[9Dragons] - Stat System Comparison New vs Old

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Falcon, Feb 15, 2016.

1. saifuzaman

saifuzaman Member

2. saifuzaman

saifuzaman Member

LMAO.....

3. saifuzaman

saifuzaman Member

i stilll finding where is golden-white. :D

4. STASIBOMB

STASIBOMB Member

Question. What is the relationship between damage vs defense. e.g. does 1 defense mean 1 less damage received?

5. VietGermanGamer

VietGermanGamer Member

soooooooooooooo... anybody tried the ess nuker? for real now with 200 ess or so?

6. PeaceNLove

PeaceNLove New Member

Cool, thanks for posting this! It has been so long since I've played 9D and I lost all my little slips of papers that had how to apply attributes! I usually go for the hybrid, but may well try for Healer this round. :)

7. zmaster1985

zmaster1985 New Member

hey thx for this to... Very old player returning (From Acclaim 9D)...
    Thought about seeing if the game was still alive... Interesting new stat system also!

8. toniloplio

toniloplio New Member

so a full dex-cons CK hyb will survie in pvp anf will grind good? i mean the weapons gives the damage

9. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

I was really happy to see this info till... I realized that - This is wrong info.

Wisdom always gave CK dmg. In fact Wisdom always gave more CK dmg than Ess.
    Also in previous versions, Wisdom was a dmg multiplier where as Ess just added a static ck dmg value.

I havent checked the other numbers, but I can´t trust this info at all.

loafgehasd likes this.
  10. DarkSilencerZA

DarkSilencerZA New Member

If I may ask, what's the minimum base stats to go for here? Just joined - not sure how similar it is to GC.

11. TheSavage592

TheSavage592 New Member

guys how do i build my nuker how much on points i am new and i dont know much

12. AestheticsGod

AestheticsGod New Member

Wow, thank you so much for infos! Dex nuker was something new for me o_Oo_O:), keep it up people! Peace

Falcon likes this.
  13. phsjmk3

phsjmk3 New Member

any stat calculator?

14. AlexBlack

AlexBlack New Member

So does Dexterity increase Crit rate for both CK and Physical now?
    And do Wisdom and Strength still increase balance?

15. nekkj

nekkj New Member

So how should I build my warrior for pvm(player vs. monsters only, no pvp)?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  16. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

max str - dex - con
    in that order.

Its fine to have 8 base dex till str is maxed, if youre premium.
    Ppl who say you miss too much, are wrong. I solod Voh with RL char with 250 str, and about 12 base dex or something.
    Boss is SM8 red lvl, and I finished fine.

Done the same thing on low FD healer, on non prem account.

17. Unn4med

Unn4med New Member

nice system

18. Sorca

Sorca New Member

Hi guys I'm new on awaken. Played a while on the previous versions. Also kind of lost all my inside info but if the top info is correct I made a calculator for my own use.

First of those values are per stat so I can half (x0.5) the values for each schools penalty stat? Then I also have not test any values so I hope the info is still correct.
    I also used Zohan's table and see he says Nukers get 22.5hp per CON while the top info says 25/26hp per CON. Can someone verify that? I made my char last night so cant test it yet

Im first testing my builds on paper. lol. Since I need an easy start I think I'll go Warrior or Healer or melee hybrid just for pve and to get money and solo runs ect. I used to have a warrior but he had 11/1k hp leech on the +10 weapon and a +12 pvp weapon so I'm scared it will take years now to get the same OP +9 gear and weapons:/. without the leech the warrior struggled in solo runs in my opinion and I only had tons of money cause of that one compensation event and then 2 years later I sold all those stuff at a high price lol.

Got scared when I ran through Hefei and realize I must redo everything with nothing 0_o. Once I have the info I''ll post the excel sheet.

I must say warriors seems like they can be very good now. You can get lots of CK dodge. not as much CK def on stats but if you push the ck dodge very high will you need lots of CK defense also? I mean for PVP and higher maps where mobs do CK damage.

I never made a healer. I'm very tempted but a warrior now seems like they can be tanky monsters with tons of defense. I guess CK hybrid will lack way more than a Melee Hybrid now?.. what about a CK healer or Melee healer. Healers can flaunt the DEX stat for either CK or Physical.

