As Acting FL of the fujin faction

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by Fleshmonkey, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

I think now most of us are pissed that Earth asked to merge AFTER he took the lix's not before.

I even called it like 2h before b4g that he would do that.

2. RawBerry

RawBerry New Member

I heard Legion is full of alts and Government has long time inactives. It's not too late to merge guys. Whenever I go to town, sometimes hear a few Legion members talking about the merge weeks ago and I saw Earth's proxy shop saying something like "Legion recruiting G4s."

3. Fleshmonkey

Eh, if he wanted to merge he should have done it before b4g not after, Fujins has always been a divided faction and i don't see that changing soon.

4. Hyd33

Hyd33 Active Member

The merg was talked about before hand. I remember guild chat talking about it week prior. Idk the history between you guys as I only been playing for so long, Ill not mention names but some people from gov't wouldn't accept the merg to begin with.

RawBerry likes this.
  5. Hyd33

Hyd33 Active Member

This was very true when I first joined them. SInce then most have been kicked who aren't active and the guild has been growing.

6. Fleshmonkey

i never heard anything about a merger, but please feel free to drop names

7. CGuardian

CGuardian Member

You know., as a faction., fujin is very diverse., and because of that we can't all get along. However, if you all take one step back and be friendly to each other., you will have more friend then enemy. Along with all the stress that come with it. So., why not come together and actually have some fun instead of all for yourself BS personality., We all want to be the strongest., because thats part of the game., but If you're the only strongest person the your faction.... then guess what... nobody care about you either. And if thats how you want to play the game., then so be it., But as a friendly reminder., we're all nice people., and we want to make friends to play this game., not to create enemy., Enemy are other FACTIONS! not among ourselves in the same faction. So... let all get along and let team up to create a stronger FUJIN. Don't you want to have fun? Or do you just want drama?

8. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

drama and I didn't cause it this time. to be fair think you guys gone alittle over the top I am not gonna be childish and moan that you lot took strength lix from us. but last time fujins did come together was when legion was created after all that bs with thunder jet and aphro. not only did we have a good community but we had fun and all main players stuck together. the only reason legion went quiet is because I didn't pass guild over to Earth or Schroder to keep it active when I stepped away for a few months. but I am back and ready to support fujins and help make us g8 again. the main active players are welcome to be apart of that. but if you lot want to do you're own thing that's fine but there needs to be some sort of middle ground if you really do want what's the best for the Fujins, if not we will rebuild like we have always done in past and with a few more players thinking about returning from the Turk server we only gonna get stronger.

Hyd33 and eugenechan like this.
  9. Fleshmonkey

We'll see.

10. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Jesus dont tell me nana and all those guys coming back to fujins
    QQ

11. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Nana pain to get hold of e-mailed him so just need him to check mail i need to get picture of arena when he see's numbers he will be back in the flash plus his 3 toons so nice to have for HSB stop you guys sneaking though maps and camping stone at start

SUNxWUKONG and 3rd88888 like this.
  12. Mr0blivionz

Hate you -.-
    But nana gave away his leets to NOX and he dissapeard lol

13. Fleshmonkey

Nana is also selling his accounts on the turk server saying he doesn't have the time to play anymore

14. Tatsumaku

Tatsumaku Member

Eh personally me and alot of other government members got tired of the ungratefulness of fujins. For a couple months Had it not been for the handful of government members that went to hsb. I really dont have time for the game seeing as im a full time college student but the disrespectful behavior from people in a faction i'm helping really is the icing on the cake. So I and a couple others just decided to sit **** out and let fujins Handle things on their own, like the big boys they are.

15. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Well its not really about players its more about game issue with time of HSB we pushed for months to get times changed and got nothing but ignored. The truth is the HSB time Zone does not soot us or Jin's 3% voted for time zone to stay same 50% voted for change yet RedFox did nothing and i was that idiot what used to get up 4.00 in morning go against all odds and suffer the rest of the day at work feeling tired i know you guys not happy about numbers but the numbers have never been that good and its frustrating but you can not blame players the finger has to be pointed at redfox

16. Mr0blivionz

They were gonna change 1 month ago we asked not too
    To make a new votation because the population was all different from the one we had those days
    But this GMs never answer us!! NEVER!

17. Fleshmonkey

Just make a new poll

Gaz3k likes this.
  18. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

We could and we would vote again but lost hope on them giving what the majority want but feel free to push it i will support you all they way and pushing for better time zone as it's the worst possible ATM

Last vote
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  19. Fleshmonkey

isn't that 2am Est?

20. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

around that i think