A Message from JoongWon Games

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Shinnen, Apr 7, 2016.

1. shemei

shemei New Member

we want PvE,do not want PvP.

9thDragonlady likes this.
  2. SirRazvan

SirRazvan New Member

Speak for yourself noob

MMMMMMMM likes this.
  3. terongbelanda

terongbelanda New Member

Agree,btw... why nobody thinking the reverse way since the Anti-pk Pill made major issues?
    i think they can make PK-PILL instead :)). those who likes PK can use those pills so they can PK with only their keen.
    i Realize that maps can be made pk or non pk since i felt it before when i grind in HZ, it was full pk map yet they can make it non pk map with buff or whatever.
    so why dont switch to other maps to non pk "Except" BP LL Tibet etc which borned to high lvl and meant to be Bloody.
    i knew low level players cant stand a chance when they were hunt down by high level, i felt that. though im now quite a mid level hermit but i stick to the rules no PK without reason, i am healer yet im deadly and that doesnt mean i enjoy pking low level for fun.
    sorry for my sentences since english is not my primary languange

9thDragonlady likes this.
  4. terongbelanda

terongbelanda New Member

there is a different in PVP and PBP (player bullying player) so if you kill player who far lower than your lvl and you enjoying that, i think you are in PBP category not PVP, have you ever pking higher level than you?? hah i swear you wouldnt dare to even think about it.

5. terongbelanda

terongbelanda New Member

oooh and.. maybe this is stupid but idea is idea, considering jail system one who pked and got wanted sent to jail.
    why dont create a system " Duel " while one got pked and dead the " Duel" bottom will appear and summon both victim and suspect to the Arena and level adjustement shall be made to boost a lil equal fight. Isnt this is what all of us demanding? fair PVP System.
    Thank you.

6. shemei

shemei New Member

Is not good this PvP version,a nice if a place for group war .Whit friends is fun in the game.

7. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

Your game goal should be to survive such attack.
    24 lvls difference is +20 all (one stat is actually +10 but nvm)
    if you are im user u get +60 all + many cool stuffs, see the difference
    you can duel ppl in that range, and its not a big deal lol.
    Like we have some great gear on this fresh server. This isn't gc with 100$ deco or +10 crit gear on some spenders
    Joke because you aren't willing to learn it?
    It happened to pve and pvp servers. Not in this short time tho.
    You don't know acclaim...
    9d is pvp game, it has no sense to be full pve with so many pvp oriented content.

seeyou likes this.
  8. Zaraton

Zaraton Member

You get 4 stats per level except Chi Breathing where you get 6. 22 x 4 = 88 (Normal levels) and 2 x 6 = 12. 88 + 12 = `00 stat points so my number is accurate with 100 stat points. The weight of the stat points varies but still exists. Went with raw stats by level not dealing with what skills cost 2 points vs 1 point etc.

As for me wanting to learn or not learn PvP in here isn't the factor here. I can PvP just fine in any game. However, With 9Dragons there isn't any real PvP content. Otherwise, You wouldn't have people griefing lower levels most/all the time. Sure, The level difference could vary a bit from a difference of 12 to a difference of 24 but a level range needs to be put into effect to stop griefing not PvP. There is a difference.
    • Where are true League vs League wars?
    • Where are the true PvP related events in the vain of SvS but without an NPC to talk to?
    • Where is a ranking structure for PvP where kills of the same level range count showing the best PvPers?
    9Dragons is a game where you level and do whatever learning the story about a warring state said country was in. The PvP is one of the most basic PvP systems ever put in place. It is very outdated and reminds me of back when I played Ultima Online. If the most basic PvP system ever implemented in a game is your idea of "A ton of PvP content" then you are easy to impress.

I have stated many times that I want to eliminate Griefing not PvP. There is a difference but you wanted to lump the two together.

