A few new player questions

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by TomekDex, May 7, 2023.

1. TomekDex

TomekDex New Member

1. Gate in The Choice of Fate didn't oppen:
    How to open these gates after the main boss, I was 2x and I couldn't open 2x I tried to click and the thread does not give
    2. Are collectibles worth anything?
    3. How to join dop Master, I have asked but no one accepts, and I have a quest for it Master and Disciple.
    Under F11 pupil I ask server Tao and I am from Wu-tang

2. TomekDex

TomekDex New Member

4. The activation link on discord is not working, how else to activate it?

3. TomekDex

TomekDex New Member

upload_2023-5-8_20-20-10.png
    Death Valley Jade Accessory Whot I can do it with it?

4. TomekDex

TomekDex New Member

6. Can I have more than 2 backpacks?

5. TomekDex

TomekDex New Member

upload_2023-5-8_23-58-8.png
    7. i got 2x Copper Ring? How delete one?

Last edited: May 9, 2023
  6. Fulca

Fulca Member

1. You have to kill everybody. Sometimes the dungeon bugs and some enemy is hidden. Then you have to just leave the dungeon.
    2. Collectibles aren't worth anything. You can of course gather those if you want. Nobody buys them and you get more money from different items. Leave them to the ground.
    3. Yeah. Some people are accepting Disciple-ship from some masters. You just have to ask in random times.. Mostly in weekends. Then there is more people online. Good luck finding a Wu-Tang master.
    4. Discord link. No a clue.. :(
    5. Death Valley Jade Accessory can by converted to Plate Shard. You get random plate shard when you return some those accessory's. You need 5 plates to complete the set and you can transform that to relic. You find the vendor near the entrance of that specific dungeon Death Valley – The Choice of Fate. It's a Quest that gives you mission to Gather those accessory's and it gives you randomly plate shard.
    6. Yes you can have 4 bags at this moment. Try to get Halloween bags at Hefei. Those cost a lost. There is 1,2,3,4 Halloween bags. "Remember to check the bags number" Because you can only use 1 of each. Bags numbers 1 and 2 are expensive than the 3,4.
    7. It seems it's a quest item. You can delete it in your bag .. There is that discard icon in you bag. But before this try to move the item in your bag pressing shift or ctrl.

7. TomekDex

TomekDex New Member

Last edited: May 9, 2023
  8. TomekDex

TomekDex New Member

9. How do I get him off this pedestal?

Attached Files:

• lol.jpg
      lol.jpg
      File size:
      527.7 KB
      Views:
  9. TomekDex

TomekDex New Member

upload_2023-5-14_21-47-47.png
    Why does it change randomly I had max 1 and 2, I didn't drink 1 and 2 and I got 0 the same 12 I had different values

10. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hello,

Please try again in roughly 24 hours and let us know via support ticket should there be continued issues.

11. Fulca

Fulca Member

5. You can find the dude near the bridge.. and mostly Valley of Hell same place. Remember it's a GUEST and then you come back to deliver the exact number of things to him.
    [​IMG]

9. You don't get him from the pedestal. Sometimes it dungeon bugs and it leaves the boss there sitting. You just have to do again the Dungeon kill everybody. I have noticed that if you are high level character and you go to low level dungeon and kill enemy's in 1 hit and mostly the dungeon boss. It may cause the reason that it bugs.

10. The elixir thing happens to all. It will decrease, but don't worry. It will come back. The reason for that to happen may by, that you got some random toxic from some moments ago. Enemy mostly. The elixir things come back in sort vile.

12. TomekDex

TomekDex New Member

13. TomekDex

TomekDex New Member

12. The more I play, the less I know. I'm trying to figure out what and how to try to do it, but I don't know what's in the endgame. And F11 is already black magic. Resource and Create half of this I do not understand what and where to drop to create. In the Guardian tab, it is also black magic how to get it without paying. I only have Wadering Soul. There are hundreds of different items that you don't know what they are. I'm lv 221, I'm dealing with, for example, Kulum on mobs, any advice on what to focus on to be stronger and stronger. epithets? Clothes? Weapons? Relics?

Last edited: May 17, 2023
  14. TomekDex

TomekDex New Member

13. Marketplace is black magic too, I bought a (New) Guardian Soul Box and got a Rank5 Lost Soul Pouch where it's not even listed in Item Details. What's the best thing to buy there?

15. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

The worthy things to buy in marketplace at the moment are Splendor Branch and Blue Splendor Stones. You can try using the splendor branch to test your luck for good loots but you need to be strong enough if ever you spawn a boss. About Blue Stones, almost all previous and current and maybe upcoming events require that stuff.

16. TomekDex

TomekDex New Member

Thanks
    14. I'm wondering about crafting Bead Plate Heavenly Fist with a 2.5% chance. In addition, it says that it does not allow the Creating Guide. Can you increase the chances of crafting this?
    15. It is possible to somehow quickly open the chests terribly slow, it goes and I have a few stacks?
    16. Are there any punching bags anywhere to stop and train active and smashe skills?

Last edited: May 19, 2023
  17. Fulca

Fulca Member

• 12. 90% of the items are useless :) You get good epithet doing Icy dungeon. At this point get the Ancient clothes' you can refine them at easy to +11. But remember to use boost item to get them to the +11. Reaper weapon or use the Extreme Death Valley - weapon. For the relics... hard to say anymore what is good.. You see the good relics at Hefei, what they are selling mostly.
    • 13. I don't know.
    • 14. There is the Crafting boost item. x5 and x10. I have used only x5 boost item and it fails mostly every time for some high end staff.
    • 15. Nope each chest at a time.
    • 16. Not really, you can use only the Automatic [K] training feature or manually click them when fighting.

18. TomekDex

TomekDex New Member

Thanks a lot
    17. Stone for mesmerizing spell Where does it drop or how to do it?
    18. I'd like to learn some black magic from Refine wepon. I saw Extreme Refinement Scroll does that mean you can be 18+2 or max is 18 and if you are 16+2 is max? There are some effective tricks like Refining on 16+ according to the calculator max chance is 3% on 16 is very low and with all possible buffs.

Last edited: May 19, 2023
  19. TomekDex

TomekDex New Member

19. I found something like this at someone, as I understand it, it guarantees success on +16, +17 and +18, Where to get it because the price is cosmic xD
    upload_2023-5-20_4-51-25.png

20. Fulca

Fulca Member

17. Mesmerizing Spell is item, what you have to buy from the NPC guy.
    [​IMG]
    18. Yes it's a item that gives you more refinement to the weapon. and yes, if you check the refinement rate. https://jscalc.io/calc/uTmPHGJyBns0aSFK
    Your success rate is pretty limited. If you would use any items or boost things. You will fail for certain.
    I would leave the max refinement for the end game things. It's highly possible, before you are max level. There may come new weapon or changes to something else. I would recommend to wait. Use the Extreme weapon at this point or reaper if you have about 1,5 - 2,5 billion money to invest.

19. You can buy that only from 9dragons shop. Use real money, I don't know how much does it cost. Mostly everything, that cost that much. Those are bought from the 9dragons shop and people are
    negotiate for the real price. Useless item for you at this point. Leave it for the end game staff.