Any old ts1/ts2 players here? (Aeria games/mayn)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by squid1994, May 31, 2019.

1. MadHatt3R

MadHatt3R New Member

It's so dope to see so many blast from the past people, and names. I'm happy this thread was made. MadHatt3R from Aeria "Redemption" Fujin/Jin since 2009. Hello Everyone!

2. ArrisTheSage

ArrisTheSage New Member

Old old old Devo Guan. Guilds: Obsessed and Oblivion. Was ArrisTheSage, AKALIS, Arris
    Knew EURIO personally (later became IROCZ in TS1 and TS2). Sort of knew Merker and Slivermoon. Old guilds like Soldier hanging out in the same spots. Xaviors punk A** never logging in and having wargod and "Slayerz" always spamming wargod. . . Fun times. I remember when a Jinong player got WG and decided to use it on sceptor pissing off the whole clan lol

Served as Faction Leader and Assistant Faction Leader a few times.

Casually made it up to m32 by the time TS2 became more of a thing and there were account cross overs.
    Aeria and Mayn not knowing what in the hell to do with TS1 for a number of years. Then found a loophole of players joining Korean servers because they were killing it with numbers over there, and keeping the game alive.

Miss the Magpie and Raven pet event. Damn. This was over 10 years ago.

Den0ne likes this.
  3. weedlove

weedlove New Member

yeap, i played the first 12sky, then was in the first transfer from 12sky to 12sky 2. i was a Fujin Named Kwoo

4. NeroGaara

NeroGaara New Member

ok would like to join allways played Jin(grandtiger) ts1 and ts2 aeria mostly but bluesky(thai version was fine too)

NeroGaara

5. SoggyWaffles

SoggyWaffles New Member

Reviving a old ass thread prob but

SoggyWaffles/ 0000hLee Nangin Redemption here :D

6. jamesGrooms

jamesGrooms New Member

It sounds like you're looking for some old friends from 8-9 years ago who you used to play TS1 with. Unfortunately, it may be difficult to find them as time has passed and people may have moved on to different games or activities. However, it's worth a shot to post your message and see if anyone recognizes your username and reaches out to you. Good luck!

7. Kaine06

Kaine06 New Member

Kaine06 from aeria tranquility server

8. LordOWar

LordOWar New Member

Lord from aeria/mayngames (sky)
    There were more people in these servors ;/

9. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

HAHA those were some good times. I was Devo Guan M27 BigKrazyKag. Eventually Eurio quit and I just played on his character which had maxed out elixers, a fully leveled Dragon and pet thing ( Forgot the name ) and was M33. By then though the game was in the toilet so I don't blame him for quitting. I ended up in the guild OMO ran the game was definitely fun for a time hackers ruined it. There was a group of hackers that had been banned and kept trying to blackmail Aeria into unbanning them which is funny because Aeria couldn't be happier to see the game go into ruins since it was no longer making much money and TS2 basically took over for a while until the same thing happened to it.

I basically kept in the same group ( OMO's guild ) when we got transferred to TS2. I remember all the times OMO got banned and then unbanned and all the other factions along with some of our own people would get so pissed. LOL! I think anyone outside of his guild hated him actually. He use to bot over night to grind pets and other characters and he would auto pill which to me are so minor especially since those are features that existed in other versions of TS2. Literally in this version right here they exist. It was really funny when once in a blue moon Xavier would actually log on and we had 2 wargods at once. For the longest time Fujin had the only active wargod and the largest most active clan until that eventually stopped being true and Guanyin ended up being the most powerful clan and OMO recieved his wargod which was gifted to him by some random friend who I think actually bought it from some low level who got it from a drop off an M33 who got killed by HR.

Eurio plays on playstation under the same name as before if you're ever looking to check up on him. I'm sure he would be surprised to hear from you again. I wish there was a TS3 but that definitely won't happen now I don't think ......

10. Rendall

Rendall New Member

Only Private server give a 'new story' and a bit fun for this game since they edite and cusomize it...but Official servers like Redfox and the EU server Geniusorc are gone, its always slow and cash grab ...they don't listen their customers and most of time are lazy...won't blame a company is built to earn cash who cares about feedback for real?! lol
    play on f2p private servers even if they don't last as long.

11. Nicojff

Nicojff New Member

Shuntentsatsu here, from Tranq server, I was always hanging with my girl Stradivarius around fujin lands.