ACCURATE GUILD WAR LIST

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by ListIsAccurate, Dec 22, 2021.

1. ListIsAccurate

ListIsAccurate New Member

S Tier
    1.Ziggy- Kid is a nerd enough said...

2.oRandom- This guys cover is insane, with him on your team it’s s like having angel wings on in a guild war! His use of ice blaster and chains is hard to beat. He would die before he lets his team mate dies

3.Taurus- The kid is a demon has a deadly Attack Booster and his mastery of Muay Boran is not to be messed with, if you need someone to get a fast kill he’s your guy!

4.Mark-Now Mark is a guy you need on your team his versatility’s in exo’s is a game changer. When Mark is feeling a guild war be-careful the game can change real fast for the opposing team.(Side bar, Yes I agree Mark should be ranked over Taurus but due to the fact that when Mark is angry it effects not only his play style but his teams play style which is why in his current state he is not ranked over Taurus)

A+Tier
    Long/EMIYA- This dudes insane his guild war IQ is one of the best I have seen, his experience in guild wars helps his team win, He is able to adjust to almost any exo to help his team win.

Prodigy/Adam- This guy is just a FRAGGER LITERAL FRAGGER his mechanics is like no other. I enjoy watching him play. His ability to hit every drop in the game can turn a 4v4 into a quick 4v3, he is also a great cover and will do everything he can to make sure you live!

Torrey/React- You see this guy on the left side just know he’s going hard Bing Bong! Jk but seriously if you see this guy left side run! His ability to 1v1 and pressure is a deadly combination with his shoot boxing. He hardly plays this game but you won’t be able to tell dude is a nerd!

Escanor/Clay- Wow this guy is a also a scary dude to see left. His ability to pressure with any scroll he uses is scary; Just like Prodigy this guy can hit any drop in the game be careful jumping around this guy he just might make it a 4v3!

A Tier
    Liar/Jay- Man this guy is insane at the game his bats is one of the best if not the best in the game, he will be getting pressured and still find a way to throw bats for his team. His mastery of Devils Shadow puts him in a league of his own, with him on your team just know bats are coming your way!

Realm/Drew- This dude is a good role player to have on your team. One of the only players I can say that will play against any team no matter his team and still find a way to beat the odds, his pressure on platforms is also very noticeable.
    A- Tier
    Lewx-Lewx is deadly 1v1er and his pressure with Attack Booster and Muay Boran is something to not play with. He is very good at keep the pressure on someone scary dude to see left side (Due to him being rusty and his inactivity in the game as of right now he is ranked A-)
    B+ Tier
    Mithos/Brandon- This guy is a deadly 2v2er do not let him combo you, before you know it you can be in a infinite. His presence with saber on cove is very deadly i’ve seen this guy stall far with saber to in order for his team to have a chance to get a kill. If you wanna give saber to someone he’s your guy

Arceus- This guy is nutty his mechanics are on parr with that of Prodigy. I have seen this man turn a 1v3 into a round won fast. He is a very scary person to play edge with.

Vinsmoke/Mike- His ability to use just about any scroll and win is very scary his bats are also indeed deadly. This guy is also one of those people who change a 3v4 into a 3v3 real quick; With his doser like mentality to go for a quick kill.

Discreet- Is a good player his bats is easily arguable one of the best on the game. His determination to win a game no matter what is very game changing due to the fact that it leads him to try his best to win.
    B Tier
    Devin/Fool- Devin is a really good player if he wasn’t drunk so much this guy can easily be B+. His usage of exos are very deadly, and I can say he is not scared to play against teams that are not his favor.

Chamar- This guy is very good all though he doesn’t guild war as much he is just one of those naturally talented players when it comes to rumble fighter.(Would like to see him “$in” more in guild wars to showcase his skills)

Qkry- All though Qkry can do weird stuff at times that doesn’t mean he is bad, Qkry is highly skilled and is a very good player to have on your team.
    B-Tier
    Lelouch/Biri- This guy is very good with just about any exo you put him on. His positioning with ice and playing around his teams bats can put you in an infinite real fast. You have to be-careful taking dashes around this guy!

Conservation/Gabar- His AB Run Z is good but he is a player that can be more consistent he is a decent player to have on your team.

Batton- From the guild wars I have seen he is able to keep up in guild wars, but I hardly see him “$in” himself.( Also another player I would like to see play more often)

Ekip- Is a very good player suddenly became a try hard which made me enjoy watching him play( Would like to see him start to guild war a lot more)
    C+ Tier
    Bangz- Is a very underrated player watch out for this guy he is very good at the game!

Eason- Is a good player if he doesn’t troll you have a good chance of winning

Acee/Harun- His bats are very good. A decent player overall and is definitely able to keep up

Cuda- All though Cuda lags he is a decent player to have on your team.

Laroi- Even though Laroi is considered “a troll” He is a good player to have, can use just about any support exo and put in work, if he try’s he can keep up

Die- Is a good player can be better if he played the game more often. Could also be better if he doesn’t lose his temper
    C Tier
    Maybach- Is a good player overall not much to say. (Would like to see him in guild wars more often)

Dari- Doesn’t play the game that much but from the times I have seen. Dari does well to keep up

Teek- Is a decent player he is slowly improving. This guy will see anyone mid I can wager that :) JK but he is Mid Menace

Nelovis- Has a lot of learning to do( Would like see to him play more)
    C- Tier
    Roronoa/Lucci- Is an okay player not much I can say about him, has a lot of room to improve.

Moe- The one who guarntees, Moe is a funny guy to play with but can be better than those of his ranks at time

Dragon- Would like to see this guy play on ethernet but overall his saber is good due to his lag.

Howiee- Is a lagger but is decent at the game

Blacky Tier
    Peace- Just a nig- you know the rest

D Tier
    King Abdi
    Diewoo
    Yeager
    Xander
    Bone
    Von
    Good Luck Tier
    Korpze- Kid is in a league of his own cause wow...

This tier list was made with unbiased opinion if you feel a way guild war more and get better so I can boost your rank simple <3

[​IMG]
    ReplyForward

Psychic likes this.
  2. Baidoku

Baidoku Member