about language

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rheagal, May 9, 2021.

1. Rheagal

Rheagal New Member

I suggest to provide the client of Chinese language version, or to switch languages.

2. Defendor

Defendor Member

Amigo, its USA official servers - why the hell it should be in some other language?
    And to be fair - 000000 official RF Online servers/service all over the globe got 2nd language "switch" in game launcher or whatever.
    Btw, in China you should have 1 official server/game portal for RF ; at least that what I read on some of CCR statements at Korean game site( when they was posting some news "from developer itself" ).
    Maybe you google it and try to play?

PS:
    Dont forget - LOOOOONG ago; the game was "published" via 1 company ...so there was correct game version files for ALL languages UP TO DATE; and really - players COULD just switch the language they prefer in RF game launcher.
    But common) its 2021 man - now RF is divided into "regions" ; you got IP blocks, you got USA,EU, BR, PH,TH,INDO, RU servers ( China too, should exist.. I just dont have its site adress to point you..) .
    Diffirent servers, regions, game files... and "contracts".
    RedFox just cant use for example Russian language in launcher or Portu, or Chinese.

3. Defendor

Defendor Member

Probably, RedFox got rights from CCR to have - Spanish language "switch" for RF Online .
    But I doubt they will do it - we dont have much ppl playing RF and speaking that language.