9Dragons SubaGames

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Naruto1989, Mar 1, 2016.

?

Will you continue to play 9Dragons Awaken?

1. Yes, I will stick with it through all the problems

42.6%
  2. I'm losing interest and may consider leaving if things don't improve very soon

23.3%
  3. I'm already considering leaving

9.7%
  4. I have had enough and have already left

3.4%
  5. I have left but may consider returning if there are significant improvements in the future

13.1%
  6. I have left and will never return.

8.0%
  1. Idolized

Idolized Active Member

mmm advanced clans one day, that would be epic.

2. jonatha

jonatha New Member

PLease Gm Put Daopay For payment is More fast ismore easy ,, im from brasil have more players too playing

3. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

4. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

Suba is still an option for anyone sick of the RF version but doesn't want to play on a private server.

Just warning you the Suba version is pretty much dead, not many players, no GMs or support from Suba, no future updates because Suba is out of contract with JWG and t is pretty outdated. No CCD, superior dungeons or HG clothing/weapons.

That being said, I will continue to play there until the server gets closed. I'm online daily and I see at least 5 other daily players.

5. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

A whole 5 other players huh :D

6. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

Yep, but I still enjoy it more than I ever did playing here at RF.

7. Belle123

Belle123 New Member

i b
    i've been in Elysium. Is too much for the friends and not for "the other" players. I left cause was a server for "friends of" more than just a neutral well managed server. Things were too easy and people lose interest pretty soon as well. Easy come, easy go.

8. Belle123

Belle123 New Member

If GM put some events during the week days (like wednesdays, for 2 hours), deliver some responsabilities to mods or VGM to administrate forums. Search for an active VGM to be online, just to answer silly questions. Im not saying exp events but boss events, 5 vs 5 pvp with private TGW, duel tournaments in Oz map, or any idea like those (ask for suggestions, make people participate with ideas, listen to the customer)... i think that players will see the need to play this game for a purpose. If GM/VGM dont show interest, the comunity wont either.

9. xFlyingArtx

xFlyingArtx New Member

what is suba games?

10. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

You can move from this to their forum, we would appreciate.

11. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

Yep, I play at Suba.

Might be outdated and abandoned by Suba staff but at least I know what to expect there.

I lasted CBT, OBT here and not even a week into release before realising it wasn't worth it.

I refused to spend any real money here yet I bought premium on the abandoned Suba server. What does that tell you Red Fox?

12. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

Not sure what you mean by activate but game logs in using suba forum username & password. If you can't remember it just create a new one or try to recover the old one.

Unfortunately the Suba version doesn't support windows 10.

13. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

well you can try Russian yes the problem for most people is the language barrier but it's worth playing GMs are pretty nice gives us events but not spoil us like in GC that people cry that event is 3x and drop is just 2x people are very nice ref rate is a lot better exp is worse drop I cannot remember but I think it's the same yes the version still does not even have East/west temples but the comunity is still kicking for 9 years straight from 2007 till now haven't changed devs or had a reset and in my opinion it's the supperior version over all because it has lasted the longest and only one version beats by surving for longest without any resets or dev changes

14. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

I would join 9dragons Suba but well it might get closed because the game gets 0 profit and after the contract is over well the game is gone same as with redfox :p

15. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

I bought premium at Suba, game might be abandoned but I enjoy every second of playing there which is a lot more than I can say about my experience playing here on the red fox server. Didn't even consider giving RF a single cent of my money for this version.

16. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

how much prem cost in Suba it's fairly cheap in 9d rus version in russian there is 365 days premium costs 26$

17. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

90 Day premium costs between USD$19.9975 and USD$21.495 depending on which Suba Points package is purchased to get IM currency. I'm Australian so it cost me a bit more, can't remember how much the conversion rate was at the time.

90 Day also comes with:
    40 Korean Ginseng
    40 Etheral Mushroom
    40 Lions Roar (The Land)
    25 Huatuo's Panacea

18. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

nope it's avalable everywhere from Russia to South Africa

19. EsotericOwl

EsotericOwl New Member

Hello there guys, just wanted to put my thoughts on this server as I'm leaving for Suba games. This game version is about the same as Acclaim 2008 with exceptions to quality of life mechanics like :
    choosing how many points to distrubute,
    Auto skilling,
    Getting op weapon to lvl with easily,
    A lot of events,
    Daily rewards,
    Loyalty system. The worst disappointment for me in here was that the game is not more translated then when it released on Acclaim, and it has every single bug, it had in 2008, if not more due to accelerated lvling on about 500-1000%(5-10 times) rates . It's like a PvP focused private server. Yeah was fun for about a week ( actually thought i played longer due to my high lvl chars) , time to head back to a normal server and enjoy every aspect (except population currently) and not just have PvP being showed down your throat as you become op easily and all of the refining/collectables come so easily while you literally power through the PvE and quests as if it doesn't exist. Having PvP focus is great , but you can't have it as an only thing, we have Moba games for that, where PvP is balanced way more.

20. Monkhi

Monkhi Member

o,O Doesn't Suba Games have the same "translated version" and have those single bug?