be a button in the settings to decide weather to just keep replay of gameplay or not) this way if we get any kills, while we are watching. Double tap P key and bam your in the 3D camera world for that map. There should also be a button to pause, rewind slowly rewind quickly all of that and the same for fast forwarding. I know I didn't word it in the best way possible but you guys still understand hopefully so yeh

Support plz

2. StyleCheck

StyleCheck Active Member

#support.

3. DirectorSuspense

Let's take RF Editing to a new level boi

4. DirectorSuspense

Bump plz

5. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC