Any info on mobs' stats?

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Vrangsinn, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Vrangsinn

Vrangsinn Active Member

Let's see if I can present my question(s) in a manner that makes any sense at all lol

Back in Acclaim days, at some point, I'd heard that mobs had no defence, so the game only rolled on your end (and possible vs their dodge), so you always hit that specific amount of damage on the mob.

For example, game rolls for you to hit 1000 damage, your AR successfully checks their dodge, you hit them for 1000. You roll a 586, successful attack hits them for 586, etc.

Then at some point, I suppose with the introduction of LD, mobs started getting defence. (I'll point out here that this is only mobs; none of this applied to bosses).

I hadn't given it much thought because a) nothing I could do about it lol, and b) these were just rumours, you could say.

However, with this CBT, def smash and def nuke are working like WHOA. If I tagged a mob with nuke, then just used hand/foot active, it was dead in 1-2 hit (after the nuke itself took off 20% or so), vs untagged, it took 4-5 rounds of active. Pretty much same with def smash on warrior.

But for that to happen, mobs have to have defence in the first place (these are mobs up to bear riders in HZ).

So besides the general interest in our characters' offensive and defensive skills, is there any info on mobs' skills/stats at all? And was it really true that lower level mobs back then had no defence at all?

Thanks for reading, and sorry if this just looks like crazy rambling. :p