ADD CREDIT plis go E-prepag for Brazilians....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PATRONKILL, Feb 23, 2016.

1. PATRONKILL

PATRONKILL New Member

hello Red Fox Games team, we Brazilians are very concerned about the payment method on the site, it is known the exchange value of the Dollar to Real and thinking on this subject to Redfox team already has a plan to help these players in this country?

juniorcg likes this.
  2. MeanMachine

MeanMachine Active Member

For real? o_O

3. Dan

Dan Active Member

Well apparently one of the paying methods GamesCampus had could be abused to the point that a bunch of players were swimming in cash.
    Before adding any BR or PH cash pay method I would make sure they are 100% secure.
    Or just stick with paysafe and paypal. o_O

4. AyyLMAO

AyyLMAO Active Member

Just add Bitcoin and problem solved.

5. Stauro

Stauro New Member

Well I think it's a total disregard, I believe that any seller to facilitate payment for his client. But in the case of companies that manage this game, what matters is to explore your player to the maximum then switch to another company. Miss the time that the ccr managed his game, the prices were fair to all. I hope I'm wrong but redfox be the same thing gamescampus. With these prices for Brazilian all my friends discouraged to come play here (there were at least one guild with 30 players).

6. hellprowler

hellprowler Active Member

I do agree that some of the prices GC implemented after CCR were stupid. The price increase to generators for me was the absolute worst, over doubling the price of generators.

7. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

If they add in these 3rd party payment methods they need to reduce the price or add ina major bonus for using real non 3rd world country payment methods to make it fair. Prices should be the same globally for all not discounted for some just because they cry. Every country has poor, and the rich. Having reduced cost allows the rich in those areas an unfair advantage.

8. Balkan

Balkan New Member

That's the problem, you guys are looking for the server with the lowest prices in their shop and nothing else. No wonder the people in charge don't care about the state of the game or the buggs and exploits, just cash in with sales and ****. There are a lot ways to make a cash shop game work.

9. hellprowler

hellprowler Active Member

There's no reason to make those kinds of generalizations. Why wouldn't they want an option to pay less for the stuff they want? If such an option existed for euros or dollars you wouldn't care at all if it was gone? Be reasonable.

10. Balkan

Balkan New Member

Maybe I didn't explain myself correctly. My problem with all this is that as if for now, the quality of the server and how much people are going to play (paying for items or not) only depends on the quality of the cash shop (or the pay methods). No word about the server itself. Maybe Im unreasonable, I just want to play in a good server =/

11. MAKINA

MAKINA Member

Even tho I don't consider it "fair", I don't see why someone from the USA, or any major European country, would have a problem with it. It's like saying: "oh wait, you can't have the same opportunity as me". Because it's not like they're paying cheaper than any of you guys, they're still paying 2x the current valor that a american would pay.

Some other gamming platforms also have the same method of transaction, such as steam, psn network, xbox live and even WoW. All of these platform have somewhat fixed values for their products, not having changes when major economics shifts happens. It's not like you are offering a personal discount for your own products, they're still paying the same old price.

And lets do some math:

>According to PayScale, a average TeleMarketer, would receive around $10 per hour. Which would amount to a anual salary of $30,914.
    >According to G1, the minimum salary per month in Brazil is R$880, which would amount to no more than $220 dollars per month and a total of $2,860 over a year. A TeleMarketer receives at average 2 minimum salary per month, making it a total of $5,720 anual salary.
    So, to me, I don't see the ******* problem in giving them this choice. Even if we adapt the E-prepag formula, a a american talemarketer would win 3x times the salary that a brazilian doing the roughly the same job as him would win.

So, Americans need a discount? No, I don't think so. But in this regard, I don't see the problem of other 3rd world countries coming up with the same method. No one is getting discounts over nothing, a brazillian is still paying (even with e-prepag) roughly 2x times more than a america is when they spend $100 dollars here, without this, they would pay around 4x time more.

And the ******** argument of the rich... Like there's no rich people in America.

reDOctober and Raazec like this.
  12. Raazec

Raazec New Member

We must take into account that some countries leave at a disadvantage with the dollar on the rise, especially Brazil we do not hav guilt of having a ******* government.
    In game people are same, dont care the country.

reDOctober likes this.
  13. Litas

Litas Active Member

Yeah discounts for everyone!

14. GamersKP

GamersKP New Member

I'm from peru here hardly anyone uses credit card upon my payment method is sending money by Western Union to businesses as www.mol.com or rixty.com please someone could tell me if these methods may consider that I have: (

15. AyyLMAO

AyyLMAO Active Member

That's nice and all when you're talking about cosmetic items and the game itself, not like in RF, where the more money you spend the more power you get. That's the difference.

You just have to deal with it, here in Portugal we have tiny wages ($584 min. wage) compared to countries like the UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Luxembourg, etc... By that logic the prices would have to be flexible for all countries, not just Brasil.

16. EmokillFallen

EmokillFallen New Member

The price must be equal to all players to be fair, I just want more payment methods for brazilian people...

17. MAKINA

MAKINA Member

That is roughly worth of R$2.452,8 in Brazil, being 2,76x time more than their average minimum salary. Not to mention you also deal in euros, right? Euro is almost at the same value as a dollar right now, which means you have monetary loss when buying these points.

18. KnurD

KnurD New Member

Makina, you should draw for them..

19. NINJAFoxHound

NINJAFoxHound Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's the main problem. I would have no issue if you could purchase Microsoft points cheaper to buy games or skins for a weapon. But items that directly affect your ingame experience against other players should be the same for everyone.

Ruener, Demented and b00kw0rm like this.