9Dragons SubaGames

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Naruto1989, Mar 1, 2016.

?

Will you continue to play 9Dragons Awaken?

1. Yes, I will stick with it through all the problems

42.6%
  2. I'm losing interest and may consider leaving if things don't improve very soon

23.3%
  3. I'm already considering leaving

9.7%
  4. I have had enough and have already left

3.4%
  5. I have left but may consider returning if there are significant improvements in the future

13.1%
  6. I have left and will never return.

8.0%
  1. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

I've given up on 9Dragons Awakens, game experience is terrible, customer service is even worse.

Started playing at Suba games, empty server, no events from what I can tell and it's not as up to date but I haven't had a single issue yet. Drop rate is good, exp & skill exp is decent so if you're also sick of 9DA and don't want to play on a private server with ridiculously high exp, drops etc come and have a look at SubaGames, at least there will be significantly less disappointment for you than this pile of **** Red Fox Games have given us.

2. Galdirian

Galdirian Member

If you do not like the empty server may I suggest 9Dragons Elysium which is private server with extreme exp/drop rates (I know you may not like that) working on win 8, 8.1 and 10. You get some cool presents, there are weekend events and server is always around 70% full since they got it working on wind 8 +. Check it out. I'm playing there now for fun.

3. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

I had a look at a few private servers but I personally would rather play on an empty server with no events more accurate rates. I love 9D and enjoy playing at my own pace without being bothered by others. I usually played on my own over at GC anyway so it doesn't bother me if I don't come across any other players. At least I don't have to worry about pvp (which I have absolutely no interest in) or have to try to kill mobs being camped by numerous players.

4. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

I'm loving it so far over at Suba. Haven't had a single issue yet since I started playing at the start of the week.

5. Darkfiregoth

Darkfiregoth Member

That's because the server is dead. Good luck when you do get an issue, noone is going to help at all.

Spite likes this.
  6. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

I played subagames too, but had to quit because there were almost no players and no updates. But yes, it was a Great server....(and very low p2w).

7. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Suba is smooth and better than this but it is well dead and buried in the grave.No gm no service no event.Its abandoned.

8. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

They weren't getting updates from Joongwon. It wasn't suba GMs fault...koreans stop talk with them and give them updates o_O At least, that's what the GM of subagames said me (he was pretty Active in game ^^)

9. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The rates for Suba still high?

10. JasonX

JasonX New Member

i really don't know what to say about this version.
    the biggest inconvenient is that you do not see any staff member replying at least to ONE TOPIC on this forgotten forum that they have....they do not even reply with those little silly messages like the other publishers used to do....
    and for me this means lack of interest for the members of this community.

but...this is business, they'll try to make as much money as possible in the shortest time ( like the others did ) and when the "cow" is out of "milk" they will close it or pass the milking cow to another company.

Please do excuse me for my poor english skills

11. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Yea but the population is 1 or 2 online xD.I get 0.03% at Hermit level per mob with no prem or card or anything.But they did weekly xp events and collection events etc...When i miss the number damage i go there xD.

12. FeiiBardo

FeiiBardo Member

You think the GM's have time to sit on the forums and reply to everyone's post?
    At the same time, people like you are constantly complaining that the GM's aren't doing enough in the game.
    So which would you rather have? A GM that tries to put work into the game you constantly complain about? Or a GM that sits on the forums all day reading people's complaining?
    Can't have both.

13. JasonX

JasonX New Member

well, my friend, i'd rather have GMs that make their jobs in-game, and other GMs or staff members to take care of the forums....and trust me....there are lots of people that when they see 1-2 GMs ingame....and 1-2 on forums....answering to people questions or complains or.....closing the threads....trust me, a lot of us will rest assured that there is a small interest for this game and its community.
    my friend take example a Counter-Strike Community, you do not see Administrators, Super-Mods or Mods in-game!
    their job is to manage the forums...but in-game....guess what? you have ADMINS that take care of the game/server....
    hope you can understand my point now...i'm not an english speaking guy and i don't know how to properly arrange my thoughts in a proper sentence.

Spite likes this.
  14. bdevil74

bdevil74 New Member

Better join PA9D :p :D

15. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

Yes the SubaGames server is empty, the game isn't up to date, there are no events and I doubt I will get support if I encounter a problem but I enjoy every second of playing over at SubaGames. I'd rather have to start again due to some form of bug that can't be fixed rather than play here at Red Fox.

I know interacting with players is handy to do dungeon runs and buy/sell items but I couldn't care less that I've only seen two players online in an entire week, at least the server isn't full of toxic players talking garbage and ruining others playing experience.

SubaGames IGN: Naruto_1989
    Wu Tang Warrior

16. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

I've seen a few people running around on the Suba server, most I've seen so far is 5 different people in one session.

17. Back12345

Back12345 Member

The lawd approves this server!

Savatage and Naruto1989 like this.
  18. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

hallelujah

Savatage likes this.
  19. Back12345

Back12345 Member

I installed it tonight and couldn't play :(
    Initialization fail (Error code 114)