Black Friday Holiday Sale

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Nov 25, 2020.

1. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Still a probabilistic way.

2. upirank

upirank Active Member

That would break the ToS and it would already touch the file editing problem. Either way even those rate can be easy change with GM tools. Nothing is certain even if it is written on black and write at redfox server.

3. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I don't think it would break the ToS since looking into something doesnt equal modifying it. And to my knowledge only modifying the client breaks the ToS. As for the rates, as far as I've heard from people that have experience with older leaks of the source code the game is build that way that if the rate table on client side missmatch the rates on server side the game won't function properly. Also I doubt the GMs would malicously just lower the rates with their tools to trick us.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
  4. upirank

upirank Active Member

Looking into encrypted file require you to encrypt it, so yes you just break the first rule of ToS due to the file editing rule.

5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Ah but what if you make a duplicate of the files and check that one and not the actual game files used by the game.... lol

Cytrix likes this.
  6. upirank

upirank Active Member

It will apply the same, because you will still have to encrypt it, which mean breach of security of the files, which is own by redfox/joongwon to look into specify data, which are hidden.

7. Phongfinish

Phongfinish New Member

Open 20 Blue Box but didnt get anything @@ Gamble

8. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Need to open 20 stacks before the good rewards unlock

Phongfinish and Cytrix like this.
  9. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

good for you man.. getting tp level 17 was a breeze.. within like 3-4 mirrors.. +18 i have been trying since weapon came out.. still at +17.. took a long break.. one of the many reasons was because i opened at least 8+ mirrors.. for +18... then renatokpz succed like it was nothing.. I lmao and kept trying.. only to fail again.. btw.. still at +17...

so you and some are lucky as f... while i am currently :(

10. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol 20, i opened like 150 i got ****.. cursed silk, the blood trash material that always seems to get, x5 xp card as condolences, more crap.. i never got no ut of x14 card.. or lvl 6 kunlun gear that i wanted... nor the stones that i got trolled 20 times for..

50 tries ain't nothing.. i once went 500 tries.. to lock 2 ut lol... then another 100-200 to get 1 ut.. while people were getting them easy..

so just hope you get lucky.. lol

Phongfinish likes this.
  11. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

lol you mus be new in gamble system of RF. I opened almost 800 boxes and didnt get an UT 20 boxes isnt even a warm up its basically nothing.

Phongfinish and Ozbud like this.
  12. tommyboy

tommyboy Member

absolutely agree, years back was 40% off now 30%. and the drop rates on certain items need a major redo. American players get same drop% rate as Korean players. those are my eyesore
    3 characters in the works...........