A GAME

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CPike0, Jun 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. CPike0

CPike0 Member

Why Does everyone get so mad about war results you win some you lose some but theres no need to disrespect each other like if someone brings an alt to snake or dragon or tiger town you dont have to call them a b**** etc to be disrespectful and competitive are two different things. people should learn some sportsmanship im sure were all old enough to know what that is. HAVE FUN! most important. If i see you in war im competitive if i see you in town i treat you with respect.

MMaskati likes this.
  2. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

speack the best hacker's in game about sht:) no1 can win the m33 only the dragons:) dont eat sht and speack about a fking faction what is immpossible to win:). No1 win because no1 cant when to many pro hacker's and 200% of population on dragon have pets and leet is great to say and win everywar with 200 points more than fujin and jin:) you have a perfect brain to say that.
    Have a Nice day

3. Aceso

Aceso Member

Rhoewyth all you do is complain about the game. You say is sucks and it is going to close again. Why dont you just leave the game and the forums. No one wants to sit here and read your bad English and trash talk.

beathoven and Arkadis like this.
  4. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

this is the true and im not english:) to many suckers like guans who hack enufh:) that happend when a gms like Shinnen sleep always:) i know that sht gms and i quited this game along time:) because of that noob dont woory maybe he will get bann soon from this game like he do from aeria and never come back and maybe than redfox have alot of ppl to play:)

5. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Man you really need to go to an hospice!
    Stop saying every1 is a hacker, if you have any proof report us, if you don't stay quiet and stop complaining, take ur ass out of forums and go grind try drop something and do the diferrence instead of just rage at ppl, if some1 had the luck to drop stuff doesnt mean he hacks...
    Don't say cheat about the other faction just because urs s.ucks!
    You can Rage quit if u want, its a favor you gonna do me

6. CPike0

CPike0 Member

hm. i wont spend my time arguing with you because based on your grammar and you short window of understanding the matter i'm touching upon your an irrational man and a irrational thinker meaning you cannot be reasoned with. so yea i will not bother arguing with you. have a nice day man. ^^

beathoven likes this.
  7. MMaskati

MMaskati Member

Lol! so sophistication and wordy!! he is not gonna get it..

8. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

80% from guans use hack 80% on that faction really sck:) gg for best hacker xNelo for help u:) because most of the guans they **** very hard:) he's only who can kill both faction:)

CPike0 likes this.
  9. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

80%? God damn that's a lot. Tell you what, since you know what you're talking about, please give me a list of Guans that are for sure hacking, I will be sure to keep an eye on them and get video proof

CPike0 and MMaskati like this.
  10. Overlord

Overlord Member

You know who's hacking. If you want a list , remember who was in "DeathsHounz" guild and there's your list. Also you know exactly how they're doing this. They are duping which is why you won't get any video proof. Oh and you're a Guan yourself so of course you're protecting you're own faction but if you were a Fujin/Jin then you would be pissed off too.

11. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

Whoa, calm down there, if you know me, then you know that I don't protect hackers, regardless of faction. I was being a smart ass because 80% is unrealistic. Duping can easily be solved by the GMs as well, and if they truly look into the suspected players account, they could figure out if they are duping, sometimes they may have to dig to get the info.

If you have information and need help, hit me up, I'm good at getting **** done, and no I don't have GM connections.

12. MMaskati

MMaskati Member

What is duping? :|

13. Overlord

Overlord Member

Thing is that the GM's are leading me and everyone else to believe that they are not interested in looking into their accounts. They told me they would in a ticket but that was weeks ago and here we are. If they really cared about it , they would at least notify us. Making a post takes minutes.

14. CPike0

CPike0 Member

look.. my time playing ts2 i always understand one faction thinks another is hacking etc. and a thing i also go by is i cant speak for everyone. nor will i do the gm,s job as to telling on everyone from seeing ppl with good items thats not enough proof to go running to the gm about a hacker if i see them dupe 100 silver bars and drops them on the ground like a machine gun then yes i will report them. as i always have because hackers ruined every single ts2 ive ever played and im sure maugrim agrees that we do not want to see this server fail and Start ALLLL over again. man if you want to create a guan alt and observe these players yourself or anyone who suspects guans of hacking then by all means come on bros, but all i know is i'm a legit player, maugrim is and a whole list of other players in guan we grind our asses off and i understand there is no way to prove to anyone that we are not hackers so long as you suspect 1 or 2 people of the faction to be. im enjoying the game not being detective loki if i see something then im reporting, when i saw the Guans youre referring to ( xNelo) i too tried to inform gm to investigate and at that point i leave it up to them not get pissed and blame most the faction. and idk any other way to explain it dude.. situation like this everything goes in one ear and out the other.. an thats all im gonn say about this you may or may not understand and thats fine but THIS is where i stand with everything

15. vernal

vernal Member

All i know is the "DeathsHounz" guys grind non stop.... I honestly don't think they're hacking, that's why the GMs aren't doing anything.. ever thought of that?

I too don't want this version to fail due to hackers. It's fun to be back playing 12sky2 since aeria(which died to hackers). If i see anything suspicious i will report.

16. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

Creating a copy of a certain items, so say I have 1 elite blade, if I successfully dupe it, now I have 2, and I can sell the other one and make a **** load on little effort.

Problem with this though, if I remember correctly, each item has a unique serial number, and if you dupe, the number stays the same, this is 1 hack I haven't actually tested myself, I'm not really computer savy lol.

MMaskati likes this.
  17. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

As for players in question of hacking due to the fact they have a lot of money early and they have good items (pets and elites). Can it be questionable? Sure it can, but think of this:

Say I have 2 computers instead of 1, if I continuously grind 2 accounts, I'm doubling my income on mobs and giving myself more chances at drops. That's just by adding 1 additional computer. Now if you have more, that's even better, also I guarantee players are using pilots and if they don't say anything, most likely they won't get caught with account sharing. Having a pilot would allow a very realistic 24/7 grind.

Now let's look at xNelo for a sec, if they were truly duping, I guarantee you his blade would be 150 by now, there would most likely be more elites in guan, and at least a few more falcs. Typically a hacker will help out his good buddies.

With that being said, you could say xNelo could be hacking, but the probability is low. Unless somebody can give me legit info, which nobody has, the ruling is, xNelo is not hacking.

MMaskati likes this.