acc kill on cw under pk(

Discussion in 'Titan' started by OllRait, Jul 1, 2019.

1. OllRait

OllRait New Member

why high-level players harass a novice player from Russia?

JeFFzHiTmaN likes this.
  2. JeFFzHiTmaN

JeFFzHiTmaN New Member

well not only from Russia, but there retarded and foolish high level players thinking you are a spy but the fact you are just a new player, come to cora and find me. I will welcome you :)

OllRait, CloudIX and [CM]MBL like this.
  3. watdafakalltaken

watdafakalltaken New Member

yup. acc especially is full of retard oldies player. better up yourself to lvl50 and join the CW.

4. arkit

arkit Member

We did this because 80% of low level players are spy from other race, they came to crag mine during chip war to check situation and come to the core to get free Mining Ores. I would suggest any low level players to level up because we don't know which one is spy or real accretia player and don't want to risk for letting this player to spy/free mining. Low level players cannot contribute much in cw and should level up to be much contributing.

5. Festus2

Festus2 New Member

Bring back Halo Metal Scanner.. for mining and chooty , and events. solve the greedy free want players.
    Enforce the all chat / race chat rules, make the rules count again ... right down to the 3 ol from 1 ip as well .. no more of the 20 alts on follow on vmware bullcrap. if you cant play fair .. dont play at all .. or mabey ur like mr business, and live off of rf revenues and screw the game in to bankrupcy.

6. Triztt

Triztt Active Member

Or better join the Cora or Bell side. Acc's have already enough players and if you look for some nice and funny people you won't find (m)any at Acc side either:p

7. bordz

bordz Active Member

here we go again and you want to not allowed to play those gamers from netcafe? bcoz all netcafe is same IP so dont act like a child brain and dont think those owners of cafe bussiness.