Any tips for a Healer PVE Melee build ? Stats ...

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by joerg77, Feb 15, 2016.

1. joerg77

joerg77 New Member

Hello all ,
    does anyone have an idea how to best distribute the Healer stats for a pve build ?

I know dex is extremly important but due to the con penalty stat a pure dex build
    would lack a lot of defense for the role ?
    Would this work :
    Couple of points into essence for a bit more ve .
    Couple of points in con to have a bit of hp pool .

Evenly distributed stre/dex for all remaining points ?
    Would be really thankfull if you can point out some decent pve build as i have no
    experience with corean stats .

2. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Have min str for requirement gloves,add 10-20con(how u feel) every chi breathing(every 12 lvls).Build up dex and max it asap.U dont really need con cuz u have heal and also the def?U can get that from minimizing str.U also get rainwind/Hermit lvl no requirement wep at gc4 which gives extra 800dmg as well as yybs buffs which u can get from hermit by giving flowstones.At ec/fc lvl u can stack 4 of those yybs buffs for extra 1.6k dmg.After dex is capped then cap str.Also try to get yourself 300 def set etc...The less def and hp will be countered by your heal.Hope this helps.

Vrangsinn, Anonymouse and Oitza like this.
  3. Vrangsinn

Vrangsinn Active Member

I was only able to use 3 of the yybs pills at a time in this version. No other pill/xp card used. Just 3 yybs, or 2 yybs+1card or some variation, but up to 3 of any consumable. (if that's what you're talking about, sometimes I can't read :) )

I didn't get to check black market, but assuming dex orns will still be available? Things should get a bit easier at that point, ie not pumping dex so hard. :<

Am ver excite to get into it all.

Zukee likes this.
  4. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Ya thats what i meant and only 3?That sux :p.Idk about black market but i think it is the same as gc.U may get the dex ornies but where will u slot them?xD.Earlier in the game i would prefer dodge as melee tho but thats me.

Also try to put leach and 1k or 1.3k crit ornies in wep asap.Leach should be easy enough to get especially for melee char since they need less leach than ck chars.4/1k in wep with 2/1k from 5 spirit chest relic and 2/1k hp trink(can get from loyalty) should be enough for melee char to grind up to tibet.U also can get 5/1k leach plates from M&D also we have KG so its fine.Haha

5. Frazle

Frazle Member

I'd recommend: 8 ess/wis/con, min dex for main weapons in your level range, and rest str.
    After capping str, do dex; after dex, put all points in con.

This is the build I used and it worked like a charm.
    I relied a lot on the old internal wound heal (3 second cooldown heal that works on a target and gives hp back on current version).

To be honest, the real thing PvE comes down to is grinding!
    Meaning you can have the best build in the world but don't work for the levels, what's the point?

6. Vrangsinn

Vrangsinn Active Member

loool true, gonna have to farm W&L 2 slot? :p Goin old school. I haven't even seen W&L or NB set in years lol

Zukee likes this.
  7. joerg77

joerg77 New Member

Thank you for the tips folks .
    That is really helping .