A question regarding the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AronShun, Jun 30, 2016.

1. AronShun

AronShun New Member

Hello

I played this game back in the acclaim times and I am preparing myself for the Nostalgia-trip.
    Although I am reluctant in investing too much into this experience due to some concerns which hopefully doesn't crash with the guidelines I made this thread. If so it is unintentional.

This game has already been Greenlit by Steam, though this is under a different team and associated website which i will not mention here due to the guidelines. My question is therefore:

Since the game itself has been Greenlit in Steam, though it may take up to 3 years to be released in Steam, is this something completely unrelated to Redfox or 9Dragons Awaken?

If it does eventually get released in Steam and it is unrelated, it would be a shame to invest too much time as I will have to start from scratch in the future again if it does get released through another party.

Sincerely

2. VSlash86

VSlash86 Active Member

I'd wait for the next publisher,
    In fact all my characters are currently not active, not even after the big nerfed event

balb1n0 likes this.
  3. AronShun

AronShun New Member

Thank you for the reply, I would love to hear from one of the moderators or Redfox regarding this though.

Since your characters are currently not active it wouldn't be too much of a loss in your part :/.

4. seeyou

seeyou Member

Game sucks, developer sucks, publisher sucks even more. Forget your nostalgia. Or join some private server, not the mardu one, he sucks as much as this publisher.

5. hillbenji

hillbenji New Member

If you want to lose money and time! This is your chance!
    If not better play another game. Overwatch is fun imo :)