On a side note I was one of the people in the middle of the Chemical (can't remember spelling), Mandate Of Heaven, Celestial, TheKingsmen, Goddesses Of Chaos, etc war back when it was hardcore. Even came up with an idea to slightly improve odds at the SvS NPC by using a 2nd Hero Band/League. However, Someone in Celestial decided they wanted to abuse this and I left the group shortly after especially after hearing MoH and Cele were threatening neutral bands/leagues into siding with them or they were enemies.

As I stated atleast during my time in Acclaim players on Nirvana upheld order back then. SumTinWong was another person that swept the CC making it safe for people to grind.

Rucket likes this.
  9. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

So welllllllll you have 100 points i guessed you will distribute them 20 to str/ess/con/wisd/dex, so its actually +20 all, while from prem and tria you get +60. Is it hard for you to follow?

Oh i see why. its ok.

10. Zaraton

Zaraton Member

It is funny how you selectively choose what to respond to regarding someone's post. However, You said nothing on the matter of 9Dragons lacking real PvP content. No rebuttal on 9Dragons having the same PvP content as Ultima Online for the most part which dates back to September 24, 1997. The only difference if I recall is that there are 3 (maybe 4) mediocre events being BvW, SvS, Formations, and maybe one more that I forgot.

Sure it has fun PvP if you enjoy a system that is very primitive and basic which I grew out of over time. Would rather have a challenge and be part of a real competition than a teenage PvP system. Come at me once you get real PvP experience and not the so-called 9Dragons PvP experience you are so hyped on.

Now for your response. No one should be pumping their points into all stats from leveling. Pumping the key stats that give the best value for their character is the way to go. All classes need Dex on this version so that is a must. Strength is still needed to an extent (except nukers as they don't need Strength iirc) but not as important compared to previous western releases.

As for me playing on Nirvana that doesn't mean much as I spent quite a bit of time in the BP and CC which were PvP maps. The only buff I used for CC was the anti-poison one. If you want to assume other people **** at PvP then that is your opinion but doesn't make it a fact. My time in 9Dragons now is to relax and basically a filler game for when I need a break from other more important games that I PvP in. Jasmine HL is why I returned for this version as I took a hiatus from GamesCampus

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    Rucket likes this.
  11. MExXo

MExXo Member

I ha
    I have a job . a house a car a wife and also a kid. I like pve to relax. What do you have boy ?

akam6666, Peachy and Werewolf like this.
  12. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

Im gonna go out on a limb here & say that he is probably one of those stained underwear typed kids whos arm muscles are really big? :D

MExXo likes this.
  13. ReportJinxPlease

ReportJinxPlease Member

When is the patch about the new Refinement levels and daily quests gonna be?Are you planning on raising the refinement chance because i doubt most players can even make weapons with +3 refinements (I am a prime example since i am a noob).

14. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Just a quick update. The below content update has been delayed to either sometime in July or early August.

Yabuszko likes this.
  15. VSlash86

VSlash86 Active Member

16. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

new refinery lvl not guarantied better refine rate, ref rate will be same ****.

balb1n0 likes this.
  17. 9thDragonlady

9thDragonlady New Member

I am getting bit fed up having to keep running back to village to get protection when you get random ppl coming from much higher map to PK lower lvl players .We that like Pve just want to lvl up and have good time So why dont the ppl that want to trade BK just ask the ones that wants it not set on ppl that do not

LadyDia55 likes this.
  18. LadyDia55

LadyDia55 New Member

I myself like the game of 9D I am a pve'r I don't like the pvp or pk. I have been playing for 8 -9 years ( my husband even longer) and with each company I have restarted my chart. not happy about that but I have. and as it is right now I am on hold with the game trying to figure this out. so I really hope this is all figured out soon because all my family that played 6 different members most of them have stopped playing because this was forced upon them and yes we are US gamers. the sad things are if you are lower lvl and you can't defend yourself against the others and when you have someone farming you then that takes all the fun out of the game period. I watched this happen with sons, it is more frustrating than fun.

balb1n0 likes this.
  19. GetLostBaby

GetLostBaby Member

Can we get some ETA's and News ?...GOOD NEWS THIS TIME... delaying' isn't an option !

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  20. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

Ahri say now on 26.6. with event