Best classes per 'race'

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by SkySurprise, Sep 15, 2016.

1. SkySurprise

SkySurprise New Member

Hello Noble Dragons,

I am looking for the best class. In some kind of MMORPG's are for example elves the best race to be a mage or something like that. But how is this in 9Dragons Awaken?
    Is for instance a man from shaolin the best nuker or a man of Wu Tang the best warrior?

I hope someone can tell me this.

2. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Warriors
    Currently the fastest grind role, and have the best potential to win damage at bosses.
    Some people prefer Bandit Warriors, due to they have a slightly higher max dmg - and some due to tradition where in older version, they had alot higher dmg. At higher levels, this is negliable.
    Personally I prefer HD and WT warriors, this is due to their instant finishing skill (skill that instantly close the distance gap between you and the target) - and this is useful in PvP where your skill fails if the target runs out of range while you cast your skill.
    Also HD and WT smashes are slightly faster than f.x. bot and shao smashes.
    NB. notice warriors needs life leech to sustain a proper grind without meditating alot.

Hybrid (Melee)
    Hybrids are the 2nd fastest grind role. With def nuke and def smash, this also compensate if you are a new player, and unable to afford the best weapons and gear.
    It is no longer a role that can rely on its heal 100% - so a life leech is recommended as well.
    Some prefer BoT due to the axe dmg, but at higher levels its negliable.
    Personally I prefer Beggar/Shao due to animations, but also favour HD and WT due to faster buff animations.

Healers
    Healers are very valued in parties, for their life, ve and dmg buffs. They also have some powerful traps.
    This is the only role that can grind without life leech - but even for healers, life leech is heavily recommended, as casting healing, is time wasted that could have been spent on hitting a mob.
    Some prefer BoT due to the axe dmg, but at higher levels its negliable.
    Personally I prefer Beggar due to animations, but also favour HD and WT due to faster buff animations.

Nukers
    Nukers are still good role, but heavily dependant on the player.
    This is my favourite role, and with good AoE rotation, a fast grinder. However, it does not do well at boss hunting or dungeons.
    I prefer HD/beggar nukers due to animations.

NB. Animations both indicate the aestetic aspect - but also the casting time of f.x. a buff.

iMishka likes this.