Anyways since Snail games ** Age of WUlin EU over now to go to US I will soon have nothing to play and might retry a bit of 9D until I'm tired of grinding :/

19. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

I found errors in OPs info, so I wouldn´t trust it all.

20. Sorca

Sorca New Member

So I made a Melee healer anyways to get a good solo build to support what ever Warrior and Nuker I would make in the future.

Since ALL guides on builds on previous versions are useless now I guess we need to focus on new build info.

I base my build and info on the above info. I've never been an expert on this game. I only played till Projected Soul on previous games and I didn't play very long at all. Also I only had an awesome geared FD Nuker who 1 shot anything and my Warrior at PS so I don't know much about Hybrids and Healers. Example I don't know if physical damage/CK damage is worth more than AttackRating/CK AttackRating.

Offense abilities = AR / ckAR; Damage / ckDamage; and your weapon and all the relics gear ect that boost that damage but AR and Damage is basically what you gain from stats. I wont base anything on special damage or defense (soul, yin yang ect)
    Defense abilities = Dodge, Defense (ck also) and I can place HP and VE with them since they are for your survive-ability

For Pve you obviously want full offense and if you get Hp/ve leech you don't need much stats for defense. For Pvp and considering the open Pvp aspect of this server you need defense and dodge, ck defense and ck dodge to survive. You need obviously stuff like Block and anti-paralyze ect. but I only focus on Stats for builds.

If anyone disagrees tell me why and help me on the straight path. lol. I play 4 days now and still GB so call me a nab but want to see what builds work on the new system. This is my opinion.

Warrior
    Probably still the easiest build and the same as in previous versions. Warriors gains most from STR and CON so those are the key to them compared to other classes. I would say you go for STR as main stat then DEX then CON as some mentioned on this thread already. They gain so much defense from STR and CON. Then they gain so much AR from DEX and CK dodge and CK def. I can't see a warrior go wrong with the new stats lol. They're probably heavy overpowered ? I would go STR, DEX, CON (+ESS for VE if you need more) in that order

Nuker
    Tricky one. Nukers gain the most from ESS and WIS compared to other classes but ESS wont give you more damage DEX and WIS will be the offense. You don't need STR so don't have to worry about your penalty stat. In this version CON might help you slightly more because you also gain DEF and HP. WIS must be the key to damage on this version since ESS just gives VE and CK def. However VE is important since its the HP of a Nuker, right? i think.
    DEX was previous useless to them but now its just as important. I would say WIS, DEX, ESS (+CON) in that order. Infact I would say split ESS and CON. I might even make them 50/50 as a 3rd stat since HP & DEF vs VE and ck DEF.

Hybrid - Melee
    They gain almost as much AR and CK AR from DEX as both Nukers and Warriors so DEX is obviously very good for them. As melee you want to go STR, DEX and CON (+ESS for VE if you need more).

Hybrid - CK
    Trickiest one in my opinion. WIS is what they need now but WIS is their penalty. I would focus on my weapon to have full 25 WIS ornaments and stack WIS in any other way. As for stats. DEX, ESS and CON to probably not die? lol I have no idea. You can go full def build with high DEF and heavy CK AR with tons of Dodge and CK Dodge. You may lack on the damage side but with a good weapon and WIS stacked in other ways they can be good but as a first build they will be hard I assume?

Healer - Melee
    DEX is a Healers strongest attribute compared to other classes. They gain the most Dodge and CK dodge from DEX. Obviously being Melee I would go STR as main, DEX then ESS for VE since you need it for all the buffs. I dont have much VE on my Healer and he does fine so Once you capped STR and DEX you can throw your penalty in CON since they gain very nice HP and good DEF from Con. STR, DEX, ESS/CON

Healer - CK

Ck Healer same as Melee healer but you replace the STR with WIS. Since you range more and use more VE and only do CON later when you capped WIS. Ill go WIS, DEX, ESS then CON later.

Feel free to comment. I might've made mistakes but I think that is what would work on paper according to the knowledge I have. Ultimately you gain enough Dodge and AR from DEX that maybe you can just cap DEX for all classes and use a good weapon? anyone tried it?

Last edited: May 9, 2017