Bug - Launcher stuck in checking / 100% loadscreen crash.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by keisuke366, Jul 14, 2021.

1. keisuke366

keisuke366 New Member

Hello Redfox team,

I would like to bring to your attention the issue that multiple users have at the moment that the launcher get stuck in checking for multiple hours or when you load the game it reach 100% and the game automatically closed.

ALREADY MAKE SURE THE ANTIVIRUS IS DEACTIVATED / ALREADY MADE SURE FIREWALL IS OFF

The issue is clearly on your side!!!

DarthMaximus likes this.
  2. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

This typically means that there are some missing or files not loading properly. Make sure that you are able to get the full update and will have to most likely re-install the game.

3. BehemothBeast

BehemothBeast New Member

Because of this issue will War God be continued for players having this issue? Everything has been tried

4. DarthMaximus

DarthMaximus New Member

has there been a fix for this yet I haven't been able to play for days because of this and I have tried everything. I understand I'm missing game files, but no matter how many times I uninstall and reinstall they do not download. Firewall and defender have 12 sky 2 allowed as well. Downloader only goes to 00136 and will not download all 00142.

5. Kobar34

Kobar34 New Member

I've had the same issue and now it works straight after maintenance. Give it a go boys! Maybe it'll work now

6. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

We recently re-updated the game client again through our most recent server maintenance