Bug issue's

Discussion in 'CBT Issue Reports' started by Cabalnecro, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cabalnecro

Cabalnecro New Member

So a bug I found while playing was if your inventory is full and you try to pick up a item the item will vanish. It doesn't drop back to the ground like it should.

Also in the starter Area's where there are dragon fish a few times while fighting some of the mobs if I got them to close to the edge of the ground where it drops off they sink and you can't finish killing them.

Just a few thing's I found. Thanks for bringing back 12Sky2.....

Oh and one last thing, Please for the love of god fix the exp drop, even in TS1 it wasn't this low. the amount of time i've played I should be in the 30's or 40's. This much grinding shouldn't be going on till you get to M1 then the exp drops abit. Alot of people will get frustrated and the game will die. I understand you as developers want to create a challenging game but this....this isnt good. and any new people coming to the game will give it maybe 3 mins and leave and never return because they are used to fast moving and fast leveling games. 1-99 shouldnt be as hard as leveling through master levels. But you guys are the developers so do what you think is best but remember it's us the players that determine the success of the game based off what you do.

2. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Please let us know if the item pick up issue persists during OBT. Otherwise, we have noted the EXP issue. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.