Add some~most user suggestions to the medal shop?

Discussion in 'Etc' started by Windstorm, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

Medal shop has armors, a machine gun item, and an exo-core called "Dark Maid" ; a good piece of eye-candy, and a painful eyesore if used outside of Arena(opinion).
    I was thinking,
    "Hey, what use can we make of all the space in the medal shop?"

Players would have a reason to keep doing adventure mode while doing time for the special items they worked hard for. Additionally, this can be an attraction to both new and old generation players as this can put both parties together to play + develop a milestone/goal instead of a random chance acquirement from chests of all kinds.

tl:dr revive the freaking medal shop

2. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

100% agree with making the Medal shop more awesome.
    Not sure about putting player suggested items in the shop, since most people want their stuff sold in the normal store. No one really wants their stuff to be "rare", except for Tengu's Tyrant scroll, ha ha.

Some ideas I've had to make the Medal shop better are as follows;
    1) Exclusive color variations of boss armors.
    2) More minion-based Exocores. (Skeleton Commander (Which is to say, a skeleton that uses the sword, bow, and spear of the skeletons from the Vlad BM), Bomb Goblin, Fire-breathing shaman thing from the Abandoned Mine, the Butcher as seen in the Abandoned mine / Locke's keep, Spider Android rocket pack for Android, etc.)
    3) Perhaps making any and all new Android items be in there since she's pretty much the best BM character with her infinite SP and all that.
    4) Minion / Boss inspired scrolls. (For instance, a Vlad scroll would give you a hovering stance / walk / run, and the attacks could have some of Vlad's specials mixed in (Example: PPPP = claw them with the first punch, punch 2 and 3 shoot those little orbs which don't go very far, and the last hit would be the ghost arm, but it pops up from the ground and is a launcher.))
    (As for minions, the DH androids come to mind, with their two-hit fencer with the explosion, the backflip dive kick, etc.)
    5) Buying key bundles with medals (500 medals for a 10 normal key bundle, 1k for hard, 1.5k for hell)
    6) Buying boss mode boxes with medals (50 medals for normal, 100 for hard, 150 for hell)
    Forgot about the medals from daily quests, so ignore 6.
    7) Allowing Android the use of all of the helmets in the shop, especially the DH09 and 08 helmets.
    8) 10k medal item that unlocks a Boss Rush map which lets you fight all the bosses in a random order, and gives you a ton of medals when you win.

That's about all I can come up with at the moment. :3 Having any of these would make the shop better, but I wouldn't mind seeing all of them get implemented, ha ha.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  3. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

By doing this, nobody will ever do Boss Mode ever again, and you'll be seeing BM exocores possibly more frequently. Seeing how you can get medals for doing your daily quests, by implementing this, you might as well remove Boss Mode as a whole.

I like your other suggestions, however.

Windstorm likes this.
  4. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Ah, I forgot about the daily quest medals. xD Well, let's just scratch that one out, shall we? :3

Windstorm likes this.
  5. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

I wouldn't mind more medal stuff that are perm as medals = carats when you sell them probably the best resell items in game .

6. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

not a single medal scroll yet lol

Windstorm and Doberman like this.
  7. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master