Balancing on the Titan server ACC.

Discussion in 'Titan' started by n13l53n, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Striker2z

Striker2z New Member

To Jimbo up there,

Does the fact that Lestary and few consul is not on constitutes ACC loses? CW2 is a bad time for many guild in ACC due to Factors such as time, work, school, family, social life, etc.

Also, most members of other guild in Asia is sleeping due to late night PB run. Not to mention the strong striker is offline, i.e. Striker2z, Hades, Cetaphil, JaguarJack, MurderMachine, etc. There are still many lvl 68-70 that on my Buddy List that were offline. These people and guild were on 3/3 CW on the last few days to reclaim HR3. And they do deserve a break and get a life outside RF.
    And your accusations against ACC in Caravan using bug for exp, have any concrete proof? Any are you sure it's only a week for them to get 70?You talked a lot as someone who did not show up on Exp Maps or CW time, seems like you know everything. Did someone tell you this lame story? Or you make it up? I never see you in Caravan too, neither does my friend tell a story about you.

So if you don't mind, stop typing nonsense here without logic and proof, it will just make you look stupid. Come here to the battlefield and see it yourself. Oh wait, you will say: "but but,... ACC is using bug armor and have OP damage! huhuhu, no point of me playing"
    Well ask yourself a question, isn't your race and cora might do the same as well? Based on what I read on top? Not that I know whether this "bug" issue is a real thing or a bogus. The only hack I use it called "cash shop" and you only need credit card for that.
    Cheers, and have a great day!

2z

Vermouth likes this.
  2. Accord

Accord Member

"#33508 BUG ABUSE/EXPLOIT - All 3 races

Hi,

Thank you for sending in a support ticket. We have looked into this bug and have confirmed your reports. This issue has been forwarded to the development team to investigate and implement a fix for the bug. Thank you very much for your time!

Thank you,

RedFox Support"

That is the answer from GMs i got 1 hour ago before posting this. As shown above, i said all 3 races at my ticket's title. Hope someone got some punishment after the Development Team work this out.

landon1998 likes this.
  3. landon1998

landon1998 New Member

"Hi,

Thank you for sending in a support ticket. We have looked into this bug and have confirmed your reports. This issue has been forwarded to the development team to investigate and implement a fix for the bug. Thank you very much for your time!

Thank you,
    RedFox Support"

Don't lie, and say we cry. This is a fact, confirmed by redfox support.....

4. Jimbo

Jimbo Active Member

Of course they are allowed a social life but I mean 4-5 of the best strikers did not log in and the race cant defend the chip to at all. Sure there numbers were pretty low but not like bells and coras had that much more.

a week was an exaggeration but one level a week isnt. And I dont go caravan i cant exp there with my low hp. But your right i don't have proof but if bells have been doing it and i know they are then i am sure cora and acc do it too.

p.s. i make cw 1 and 2 most days ;)

erm i have drained the last 3 days at cw1 as bells don't know how to pvp so i am always in the front line.

I am unsure what else to say the bug is happening on all three races, i am complaining about it as it as now everyone is doing it, not just archons and its getting out of control. I could do it with my 4 piece palams set and get 20% extra defence but then i would be as bad as everyone else :p

5. dennisteve

dennisteve New Member

I think we need a Flames of Hell section over here, boys.

6. Accord

Accord Member

There is another video on youtube, done by Xelax today, i want to see now people defending the absurd, saying that is all and only about cash and rare d equipment. :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:

And as Xelax said on the video's description, and i said before, all the ****** 3 races are abusing the crap out of this.

RedFox please 1 week ban for those players at 3 races and remove all the AA set and Palmas,Daidalos and KnightWalkers sets from their chares/game.

bube92 likes this.
  7. Striker2z

Striker2z New Member

Wow, what a breakthrough... no wonder many people want consul spot and palmas/didalos armor lol.
    I hope this is an eye-opener for GM and Admins to fix this ASAP. As someone said above, removing gvg would be the best way for now instead of waiting CCR (publisher/developer) to fix the bug, which will take ages to do.
    Don't know what else to say, but I hope this stops, totally unfair for cash users who is willing to use $$ for competitive edge.
    Well, we will see...

