Black vs White War -- August 9th!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Jul 29, 2016.

1. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

its call bully,.not helping others to get rewards so thy kill the weak ones...main reason why server is in grave

2. zalman

zalman New Member

bvw tich la giết

3. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

Everyone still crying even though BvW got fixed lol

4. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Its not really fixed , less whites hence black will win :p

5. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

JoongWon Games is currently preparing to launch Nine Dragons on Steam. We hope to bring more players to the Nine Dragons community.

Czezry, Savatage and Victorion like this.
  6. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

Increase the server economy so they can enjoy it.

7. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Steam will not help. 1 thing what help is better drop rate interesting dungeons , normal crafting rates full content (we don t have same as KR you say that we saw videos and we all know that we don t have) and events.
    Nobody new will play it maybe they make lvl till 40,50,60 ... but nobody will keep playin till lvl 200 with no gear no money no drop from dungs. They will not do ornaments on 100-150 tryies or spending thousands of dolars in attempt ro male better weapon ....
    ppl who plays thos game are old player they know it and they sadlt accepted that you are ruinong that and doing stuff with big difficulty and imposible rates . Those are only ppl who will play here but you with your attitude and ignoring everything are slowly losing even those veteran players....

8. Mihaita

Mihaita New Member

expert plate where u trade them?

9. KaptainSmoke

KaptainSmoke Member

I just want to say one thing, I quit this version. Because of the p2w aspect. TGW monopolized etc. The only way I MIGHT come back, is a server wipe with some changes to IM. Otherwise I'm sorry to say I won't be returning. Regardless of engine updates and Steam.

Swim likes this.
  10. Duckbudda

Duckbudda New Member

Good Riddance loser... go cry more...

11. Duckbudda

Duckbudda New Member

Tgw monopolized? Pls go into details.

12. Duckbudda

Duckbudda New Member

Ofc, all end game op items are hard to obtain. Same as the current KR server. Do you read the complaints abouts it on KR forums? Same with King Jins Soul Bead.

13. Duckbudda

Duckbudda New Member

Go find a game that is free to download and does not have in game purchases. Thats your type of game. Cant wait to play black desert here at redfox

14. Duckbudda

Duckbudda New Member

Good lord the drop rate is low. Otherwise, everyone would be too OP! Thankfully, they made an % tage for that item to drop in game. Pretty cool balance, just time consuming .good luck

15. Necromonk

Necromonk New Member

TGW was won by someone other than Ruou last friday, blacks won it. That goes to show that people just aren't trying hard enough cuz when they do it's doable.

16. Necromonk

Necromonk New Member

Because Blacks don't need it and the fact that they won just means it's possible if they just work on it and actually participate. Most blacks don't because they think they are going to loose but truth is when they got together they won over whites on a pretty significant margin of about 5%. So to conclude it's just Blacks need to motivate themselves and their leagues to go to the war and actually win it. Plus the fact that no one spawn camps anymore is crazy since that's what prevented any side from having the monopoly over TGW, heck BP was always populated because some players logged on every day just to spawn camp using that tactic not just in prevention but also has psychological warfare, demotivating those who wanted to cash in on TGW and motivating those who never had a shot. The fact that there's a prison system now is no excuse to stop using those methods, in fact it just controls those methods not to be over excessive, and punish those who overdid it balancing the system even further. So please the system's fine it's just players that need to adapt. If you knew something about competitive fighting games like Street Fighter you'd know that even when things are broken there's a way to win and always to have fun.

17. Necromonk

Necromonk New Member

I am black actually Royalle, and I'm not complaining cuz I helped win. And because blacks can win every time they try and explained how.
    And santiago it seemed that the whites were having a harder time than us having more people on the hermits so I don't think white side is easier anymore. But next BvW I invite you all to come along with your leagues. Make everyone come and you will see if it's still whites wining.

18. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Still we have B&W tonight? Thursday February 16, 2017? Its said to have B&W at 8pm but when its 6pm server goes on maintenance and the announcement says its gonna be 3hours. So, whats going on?

19. Unn4med

Unn4med New Member

NICE​

20. jassym

jassym New Member

GM WHITE CANNOT WIN IN YIN SERVER SINCE DAY 1!!!!! BVW IS VERY UNFAIR!!!!! BUFFS TO THEM IS VERY UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!! HOW THE GAME BE BALANCE!!?????????????????????????