ABOUT POPULATION ISSUE </3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hannessa, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Hannessa

Hannessa New Member

Why you guys suggest about opening nangin ? faction scroll? you didn't even notice that new comers making their char. to the faction that is not negative (-20) because it's much easier to grind and level up why not start with your own ? as you can see population of fujin are really soaring high why not suggest to your GODS to just agree on 1 month without taking stones.. i swear it will help the people/new comer to decide which faction should they choose. even if you go to war 100 fujin vs 10 guanyin 3 jins i'm not exaggerating but yes its true. well just my opinion :) (i'm not mad i just want the faction to be little balance or little fair )

2. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

Interesting take on faction balance. Although we are not certain about the Nangin faction being added to the game, we do agree that having a more balance population will be good for the game.

3. SaintMusubi

SaintMusubi Member

we've asked and suggested alot of great things. like faction transfer to make everything balanced. but nothing. I'm a fujin g12 player and I wanted to switch and help Jin out by faction transfer but nothing.

4. Emporioz

Emporioz Active Member

dont forget Playredfox is just hosting ts2 they cant to what they want the developers allways have the last word

5. wecanpretend

wecanpretend Member

lets not forget that no server was mean't to be like this they just dont know how to publish a finished game

6. CPike0

CPike0 Member

i suggested we do this about a year ago before i quit playing for a while and it went good for a while then stupid troll players attacked anyway.

7. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

We are taking all the players suggestion into consideration, some does require some development from the developers to be implemented in game. We are unable to make any concrete promises, but we are trying our best to get more updates for the game in general.

8. TheRealKronix

TheRealKronix Member

I just got here a couple days ago . I’m an old player from mayn and even made gm for a short time in aeria so I understand changes that typically can or can’t be made by developers. First thing I noticed here is the low population. It seems every server deals with this issue that eventually lead to shutdown. The key that all other server end up failing is gm interaction with players which typically most frown upon but tactics that were avoided else where can perhaps save this one from the same fate.

9. TheRealKronix

TheRealKronix Member

IMO a combination of events in game and item promotion are needed to avoid the same fate.