Bring back some old events?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by No1Hated666, Apr 30, 2016.

1. No1Hated666

No1Hated666 Member

i know myself and alot of people in 9dragons think the game is kinda boring at times so alot of us got talking and were thinking what if RedFox brought back some old Events 9dragons used to hold? mybe bringing back some of these events could make the game a lil more fun for the community?..
    I also know that alot of the 9d community wants xp events and we were thinking if the community wants xp events so badly why dont you make us have to EARN these said events if we want them..

this was just an Idea so dont get all worked up in here plz :eek:

Scavanger Hunts (for XP Events)

Mybe bring back this old idea from Accliam were if we want XP events we have to earn them by completing a Scavanger hunt?.. so mybe lets say if we complete like 25% of the scavenger hunt list we get x2 xp event if we complete 50% we get x3 and 100% completed we get x4 for example or you can do 25% no event 50% x2 and 100% x3...
    i know RedFox doesnt like to make things to easy on us so mybe making the scavanger list a bit tough would do the trick?..
    now for this event and some players know this is we have a certain amount of time lets say 2-3 days to collect the items and we hand the items into GMs everyday..
    and the collection items would be items from all maps and dungeons around the game for example 2000 BE's or 5000 High GT's etc something like that but a scavanger list of about 15-20 items mybe more

Golden Pigs Event (Chinnese New Year)

1. Catch Gold Pigs

Catch gold pigs that are scattered around the world of 9Dragons and bring them to Hu Yinling in Hefei.

When you bring it to her for the first time, you will be rewarded with:

Gold Pig Statue
    • 10% increase in critical damage
    • 10 point increase in all attributes
    • 15 day item

After that, for each visit you will be rewarded with:

Gold Conqueror’s Chest
    3 Red Gold Conqueror’s Keys
    Korean Ginseng
    Ethereal Mushroom
    Good Karma +10

2. Catch Fortune Pigs

Catch fortune pigs that are scattered around the world of 9Dragons and bring them to Hu Yinling in Hefei.

For the first fortune pig you bring, you will be rewarded with:

Fortune Pig’s Hat [male]
    Fortune Pig’s Hat [female]
    • 5% increase in critical damage
    • 5 point increase in all attributes
    • 15 day item

After that, for each 5 fortune pigs you will be rewarded with:

3 Pig dishes
    • 5 point increase in all attributes for 10 minutes
    • 15 day item
    Good Karma +1

3. Collect Golden Sachets

Collect golden sachets with the letters 9/D/R/A/G/O/N/S written on them.

Collect all 8 golden sachets with each letter written on it. Bring them to Wan Daye (item collector) and trade them with one of the following items:

5 Korean Ginsengs + 5 Ethereal Mushrooms
    8 Ginsengs
    15 Ethereal Mushrooms
    Choose one of the three selections

*Above items are only to be traded during the event period.

4. Collect Silver Sachets

Collect silver sachets with the letters 9/D/R/A/G/O/N/S written on them.

Collect all 8 silver sachets with each letter written on it. Bring them to Jiang Qixiao (elixir merchant) and trade them with one of the following items:

2 Pills of Blue Glob
    • 1000 increase in Chi Kung Damage for 20 minutes
    2 Pills of Red Glob
    • 1000 increase in attack for 20 minutes
    2 Pills of Yellow Glob
    • 500 increase in defense for 20 minutes
    *Choose one of the three selections

Collect 8 of each silver sachet and bring them to Guan Ding (Conqueror’s merchant) to trade with the following items:

8 silver sachets with number “9”
    • Gold Conqueror’s Chest
    8 silver sachets with letter “D”
    • Gold Conqueror’s Chest
    8 silver sachets with letter “R”
    • Gold Conqueror’s Chest
    8 silver sachets with letter “A”
    • Gold Conqueror’s Chest
    8 silver sachets with letter “G”
    • Gold Conqueror’s Chest
    8 silver sachets with letter “O”
    • 3 Red Gold Conqueror’s Keys
    8 silver sachets with letter “N”
    • 3 Blue Gold Conqueror’s Keys
    8 silver sachets with letter “S”
    • 3 Green Gold Conqueror’s Keys

*Above items are only to be traded during the event period.

purplemunky and DoggyStyle like this.
  2. No1Hated666

No1Hated666 Member

Ya i know where ur missing alot of content but they should atleast bring some of these events back and put them in place to keep the community atleast a lil busy and happy.. Theres so little to do in gaelme at times thats y i suggested mybe doing events like a scavanger hunt where the whole community has to do something together to get what they want and gives players something to do when there not grinding or farming n sitting in hefi bored or something lol

3. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

I agree. The game is boring without any sort of event. We may have 2x drop, but what is there for people to farm that has value to sell? We need an event that attracts players into the game. Perhaps we need one of those events to trade in material that drops from mobs, along with a 1 month drop event. That will attract players into the game. Maybe they can do a summer event and add that GM buff we had a poll for. There are many ways they can do this, but they chose not to request JWG or JWG is to lazy to make one for us.

No1Hated666 likes this.
  4. No1Hated666

No1Hated666 Member

I would love to see mybe some kind of summer event where u can gain swimsuits and other stuff but ya need more attraction in this game

5. MExXo

MExXo Member

6. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

here? on this server? Make collection event? With the hell drop rate?

balb1n0 likes this.
  7. No1Hated666

No1Hated666 Member

Drop rate isnt all that bad for certain items but that is the point they cant just make it easy as pie so we always get it that is why i wrote that us as a community should work for what we want not just demand and expect it

8. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Maybe they can add drop cards and 1 day prem in attendance event. But they can keep banner coupon and xp cards.

9. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

This game already is easy. I need to refine weapon? Oh i have farmed to CS2. Had nearly 3 BE drops outside CC ( in cc Had 16 be drops) I cant refine my weapon with that just one bit. Lets not speak of the money i have got in that short time. I cant also afford to buy BE, lets say. Oh i can always make 10 new email, register RF, and just spam that attendance button. in 6 days i have 200 be. Who said they have made it hard ? I am all in to "**** attendance BE feature" Remove it. Been few months. +15 is already here god damnit. And for gods sake, make IM tradeable. Remove antipk buff in LD, since in icy and tibet pvp becomes even more boring. Well thats about it.

10. DoggyStyle

DoggyStyle New Member

I support that ALOT roadkill, as i already told you in legauechat.
    Those events on acclaim server were the best we ever had and it would really help making 9dragons great again!

11. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

In acclaim i saw daily [VGM]'s running around. So yeah, you could ask them for help and stuff. Well, i even did VoH run with one. :D shhh. Administration back then was more active. Anaconda, btw, all games that are free2play always are milking cows more or less. f2p = p2w (unwritten rule)

12. purplemunky

purplemunky New Member

I love this game..but it is so god damn boring that we need something to bring excitment back to it!!