A noob question from an old player

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Ez4Me2Win, May 17, 2021.

1. Ez4Me2Win

Ez4Me2Win New Member

Hello, i'm an old player who recently have joined back, and in bamboo village, i found some stuffs War Spirits after killing a bear, and it seems that you can exchange them for higher ones. So where could i find the more high-level War Spirits stuffs or i'll have to stuck with fighting the bear?

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

War Spirit clothes and relics can be dropped from mobs in other dungeons. CoF, VoH, and GCM dungeons do drop higher level War Spirit gear if your character level isn't too high above the mob levels found there on purple runs.

3. Ez4Me2Win

Ez4Me2Win New Member

It has to be superior ones right? Cause the last time i run CoF on purple i don't think i find any War Spirit items (or i'm just very unlucky :v)

4. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Regular purple pass runs for CoF and VoH will drop lower tier war spirit gear. As for GCM, I know for a fact that superior pass runs will drop war spirit gear too, but not entirely sure if regular purple pass runs will have them tho. I'm merely guessing that they do based off what CoF and VoH drops. You may have to do a regular purple run to check.