8. TensaZangetsu

TensaZangetsu New Member

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Caracas Nielsen!!!!!!!!!!!! Já ta chorando?! Volta a jogar de acc pow... n é sempre assim? Essa PNA escrota se sustentou enquanto os "Masters Buggers of the Universe" estavam ON pra tankar aqueles gatos pingados ACCs que ainda iam em CWs e agora q Ferms, Dama e cia ltda cansaram do jogo sem graça que eles causaram e os chupa-bolas n dão conta do recado o mimimi reapareceu. Durante esses mais de seis meses que ACC vinha tomando shibatada a única coisa que via aqui no forum era reclamações dos BUGs que hoje é notório a veracidade das suspeitas e a Red Fox de mãos atadas nada faz.

Bem, como eu disse antes, ou tire as teias de aranha e sacuda a ferrugem do seu ACC ou espera o jogo virar novamente e voltar a ficar sem graça. Só exclamo que o jogo, originalmente, possui três raças e muitos montavam no cavalo do cão dessa PNA pra pagar de dominantes. ACC tem mto nego escroto tbm, mas parece q alguns fizeram um firmware update. =D

Have fun!

9. Accord

Accord Member

o_Oo_O LOL take a look at the posts above, what kind of player's mentality is that? This is why RF Online unfortunately will always be nothing more than RF Online ( bugged game, full of errors,cash milking game, old and almost dead and buried game).

What a lost potential this game.

10. Poddy

Poddy Member

Accord like your post summed up its something no one had talked about for couple months, people on bell side would go Caravan in their own groups and abuse the bug privately to get 70 fast, the stats from all bonuses and abuse is just off the charts making xp so easy.
    This is clearly going on across the board, people pay instead of 2-3mil a perdion A/B/C now 35-50mil per piece due to knowing of this bug and it becoming an epidemic, if they can't fix in the mean time surely they can trace player logs and see information, or simply ban GVGs from being able take place, or remove certain sets from the game for the time being. Something has to give, before server population takes a nosedive and everyone suffers.

11. RaineZ

RaineZ New Member

well there's no need for palmas set and alike. removing it would be a simple solution.
    other one would be simply ban everyone who can be traced back to using these bugs, but then acc race will not exist at all.
    cuz given enough time some GM could sure go through all data logs and see particular person loging in and out in quick succession, changing items in significantly short frequency many times....
    needless to say that one simple rule about abusing ingame exploits KNOWINGLY is a major offense and should be enforced,
    and EVRYONE who has ever done it or is largely suspected of doing so shall be insta and perma banned.

another option would be: to fix the bugs fast, push an update and after all the issues fixed,
    roll the server back to 0. this way there's no real need to ban anyone.
    and would be helluwa fun thing to see

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  12. Jujurakupesek

Jujurakupesek New Member

To be honest, i dont think this is a big issue. As we all agreed, all 3 races are abbusing the same "gvg bug", regardless of how many players exploiting the bug. I was bells before i decided to quit the game as i need to get my sht together for final year project. Being bells, i have figured out a few problems within the race. First is the mentality of the players. Most of bells are cpt lover, they wont bother going cw unless its a confirm win and yeah bells are not organized during cw as well. Second, there is always "drama" between ph and br. For exampe, if ph takes the RL spot, certain br guild or players wont show up on cw and the other way round.
    To conclude, the real problems are just in front of your own eyes but u decide to omit it

13. Jujurakupesek

Jujurakupesek New Member

And yet u decided to exploit the bug issue to confort yourself, to find excuses not going cw. So may i ask who the one exploiting the issue now? Just saying